Sharia Police in NYC

I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Always fascinating to watch, and it explains how we've arrived at this place.
Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
So it's not just rightwingers that are overreacting.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.

I don’t think Trump is a Russian agent. But the problem with that is the way Trump protecting Putin.

He believed Putin more than his own chief intelligence that he hired. Then blast them in public. I mean who does that?
Then here comes his supporters. It’s cool no problem.

I don’t think this is news media problem.
1. Trump isn't protecting Putin.
Trump pulled out of a nuclear arms agreement because Putin was cheating.
2. Trump also killed over 200 Russian operatives in Syria.
3. Trump has done everything short of declaring war on Russia, but you believe the corrupt media that Trump is a close friend and co-conspirator with him.

1. Yes he is. Evidence is well documented shown in news media. You are just in denial. Listen & watch this video. Do not stare at it watch it. Followers like you tend to deny these facts.

2. True but these are mercenaries try to make money. Plus they were bomb by mistake.

3. Wrong. Very wrong. Don’t blame the media for broadcasting about Trump ineptness.
Trump was presented with evidence that Putin invaded our democracy. He blasted lots and lots of people and trashed lots of people even those that worked for him. But never Putin.
All the sanctions (against Putin ) that was applied during Trump lousy administration..... Trump was forced to sign after heavy pressure from his own party. Trump is Putin puppet.

Only Trump eh ??? Go back and do your homework on diplomacy with world powers, and then come back and tell us how Trump is so bad because he deals in diplomatic ways just like Obama, Hillary, Reagan, and etc have done throughout time.

I always do my home work beagle.

I never said Obama or Hillary is perfect. But Trump is far the worst POTUS ever.
Did you even listen to his speech when he declared his fake national emergency?
Lying to his teeth.

Even Ann Coulter normally a Trump supporter totally loss it.

Ann Coulter: Trump Is ‘Lazy and Incompetent’

Ann Coulter: Trump Trying 'To Scam The Stupidest People In His Base'

Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.

I don’t think Trump is a Russian agent. But the problem with that is the way Trump protecting Putin.

He believed Putin more than his own chief intelligence that he hired. Then blast them in public. I mean who does that?

3. Trump has done everything short of declaring war on Russia, but you believe the corrupt media that Trump is a close friend and co-conspirator with him.

1. Yes he is. Evidence is well documented shown in news media. You are just in denial. Listen & watch this video. Do not stare at it watch it. Followers like you tend to deny these facts.

2. True but these are mercenaries try to make money. Plus they were bomb by mistake.

3. Wrong. Very wrong. Don’t blame the media for broadcasting about Trump ineptness.
Trump was presented with evidence that Putin invaded our democracy. He blasted lots and lots of people and trashed lots of people even those that worked for him. But never Putin.
All the sanctions (against Putin ) that was applied during Trump lousy administration..... Trump was forced to sign after heavy pressure from his own party. Trump is Putin puppet.

Only Trump eh ??? Go back and do your homework on diplomacy with world powers, and then come back and tell us how Trump is so bad because he deals in diplomatic ways just like Obama, Hillary, Reagan, and etc have done throughout time.

I never said Obama or Hillary is perfect. But Trump is far the worst POTUS ever.
Lying to his teeth.

You are now quoting Ann Coulter ???? LOL

Lying to his teeth.

Ann Coulter is not an elected official. She's a person who is paid to give her political opinion, better known as a political pundit. She sells books. Who decided that she was some kind of expert on anything, much less on politics?

Last edited:

Lying to his teeth.

Ann Coulter is not an elected official. She's a person who is paid to give her political opinion, better known as a political pundit. She sells books. Who decided that she was some kind of expert on anything, much less on politics?

Right wing crazies often quote her.

Lying to his teeth.

Right wing crazies often quote her.

Well, every now and again people even her get it right. :)

Lying to his teeth.

You are missing something mud.

Ann Coulter was a conservative Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back