Sharia Police in NYC

This is how it BEGINS folks. But it's only the beginning

Coyote (hysteria too) thinks it's funny that Muslims drive around town intimidating American women who may not be dressed according the death cults standards, or Americans drinking alcohol in "Muslim" areas.

I hope she finds herself living in these intimidation zones. She deserves it.

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM

You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

See the intimidating "cop" car designed to instill fear and obedience to the Sharia Police. Tards should just shut the hell up. They excuse everything anti American

Screenshot-2019-02-11-22-16-53.png

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM

You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

See the intimidating "cop" car designed to instill fear and obedience to the Sharia Police. Tards should just shut the hell up. They excuse everything anti American

Did you check out the intimidating cop car of the Asian community patrol and the Jewish community patrol?

View attachment 244928

NYC CERT- NYCEM

You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

Did you check out the intimidating cop car of the Asian community patrol and the Jewish community patrol?

Are residents intimidated by Jews enforcing Torah? Are they beating anyone out on Friday nite?

View attachment 244928

NYC CERT- NYCEM
You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

Are residents intimidated by Jews enforcing Torah? Are they beating anyone out on Friday nite?
No one is beating anyone you silly little man.

NYC has a Jewish patrol: Shomrim.
Brooklyn’s Private Jewish Patrols Wield Power. Some Call Them Bullies.

View attachment 245398

NYC has an Asian Patrol: BASP
https://nypost.com/2014/08/04/brooklyn-asian-safety-patrol-has-nypds-go-ahead/
View attachment 245399

Now they have a Muslim Community Patrol and the bigots are pissing their pants screaming Sharia.
Funny that the car doesn't say "JCP"
Shomrim.
The muzzy group does NOT have the same status as these other groups you mentioned. The Muzzie group is not working with NYPD

Do the Jews or Asians drive around with official looking police cars?

Given this background, the NYPD's full-throated insistence that there is no link between the Big Apple's police and the MCP suggests that the Islamic group does not enjoy the same status and training as Shomrim or BASP.

If the Muslim Community Patrol is off-book and does not coordinate with the NYPD, it may apply specific readings of Sharia (Islamic law) in its community monitoring. Since some forms of Sharia advocate honor killings, child brides, and other abuses, they may directly violate some American or New York City laws.

Sergeant McRorie's statement that the MCP is "subject to the law" should serve as a reminder that if this new Islamic force attempts to enforce such harsh versions of Sharia on citizens, authorities will respond. Any "creeping Sharia" that violates local, state, or federal law will not be tolerated.

Last edited:

View attachment 244928

NYC CERT- NYCEM

You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

Oh grow up you idiot. There is no such thing as Sharia Police.

View attachment 244928

NYC CERT- NYCEM

You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

The problem with it all (imho),is if the various groups were here to be Americans to start with, and they were here to assimilate as such, then you wouldn't see this type of stuff on the rise in these areas of the country. However, with some of the internal stuff that has been on the rise in this country lately, hell even American's or their various groups are being targeted by other American's now.

People coming here to carve out their little territories that aren't compatible to the American standards, nor to it's cultural ways of living (in which we have all been living here together for hundreds of years now), ummm is somewhat of a growing problem it seems these days.

Not agreeing as American's on standards that we all should, and definitely could live by in peace here together, has become a growing problem now.

Example: Some of the internal problems we have can be something as simple as looking at the neighborhoods one might have grown up in way back in the day, and then take a closer look at what has happened to those places since. I remember (as a way of gauging the situation), upon how we as kids could travel freely from one end of our huge community that covered the size of a 500 acre farm, to the other side without incident one. Yeah we might have skinned our knee falling from the bikes we road, but never were we threatened by anyone, abused by anyone or attacked by anyone except for a dog that wanted to bite the tires. We could go out for Halloween in our homemade costumes, and it didn't matter if we went to the trailer park down the road a ways or to every brick home we could walk to, we just got bags of candy, lots of fun, no trouble, met people we never knew before and etc.

Now sadly enough, a kid wouldn't be caught riding, walking or even riding with friends in a car through these old neighborhoods.

They are dangerous, run down, full of crime, and did I say dangerous ?

Now what's the excuse for it all ?? You tell me how this bullcrap is supposed to be tolerated today, and how America see's this stuff growing at alarming rates, and how they shouldn't be concerned about it all ??

You tell me how it should be acceptable to allow gangs to grow, and rome free in areas, and then if anyone says anything (knowing these gangs are abusing people, killing indiscriminately, terrorizing communities, burglarizing them, and intimidating elderly citizens who are trapped in these communities in which they put their whole life's work into), that somehow the citizens are racist or wrong if the gangs are white, brown or black thugs who should be called out big time if they are found destroying the peace and sanctity of these communities ??????

How many people right now in this country, can even go by the old home place, and safely view it much less get out of the car to walk inside if were empty ?? The evidence of the bullcrap is there for all to see right now, yet people in this country try to hide this crap like it doesn't exist or rather they make never ending excuses for the low life thugs who are destroying communities one by one in this country.

How much longer can the American family run, before they are out of places and money to run too ? Sickening disgusting situation is what it is. There should be zero tolerance in the communities for gangs or individual thugs causing trouble for the community.

AH my former baby killing home

Yes the yiddels and gooks have em for years to

The one thing i liked about whiny jew bloomberg (all he ever did was fuckin whine)

He let the 43 bullets to the body NYPD loose on em. they spied on Muslims all over the country .
Even though abortion is murder I was never against the twelve weeks . BUT i'm cringing at full term, ITS FUCKING DISTURBING

Upstate and Staten Island constantly threaten to secede because the city drags the whole state to the dems AND as time has gone on their are less and less right leaning folks . The governor has even stated conservatives are not welcome ...CAUSE THATS super tolerant

if anyone needs a prayer besides a defenseless third trimester child its your brothers n sisters still behind enemy lines In NY and New England ,PA
211779_5_.jpg

The Chair Is Against The Wall
The Chair Is Against The Wall
John Has A Long Mustache
John Has A Long Mustache

Theirs rednecks all over the mountains and woods , and generally good people . Upstate NY they've been screwed over for whats going on decades now.
YA know parts of the state are sitting on not a lil oil and natural gas but A SHITLOAD ?
Land owners sitting on Millions not to mention the economic activity it generates GOES UNTAPED .Legendary REMINGTON finally had a enough and YOU cant blame em
Kimber to another legendary maker in Yonkers i think only has offices left ....for not much longer.

I call the south my home ..I can't blame me either .

I know southerners get concerned YEs i vote and i vote for what i think is the best candidates .......which is NEVER a DemocRAT 99.9 % of the time.

FORGET the city the city is SO fucked up YOU'LL never have another Rudy Giuliani......theirs not enough Archie bunkers left in queens . The New York city i always loved is long gone it doesn't exist anymore.What pockets and islands that are left are also slowly but surely disappearing .. AND to make matters worse its over run with white kids from all over the country and Europe... MOSTLY LEFTIES and unemployed buzzfeed writers LOL .They're so tolerant and caring they tip toe around housing projects in neighborhoods they've invaded ..step over the homeless , and generally have hurt the poor and whats left of the citys working class.
theyre like cockroaches theyre even all they way out in queens

the only thing i miss is the food

Speaking of southerners and food Lots young southern guys and gals brought their grandmas cooking up to the city and Brooklyn youd be surprised.
Their was one young man from Alabama who was making his grandmas fried chicken with his Australian girlfriend he used a tea brine . finger lickin good my ass IT was STELLAR.he was getting 40 bucks a chicken to a packed house every night
Not many great BBQ places either until the southerners showed up
If ya walk by a restaurant in NYC and its empty keep walking to the one next door thats full .

Oh grow up you idiot. There is no such thing as Sharia Police

Bulldog is a leftist fool

German court: Sharia police may patrol streets

I have no idea what might be happening in Germany, and I don't really care. Your link is from a crazy right wing site, and the court case had something to do with uniforms. None of that has anything to do with us here in the US, where there is no Sharia Police. Peddle your conspiracy theories somewhere else.

I love this brave woman. Few men would do this.

Libs will excuse this.

This Asian female cop is the Sharia police (that doesn't exist)

Mayoral candidate and reporter - Faith Goldy is denied access to attend a public conference because she is not a Muslim- Evicted by Canadian (Sharia compliance) Officers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back