Sharia Police in NYC

NYC has a Jewish patrol: Shomrim.
Brooklyn’s Private Jewish Patrols Wield Power. Some Call Them Bullies.

View attachment 245398

NYC has an Asian Patrol: BASP
https://nypost.com/2014/08/04/brooklyn-asian-safety-patrol-has-nypds-go-ahead/
View attachment 245399

Now they have a Muslim Community Patrol and the bigots are pissing their pants screaming Sharia.
Funny that the car doesn't say "JCP"
Shomrim.
The muzzy group does NOT have the same status as these other groups you mentioned. The Muzzie group is not working with NYPD

Do the Jews or Asians drive around with official looking police cars?

Given this background, the NYPD's full-throated insistence that there is no link between the Big Apple's police and the MCP suggests that the Islamic group does not enjoy the same status and training as Shomrim or BASP.

If the Muslim Community Patrol is off-book and does not coordinate with the NYPD, it may apply specific readings of Sharia (Islamic law) in its community monitoring. Since some forms of Sharia advocate honor killings, child brides, and other abuses, they may directly violate some American or New York City laws.

Sergeant McRorie's statement that the MCP is "subject to the law" should serve as a reminder that if this new Islamic force attempts to enforce such harsh versions of Sharia on citizens, authorities will respond. Any "creeping Sharia" that violates local, state, or federal law will not be tolerated.

Why yes, they do, you must have missed the pictures, and the MCPS have met the same standards and registration requirements of these other volunteer groups.

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.
Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM
You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

See the intimidating "cop" car designed to instill fear and obedience to the Sharia Police. Tards should just shut the hell up. They excuse everything anti American

Screenshot-2019-02-11-22-16-53.png
Did you check out the intimidating cop car of the Asian community patrol and the Jewish community patrol?
The problem with it all (imho),is if the various groups were here to be Americans to start with, and they were here to assimilate as such, then you wouldn't see this type of stuff on the rise in these areas of the country. However, with some of the internal stuff that has been on the rise in this country lately, hell even American's or their various groups are being targeted by other American's now.

People coming here to carve out their little territories that aren't compatible to the American standards, nor to it's cultural ways of living (in which we have all been living here together for hundreds of years now), ummm is somewhat of a growing problem it seems these days.

Not agreeing as American's on standards that we all should, and definitely could live by in peace here together, has become a growing problem now.

Example: Some of the internal problems we have can be something as simple as looking at the neighborhoods one might have grown up in way back in the day, and then take a closer look at what has happened to those places since. I remember (as a way of gauging the situation), upon how we as kids could travel freely from one end of our huge community that covered the size of a 500 acre farm, to the other side without incident one. Yeah we might have skinned our knee falling from the bikes we road, but never were we threatened by anyone, abused by anyone or attacked by anyone except for a dog that wanted to bite the tires. We could go out for Halloween in our homemade costumes, and it didn't matter if we went to the trailer park down the road a ways or to every brick home we could walk to, we just got bags of candy, lots of fun, no trouble, met people we never knew before and etc.

Now sadly enough, a kid wouldn't be caught riding, walking or even riding with friends in a car through these old neighborhoods.

They are dangerous, run down, full of crime, and did I say dangerous ?

Now what's the excuse for it all ?? You tell me how this bullcrap is supposed to be tolerated today, and how America see's this stuff growing at alarming rates, and how they shouldn't be concerned about it all ??

You tell me how it should be acceptable to allow gangs to grow, and rome free in areas, and then if anyone says anything (knowing these gangs are abusing people, killing indiscriminately, terrorizing communities, burglarizing them, and intimidating elderly citizens who are trapped in these communities in which they put their whole life's work into), that somehow the citizens are racist or wrong if the gangs are white, brown or black thugs who should be called out big time if they are found destroying the peace and sanctity of these communities ??????

How many people right now in this country, can even go by the old home place, and safely view it much less get out of the car to walk inside if were empty ?? The evidence of the bullcrap is there for all to see right now, yet people in this country try to hide this crap like it doesn't exist or rather they make never ending excuses for the low life thugs who are destroying communities one by one in this country.

How much longer can the American family run, before they are out of places and money to run too ? Sickening disgusting situation is what it is. There should be zero tolerance in the communities for gangs or individual thugs causing trouble for the community.
You are talking about a problem as old as America....immigration, poverty, etc. leading to the rise of ethnic gangs: Irish, Italian, Chinese, Jews, Hispanic, lots, when group makes it out of the cultural ghetto and be comes accepted as part mainstream America a new one moves in. All those areas were effective no go as are many high crime high violence areas are.

I am thinking that a MAGA hat patrol would be a good idea. They would travel around making sure that people who wear them are suitably disrespectful of anyone not wearing them.

This is how it BEGINS folks. But it's only the beginning

FACT CHECK: Does a Muslim Community Patrol in New York City Enforce 'Sharia Law'?
View attachment 244928
Lots of different groups involved in New York City’s Community Emergency Response Teams (CERT) program where each member must pass a background check. This is just another one. Perhaps you have heard of Curtis Slewa and his Guardian Angels group who also patrol in New York. This is another group like his that has to meet the same requirements and regulations that Slewa has to meet.

Ok, so do you agree with the Muslim patrols or not ??? What will be the future impact of these patrols whom have a different guideline or religious standard in which they aspire to, and are commanded to follow ??

Are they there to keep Muslims safe or are they there to enforce Muslim Sharia law by keeping the Muslim population under such law in which they are then inturned protected by ???

So on one hand you have Muslim patrols enforcing Muslim Sharia law, and on the other hand it is being justified because of those who might break Sharia law when entering into a Muslim space (a space that can exist anywhere it chooses in a so called free society).

You ever been to New York or dealt with a New York cop? It will be cold day in hell when that city lets a small group dictate how they are going to act. So no I am not worried they will enforce sharia law. Let them try to enforce it and they will end up in the tombs.

You ever been to New York or dealt with a New York cop? It will be cold day in hell when that city lets a small group dictate how they are going to act. So no I am not worried they will enforce sharia law. Let them try to enforce it and they will end up in the tombs
You don't know the power of Political Correctness! All depends on the city leadership. Right now far left communists run the city. Probably always will.

You ever been to New York or dealt with a New York cop? It will be cold day in hell when that city lets a small group dictate how they are going to act. So no I am not worried they will enforce sharia law. Let them try to enforce it and they will end up in the tombs
You don't know the power of Political Correctness! All depends on the city leadership. Right now far left communists run the city. Probably always will.
Like hell I dont. Go to New York. Get ready to hear fuck off all day long. They will shove political correctness right up your you know what! You ever hang out with Italians or the Irish? I find it hard to beleive you walk out the door much. Political correctness is for here and on the pulpit how much you see on the streets?

If you mention "political correctness" to a New Yorker, he will grab his crotch and say, "I've got your political correctness right here!"
Don't you just love how some fuck that has obviously never been there telling you how they going to act. That dumb mother fuckers in the east river inside of three days visit.

In case nobody has told you yet today, if you actually believe what you just wrote, you're nuts. Quit whining about imaginary communists.

In case nobody has told you yet today, if you actually believe what you just wrote, you're nuts. Quit whining about imaginary communists.
Ya, I did not write that, I responded to that Dark wind actually posted it. Why it appears as though I wrote it I do not understand. Weird! The ever been to New York above it , that's me.

Got nothing to do with Sharia law dumb ass. It's a certified community watch group.
NYC CERT- NYCEM
You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

See the intimidating "cop" car designed to instill fear and obedience to the Sharia Police. Tards should just shut the hell up. They excuse everything anti American

Did you check out the intimidating cop car of the Asian community patrol and the Jewish community patrol?
The problem with it all (imho),is if the various groups were here to be Americans to start with, and they were here to assimilate as such, then you wouldn't see this type of stuff on the rise in these areas of the country. However, with some of the internal stuff that has been on the rise in this country lately, hell even American's or their various groups are being targeted by other American's now.

People coming here to carve out their little territories that aren't compatible to the American standards, nor to it's cultural ways of living (in which we have all been living here together for hundreds of years now), ummm is somewhat of a growing problem it seems these days.

Not agreeing as American's on standards that we all should, and definitely could live by in peace here together, has become a growing problem now.

Example: Some of the internal problems we have can be something as simple as looking at the neighborhoods one might have grown up in way back in the day, and then take a closer look at what has happened to those places since. I remember (as a way of gauging the situation), upon how we as kids could travel freely from one end of our huge community that covered the size of a 500 acre farm, to the other side without incident one. Yeah we might have skinned our knee falling from the bikes we road, but never were we threatened by anyone, abused by anyone or attacked by anyone except for a dog that wanted to bite the tires. We could go out for Halloween in our homemade costumes, and it didn't matter if we went to the trailer park down the road a ways or to every brick home we could walk to, we just got bags of candy, lots of fun, no trouble, met people we never knew before and etc.

Now sadly enough, a kid wouldn't be caught riding, walking or even riding with friends in a car through these old neighborhoods.

Now what's the excuse for it all ?? You tell me how this bullcrap is supposed to be tolerated today, and how America see's this stuff growing at alarming rates, and how they shouldn't be concerned about it all ??

You tell me how it should be acceptable to allow gangs to grow, and rome free in areas, and then if anyone says anything (knowing these gangs are abusing people, killing indiscriminately, terrorizing communities, burglarizing them, and intimidating elderly citizens who are trapped in these communities in which they put their whole life's work into), that somehow the citizens are racist or wrong if the gangs are white, brown or black thugs who should be called out big time if they are found destroying the peace and sanctity of these communities ??????

How many people right now in this country, can even go by the old home place, and safely view it much less get out of the car to walk inside if were empty ?? The evidence of the bullcrap is there for all to see right now, yet people in this country try to hide this crap like it doesn't exist or rather they make never ending excuses for the low life thugs who are destroying communities one by one in this country.

How much longer can the American family run, before they are out of places and money to run too ? Sickening disgusting situation is what it is. There should be zero tolerance in the communities for gangs or individual thugs causing trouble for the community.
You are talking about a problem as old as America....immigration, poverty, etc. leading to the rise of ethnic gangs: Irish, Italian, Chinese, Jews, Hispanic, lots, when group makes it out of the cultural ghetto and be comes accepted as part mainstream America a new one moves in. All those areas were effective no go as are many high crime high violence areas are.
Why is this acceptable as being normal to you in this day and age or any day and age ?

You claim it's as old as America, but what does that mean in your constant excuse making ? Does it mean that America won't, and never will overcome these problems, even if it is tried in community after community where it is then attempted earnestly to overcome them ?

I talked to a good Christian friend of mine today, and he told me that in his community was a drive by shooting. He said that he thinks that the home shot up was a drug den that exist within that home regardless of the family living in there.

The area was a peaceful area (as I recall myself way back in the day), and over those years past, they had never experienced such a thing as that where they do live in that area now, but the people have changed so much over the years, that it's bad in these areas now.

I remember the area well, and it was an old farming community for years, and then the farmers began selling off their property to developers when farming got real tough on them back in the 70's ? Can't remember now the exact time period.

Well the developers quickly began to set up double wide subdivisions for the poor, and also taking advantage of the older homes that had been made vacant by flight from the area etc..... They (the developers), were mostly after those who were on some form of government assistance so they could lock'em in on that government check recieved.

These (developers), and their intent, was to go after the government money no matter what that would mean for the communities or the safety and protection of the land and home values in those communities at large.

After years of poverty thus growing and growing in the areas affected, and then dependency becoming the norm, it is that soon no one would barely lift a hand or a finger to clean their yards, much less paint a board or repair a board if it was rotted. So the spiral downward began, and it continues to date. The area had since become a high crime area, drugs, murder, blight, and highly dependent.

As for my friends that have stayed to long, and have become trapped, they are now living in hell in the situation. Not only that, but their property value has plummeted to the lowest levels imaginable.

Now how would you feel if you had worked hard all your life to have something to be proud of, and you end up in a situation like that ??. Don't lie about it.

We have some serious problems in this nation, and we have way to many poor and dependent people being coddled, and being taught that bad deeds do go unpunished, so hey just live and let live is the new motto of the poor who some end up as bad people instead of those few good poor that hold out as good people for whom just got caught up in it all.

Last edited:
So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

"These savages won't even take part in our community."

"We started a community watch group."

"These savages are trying to take over our community."
I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Always fascinating to watch, and it explains how we've arrived at this place.
Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
So it's not just rightwingers that are overreacting.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.

I don’t think Trump is a Russian agent. But the problem with that is the way Trump protecting Putin.

He believed Putin more than his own chief intelligence that he hired. Then blast them in public. I mean who does that?
Then here comes his supporters. It’s cool no problem.

I don’t think this is news media problem.
1. Trump isn't protecting Putin.
Trump pulled out of a nuclear arms agreement because Putin was cheating.
2. Trump also killed over 200 Russian operatives in Syria.
3. Trump has done everything short of declaring war on Russia, but you believe the corrupt media that Trump is a close friend and co-conspirator with him.

1. Yes he is. Evidence is well documented shown in news media. You are just in denial. Listen & watch this video. Do not stare at it watch it. Followers like you tend to deny these facts.

2. True but these are mercenaries try to make money. Plus they were bomb by mistake.

3. Wrong. Very wrong. Don’t blame the media for broadcasting about Trump ineptness.
Trump was presented with evidence that Putin invaded our democracy. He blasted lots and lots of people and trashed lots of people even those that worked for him. But never Putin.
All the sanctions (against Putin ) that was applied during Trump lousy administration..... Trump was forced to sign after heavy pressure from his own party. Trump is Putin puppet.

NYC CERT- NYCEM
You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

Why is this acceptable as being normal to you in this day and age or any day and age ?

You claim it's as old as America, but what does that mean in your constant excuse making ? Does it mean that America won't, and never will overcome these problems, even if it is tried in community after community where it is then attempted earnestly to overcome them ?

I talked to a good Christian friend of mine today, and he told me that in his community was a drive by shooting. He said that he thinks that the home shot up was a drug den that exist within that home regardless of the family living in there.

The area was a peaceful area (as I recall myself way back in the day), and over those years past, they had never experienced such a thing as that where they do live in that area now, but the people have changed so much over the years, that it's bad in these areas now.

I remember the area well, and it was an old farming community for years, and then the farmers began selling off their property to developers when farming got real tough on them back in the 70's ? Can't remember now the exact time period.

Well the developers quickly began to set up double wide subdivisions for the poor, and also taking advantage of the older homes that had been made vacant by flight from the area etc..... They (the developers), were mostly after those who were on some form of government assistance so they could lock'em in on that government check recieved.

These (developers), and their intent, was to go after the government money no matter what that would mean for the communities or the safety and protection of the land and home values in those communities at large.

After years of poverty thus growing and growing in the areas affected, and then dependency becoming the norm, it is that soon no one would barely lift a hand or a finger to clean their yards, much less paint a board or repair a board if it was rotted. So the spiral downward began, and it continues to date. The area had since become a high crime area, drugs, murder, blight, and highly dependent.

As for my friends that have stayed to long, and have become trapped, they are now living in hell in the situation. Not only that, but their property value has plummeted to the lowest levels imaginable.

Now how would you feel if you had worked hard all your life to have something to be proud of, and you end up in a situation like that ??. Don't lie about it.

We have some serious problems in this nation, and we have way to many poor and dependent people being coddled, and being taught that bad deeds do go unpunished, so hey just live and let live is the new motto of the poor who some end up as bad people instead of those few good poor that hold out as good people for whom just got caught up in it all.

Why is it only now that it is unexceptable to you?

You LIE!

MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROL

And do you have anything else to go with that question ? This has mattered to me and millions of American's who see their nation crumbling, and heading backwards instead of forwards.

So it's a community watch group run by Muslims. If they didn't exist people would complain that Muslims weren't taking part in community watch groups.

"These savages won't even take part in our community."

"We started a community watch group."

"These savages are trying to take over our community."
I have a hardcore right wing Facebook friend who "shares" every last fake news scare story she gets, literally eight to ten a day. Invariably, someone will say something like, "um, I checked that out, and it just isn't true". Doesn't slow her down a bit, she just keeps screaming.

Well if it weren't for the fact that the media is planting stories to get everyone, not just rightwingers, to make fools of themselves, I would say you have a good point.
The reason for this is to keep everyone in the dark and at each other's throats.
Christ....Trump isn't a Russian agent....and getting rid of air travel is a pipe-dream.

I don’t think Trump is a Russian agent. But the problem with that is the way Trump protecting Putin.

He believed Putin more than his own chief intelligence that he hired. Then blast them in public. I mean who does that?

3. Trump has done everything short of declaring war on Russia, but you believe the corrupt media that Trump is a close friend and co-conspirator with him.

1. Yes he is. Evidence is well documented shown in news media. You are just in denial. Listen & watch this video. Do not stare at it watch it. Followers like you tend to deny these facts.

2. True but these are mercenaries try to make money. Plus they were bomb by mistake.

3. Wrong. Very wrong. Don’t blame the media for broadcasting about Trump ineptness.
Trump was presented with evidence that Putin invaded our democracy. He blasted lots and lots of people and trashed lots of people even those that worked for him. But never Putin.
All the sanctions (against Putin ) that was applied during Trump lousy administration..... Trump was forced to sign after heavy pressure from his own party. Trump is Putin puppet.

Only Trump eh ??? Go back and do your homework on diplomacy with world powers, and then come back and tell us how Trump is so bad because he deals in diplomatic ways just like Obama, Hillary, Reagan, and etc have done throughout time.

And do you have anything else to go with that question ? This has mattered to me and millions of American's who see their nation crumbling, and heading backwards instead of forwards.

It only seems to matter to you now....despite the fact it is nothing new.

Only Trump eh ??? Go back and do your homework on diplomacy with world powers, and then come back and tell us how Trump is so bad because he deals in diplomatic ways just like Obama, Hillary, Reagan, and etc have done throughout time.

No. Not just like. Not even remotely like.

It only seems to matter to you now....despite the fact it is nothing new.
Well I do like reading and engaging in politics (not sure why), and yes many current issues are interesting, and so adding my two cents worth of opinion to the issues (just like anyone else does here), ummmmmmm is what we all do here I'm guessing ??

So what is your purpose here, and why do you comment on the political issues of today ??

Forum List

Back