Sexual deviant crowd performs drag queen shows in government schools

See; More than $200,000 spent on drag queen shows at NYC schools: Report

It is absolutely stunning how the sexual deviant crowd is given a green light in government schools to manipulate innocent and impressionable grade school children to accept their “lifestyle”.

View attachment 657396

JWK
It has nothing to do with sex or manipulation

They often have lots and lots of questions — are you really a queen? how do you get the glitter to stick to your face? have you ever met a dragon? — but they immediately understand the playful possibilities without being weighed down by social norms and cultural baggage.

It's about creativity and diversity . But that does not stop the inane hysterical right wingers from viilifying it .

Still, as one of DQSH’s organizers, it’s hard to ignore the drama that some members of society stir up. While we have faced backlash from the beginning, in recent months, we’ve seen an uptick in organized opposition. Personally, as the author of two children’s books, my work has faced book bans and challenges, including from Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) who parroted false far-right rhetoric accusing me of creating “sexually charged content.” I also regularly receive hate mail calling me horrific names and threatening my safety.

Extreme times in America call for extreme measures.

Tolerance of people's choices must be stuffed right down the throats of the old school Xtian extremists who refuse to change.
You should go to prison for supporting perverts grooming children

It's about creativity and diversity . But that does not stop the inane hysterical right wingers from viilifying it .
It's about sickness and perversion and child abuse.

Extreme times in America call for extreme measures.

Tolerance of people's choices must be stuffed right down the throats of the old school Xtian extremists who refuse to change.

Here it is, right here. ^^^

Stalinism, plains and simple.

Writ large.

THIS ^^^ fucking asswipe isn't talking about tolerance OF PEOPLES' CHOICES.

He's talking about ramming incorrect choices down their throats.

THIS ^^^ fucking retarded little prick is a communist.

Here it is right here, in black and white.

These regressives aren't Democrats, there's nothing Democratic about them.

They're a bunch of lying fucking STALINIST PIGS

Keep your filth away from children

Here it is, right here. ^^^

Stalinism, plains and simple.

Writ large.

THIS ^^^ fucking asswipe isn't talking about tolerance OF PEOPLES' CHOICES.

He's talking about ramming incorrect choices down their throats.

THIS ^^^ fucking retarded little prick is a communist.

Here it is right here, in black and white.

These regressives aren't Democrats, there's nothing Democratic about them.

They're a bunch of lying fucking STALINIST PIGS
Holy shit!! Get a grip dude!!

1658080715756.png

Forum List

Back