What Is It With GOP Candidates And Hitler Praise??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An upstate congressional candidate with a long history of controversial remarks is once again in hot water after saying that Adolph Hitler is “the kind of leader we need today.” In an audio clip unveiled Thursday, Republican Carl Paladino is heard invoking the Nazi leader and commending “how he aroused the crowds.” “(H)e would get up there screaming these epithets and these people were just — they were hypnotized by him,” Paladino said during a February 2021 appearance on the The r-House Radio Show, which airs on WBEN in Buffalo. That’s, I guess, I guess that’s the kind of leader we need today. “We need somebody inspirational. We need somebody that is a doer, has been there and done it,” he added.

He has already garnered endorsements from the likes of Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), the third-ranking Republican in the House, as he is slated to face off against state GOP chairman Nick Langworthy in the August primary. Paladino is no stranger to controversy, having made blatantly racist remarks in the past about former president Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama as well as Asian Americans. On Thursday, Paladino said in a statement to the Associated Press that he was wrong to mention Hitler last year and that any implication that his comments meant he supported Hitler would be “a new low for the media.”

And this again reminds me of this exchange between Tucker and some right-wing radio host.....

vc43led.jpg

Seriously, why do some people (MAINLY REPUBLICANS) become so addicted to fantasizing about being ruled by fascists?? This need to invoke Hitler as the ideal example of the kind of leader we need?? Why is this such a thing?? I mean, is it something you say purposely for the attention and shock value?? And then when you get push back; you clutch your pearls and talk about how you were taken out of context?? Because it happens so much that I think it isn't an accident at all....

I think the whole fetishizing Hitler thing is just something that appeals to a certain base of Republican voters....people who want a strong-man figure to be in control....someone who is going to punish the outgroups and give those who believe they are a member of the "in-groups" a license to be blatantly anti-semitic, homophobic, etc......but why is this rhetoric still being pushed by candidates when we are told the majority of Republican voters absolutely reject this type of stuff? Are there really no other leaders from the past that you can fantasize about or compare yourself to? Reagan use to be popular, is he not strong man enough? Eisenhower? FDR? Didn't they get "things done" as they believe Hitler did...or is it the "things Hitler got done" the type of shit they are really praising him for -- just too cowardly to admit it....

"An upstate congressional candidate with a long history of controversial remarks is once again in hot water after saying that Adolph Hitler is “the kind of leader we need today.” In an audio clip unveiled Thursday, Republican Carl Paladino is heard invoking the Nazi leader and commending “how he aroused the crowds.” “(H)e would get up there screaming these epithets and these people were just — they were hypnotized by him,” Paladino said during a February 2021 appearance on the The r-House Radio Show, which airs on WBEN in Buffalo. That’s, I guess, I guess that’s the kind of leader we need today. “We need somebody inspirational. We need somebody that is a doer, has been there and done it,” he added.

He has already garnered endorsements from the likes of Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), the third-ranking Republican in the House, as he is slated to face off against state GOP chairman Nick Langworthy in the August primary. Paladino is no stranger to controversy, having made blatantly racist remarks in the past about former president Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama as well as Asian Americans. On Thursday, Paladino said in a statement to the Associated Press that he was wrong to mention Hitler last year and that any implication that his comments meant he supported Hitler would be “a new low for the media.”

And this again reminds me of this exchange between Tucker and some right-wing radio host.....

View attachment 657425

Seriously, why do some people (MAINLY REPUBLICANS) become so addicted to fantasizing about being ruled by fascists?? This need to invoke Hitler as the ideal example of the kind of leader we need?? Why is this such a thing?? I mean, is it something you say purposely for the attention and shock value?? And then when you get push back; you clutch your pearls and talk about how you were taken out of context?? Because it happens so much that I think it isn't an accident at all....

I think the whole fetishizing Hitler thing is just something that appeals to a certain base of Republican voters....people who want a strong-man figure to be in control....someone who is going to punish the outgroups and give those who believe they are a member of the "in-groups" a license to be blatantly anti-semitic, homophobic, etc......but why is this rhetoric still being pushed by candidates when we are told the majority of Republican voters absolutely reject this type of stuff? Are there really no other leaders from the past that you can fantasize about or compare yourself to? Reagan use to be popular, is he not strong man enough? Eisenhower? FDR? Didn't they get "things done" as they believe Hitler did...or is it the "things Hitler got done" the type of shit they are really praising him for -- just too cowardly to admit it....
Bringing up Hitler means you have lost the argument before it begins. Did you know that? You do now.

Well Buffy, at least this isn't your typical race baiting propaganda post, so at least these is some progress.
Now you paint all Repubs as fascists but it's not only white people this time.
Baby steps
BTW- fascism is from the left, not the right. I know your "teachers" said the opposite but they were wrong. This shouldn't be a surprise since everything you have been taught is wrong anyway

Why are you dishonest about what Republicans want or believe?

Or do you just refuse to comprehend in favor of your bias/hate?
Can you show me were I said "All Republicans" believe this or that?

No...what I did do was show ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A GOP CANDIDATE invoking Hitler as an ideal leader...

Then I went on to provide ANOTHER EXAMPLE of the most watched Fox show also fantasizing about how the GOP will nominate a fascist...

Can you refute anything that I posted in my OP?

Well Buffy, at least this isn't your typical race baiting propaganda post, so at least these is some progress.
Now you paint all Repubs as fascists but it's not only white people this time.
Baby steps
BTW- fascism is from the left, not the right. I know your "teachers" said the opposite but they were wrong. This shouldn't be a surprise since everything you have been taught is wrong anyway
Fascism is being embraced by the RIGHT -- whether you think it is from the left is meaningless to me...

What you can do is tell me why is Tucker believing the GOP will nominate a fascist?

Can you show me were I said "All Republicans" believe this or that?

No...what I did do was show ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF A GOP CANDIDATE invoking Hitler as an ideal leader...

Then I went on to provide ANOTHER EXAMPLE of the most watched Fox show also fantasizing about how the GOP will nominate a fascist...

Can you refute anything that I posted in my OP?
If you comprehend, you will see a GOP candidate acknowledging Hitler was a 'charismatic' speaker. EVERY historian worth their salt acknowledges that fact.

Finally, I don't think you clearly understand what a Fascist is. If you did, you'd never vote Democrat again.

View attachment 657425

I find this somewhat humorous about Biffy trying to compare Hitler.

1655143575236.png

If you comprehend, you will see a GOP candidate acknowledging Hitler was a 'charismatic' speaker. EVERY historian worth their salt acknowledges that fact.

Finally, I don't think you clearly understand what a Fascist is. If you did, you'd never vote Democrat again.
I know exactly what fascism is....

Are you claiming that Biden is a strong man who is demonizing minority groups under the guise of some faux sense of Nationalism and manufactured culture wars??

What I see is you folks keep CONSTANTLY avoiding the ACTUAL FACTS...and you still haven't addressed what I asked.......why does Tucker think the GOP will nominate a fascist??

He didn't say the Dems would nominate one, he didn't say Biden is a fascist...he said the GOP will nominate one..why??

And is this need for "strong man" leaders who demonizes outgroups and push this faux nationalism the reason why the GOP decided to have their CPAC circle jerk in a FOREIGN FUCKING COUNTRY??

"We need to find friends, and we need to find allies. We need to coordinate the movement of our troops, because we have a big challenge ahead of us. Orban touched on some universal themes for conservatives: gender, critical race theory, cancel culture and censorship on tech platforms, among others."

What troops are Republicans supposed to be "coordinating their movements" with?? What is it with right-wingers and all of their military cosplay talk??

Last edited:
We have political prisoners. This illegitimate administration are the fascists.
Let me guess....you think this guy being arrested on the yacht of a Chinese billionaire fugitive means he was a political prisoner? A guy who stole millions from gullible morons like yourself -- this walking liver spot with hair, he is a political prisoner?

Bannon10.14.jpg

The more you morons deflect from the facts, your arguments become dumber and dumber

Fascism is being embraced by the RIGHT -- whether you think it is from the left is meaningless to me...

What you can do is tell me why is Tucker believing the GOP will nominate a fascist?
Many of Trump's working class supporters were formerly on the political right. That which is common to both the political right as well as the political left can be quickly explained.

Working class Americans are getting their piece of the great American pie. And now they know that no other country in the world is more capable of delivering it!

The similarity with 1930's Germany is that the German people weren't getting their piece of the pie either. Albeit their government could be excused because of not having the means to deliver.

They turned to fascism.

Americans have dutifully supported the American way and they have turned both left and right to attain their slice. Neither side brought it!

Trump will bring it! On that his supporters are very sure!

Just as surely as Hitler did, until he ran into some trouble.
Hopefully for Trump, he won't run headlong into China and Russia?

I know exactly what fascism is....

Are you claiming that Biden is a strong man who is demonizing minority groups under the guise of some faux sense of Nationalism and manufactured culture wars??

What I see is you folks keep CONSTANTLY avoiding the ACTUAL FACTS...and you still haven't addressed what I asked.......why does Tucker think the GOP will nominate a fascist??

He didn't say the Dems would nominate one, he didn't say Biden is a fascist...he said the GOP will nominate one..why??

And is this need for "strong man" leaders who demonizes outgroups and push this faux nationalism the reason why the GOP decided to have their CPAC circle jerk in a FOREIGN FUCKING COUNTRY??

"We need to find friends, and we need to find allies. We need to coordinate the movement of our troops, because we have a big challenge ahead of us. Orban touched on some universal themes for conservatives: gender, critical race theory, cancel culture and censorship on tech platforms, among others."

What troops are Republicans supposed to be "coordinating their movements" with What is it with right-wingers and all of their military cosplay talk??
I don't answer why other people think and believe what they do. Unlike the progressives (you being one of them), I don't pretend to assign motivations and thoughts to other people.

The ONLY claim I make about Biden is that he is incompetent and the facts of of our current predicament bear that out.

I have yet to see you produce any ACTUAL facts.

I'll give you one hint and one hint only.

Do NOT produce an opinion piece from ANY main stream media as facts. They [all of them] are not credible in the slightest bit.

Hitler was an excellent public speaker and very charismatic. And yes we need to purge the commies here in the USA.

Let me guess....you think this guy being arrested on the yacht of a Chinese billionaire fugitive means he was a political prisoner? A guy who stole millions from gullible morons like yourself -- this walking liver spot with hair, he is a political prisoner?

View attachment 657444

The more you morons deflect from the facts, your arguments become dumber and dumber
I repeat .

1655144395025.png

I don't answer why other people think and believe what they do. Unlike the progressives (you being one of them), I don't pretend to assign motivations and thoughts to other people.

The ONLY claim I make about Biden is that he is incompetent and the facts of of our current predicament bear that out.

I have yet to see you produce any ACTUAL facts.

I'll give you one hint and one hint only.

Do NOT produce an opinion piece from ANY main stream media as facts. They [all of them] are not credible in the slightest bit.
I already produced facts....

One.....another GOP candidate idealized Hitler.....and he is one of MANY.....most normal people would condemn it -- however dic suckers like you deny it and blame others....like a morons....that is not a refutation of the facts...

Second...the fact that Tucker thought running a segment on his show to opine about the need for the GOP to nominate a fascist isn't a fact you refuted.......when any normal person would say "no, the GOP will never do that" instead you ran from it like a bitch

Third....CPAC did decide to hold their convention in a whole different country -- to appeal to proto-fascist movements, globally....that is a real thing that happened...you didn't refute that either...whining like a bitch isn't a refutation of the facts

View attachment 657444

That case was dropped you uninformed dope. I am talking about the people put in solitary and held without bail after the false flag that was Jan. 6th. Trespassers do not deserve solitary.

Forum List

Back