SEXODUS: MEN GIVING UP ON WOMEN

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The Sexodus Part 1 The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

"My generation of boys is f**ked," says Rupert, a young German video game enthusiast I've been getting to know over the past few months. "Marriage is dead. Divorce means you're screwed for life. Women have given up on monogamy, which makes them uninteresting to us for any serious relationship or raising a family. That's just the way it is. Even if we take the risk, chances are the kids won't be ours. In France, we even have to pay for the kids a wife has through adulterous affairs.
"In school, boys are screwed over time and again. Schools are engineered for women. In the US, they force-feed boys Ritalin like Skittles to shut them up. And while girls are favoured to fulfil quotas, men are slipping into distant second place.

"Nobody in my generation believes they're going to get a meaningful retirement. We have a third or a quarter of the wealth previous generations had, and everyone's fleeing to higher education to stave off unemployment and poverty because there are no jobs.

More at the link.....Saddest shit I ever heard.

Do you know how you get better at the game? By getting in the fucking game

When he identifies himself as a "video game enthusiast", he pretty much explains the problem.

Amen. Much of this, men brought on themselves. A lot of it though is because men of today are fucking pussies who let women stomp all over them.

Wait...YOU have the answer!! So why have you given up on women years ago?

That "IS" the answer.

:rofl: Nope...I mean if you're older I can see it I guess but a young man? No women? Nah

This is simply evolution in action. Contraception is now effective and has been since 1960. It hasn't yet sunk in that market power and political power are inversely related and single women are making things worse for themselves. but as the maladapted of both sexes breed out this problem will solve itself.

The Sexodus Part 1 The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

"My generation of boys is f**ked," says Rupert, a young German video game enthusiast I've been getting to know over the past few months. "Marriage is dead. Divorce means you're screwed for life. Women have given up on monogamy, which makes them uninteresting to us for any serious relationship or raising a family. That's just the way it is. Even if we take the risk, chances are the kids won't be ours. In France, we even have to pay for the kids a wife has through adulterous affairs.
"In school, boys are screwed over time and again. Schools are engineered for women. In the US, they force-feed boys Ritalin like Skittles to shut them up. And while girls are favoured to fulfil quotas, men are slipping into distant second place.

"Nobody in my generation believes they're going to get a meaningful retirement. We have a third or a quarter of the wealth previous generations had, and everyone's fleeing to higher education to stave off unemployment and poverty because there are no jobs.

More at the link.....Saddest shit I ever heard.

Do you know how you get better at the game? By getting in the fucking game
Well no one can argue with your directive “get in the fucking game.” That focuses on a male’s laziness or self pity, neither quality to be admired.

However, that article brings out many other observations concerning society’s ills or trends which appear legitimate. Way too many of our young adults are socially dysfunctional. They will not make for good students, effective producers in our economy, good sexual or romance partners, much less honorable spouses or parents. Not all, but far too many. And we can thank all those players mentioned in the article for that including feminists, the total entertainment media, politically correct and hyper-timid political leaders, fucked up public maverick educators trying equalize every gender, sexual preference, metaphysical belief, moral or immoral code, etc. I blame the left more than the right, but I definitely blame both.

Succinctly --- I believe in God and if you ignore God this is what you get.

Or I will let this author comment --- "You live in a deranged age, more deranged than usual, because, in spite of great scientific and technological advances, man has not the faintest idea of who he is or what he is doing." —Walker Percy (1916-1990), American Catholic convert and author of "Lost in the Cosmos."

When he identifies himself as a "video game enthusiast", he pretty much explains the problem.

Amen. Much of this, men brought on themselves. A lot of it though is because men of today are fucking pussies who let women stomp all over them.

Wait...YOU have the answer!! So why have you given up on women years ago?

That "IS" the answer.

:rofl: Nope...I mean if you're older I can see it I guess but a young man? No women? Nah

What?? I'm almost 55 and I wouldn't give up women now any more than I would have back in the day.

Forum List

Back