Sex scandal to hit campaign... Developing...

Rep ole Bob likes the hookers....

Funny story he called for the secret service agents to be fire for this........time to fire Bob

Damn and he's cheap like all libtards....
cant even pay a working girl full price....and dumbasses like this bitch about minimum wage......
now I know why...projection.....they think everyone is as cheap as they are

Funny story he called for the secret service agents to be fire for this........time to fire Bob

I gather that his call for the Secret Service agents firings is what makes this "juicy".

I hope all men learn a lesson from this. Pay what you promised :D

DavidVitter.png

Ok. So, like Sen. Blob is not exactly Ginormous, like his State's governor, but he is a fat ass waddling tub of goo.

He probably needs to have a couple of "girls:" one to assist him move his belly fat out of the way so that the other can try to find his little dick.

Will democrats demand that he step down, the way they'd be screaming that a republican has to step down?

The timing of this is actually not good if the desire was to affect Obama's re-election in some way imo. I think there are far too many other issues at this time that rise above these reports that some Democrat is apparently a hypocrite and a consumer of hoes. Not exactly breaking news for those of us who know politics is filled with hypocrites.

Wow..

First Trumps "bombshell" and now this

How much more can the Dems take?

I gather that his call for the Secret Service agents firings is what makes this "juicy".

I hope all men learn a lesson from this. Pay what you promised :D

The difference is the Democratic Senator Mendendez from New Jersey, wasn't working while he was playing and not paying ( much ) and he is a divorced man.

I don't know how many more times I have to say that u just don't care about Obama and his gay bodyguard Reggie Love

What else is there to do in the Dominican Republic other than bang hookers?

Forum List

Back