SEX ROBOT conference featuring STEVE BANNON causes him to lose more speaking gigs

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Where the fuck do you start? Yes, we all know about AI sex and 'robots' for sex. Okay, we got. But this particular speaker at a 'sex robot' conference sat in the Oval Office as a key (and WACKO deep stater) senior White House policymaker. Wonder if he made any policy or consulted on ROBOTIC SEX?

Now remember this is Montana who is outraged. Who would have thought that MONTANA would cause a batshit winger to lose business gigs?

(First off I can't believe I'm even typing this shit. BUT he did come out of the TRUMP WH! And it might not be too surprising that this guy might need 'alternative' methods of "satisfaction"?)

steve-bannon.jpg

Sex robot conference featuring Steve Bannon implodes as he loses multiple Montana speaking gigs

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
04 DEC 2018 AT 16:31 ET

bannonguyfawkes-800x430.jpg
Breitbart executive Steve Bannon wearing a "Guy Fawkes/Anonymous" mask on his head. Image via Twitter.

Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was supposed to headline a sex robot conference — and has lost multiple speaking gigs since it was announced.

The Montana Kaimin, a student newspaper at the University of Montana, reported Tuesday that the Athenian Parrhesia Free Speech Forum, a debate event Bannon was supposed to participate in, was cancelled after a growing outcry from the UM community.

It was, as the Kaimin noted, the third of his appearances that has been cancelled since news broke that he was to be a keynote speaker at the Fourth Annual Congress on Love and Sex with Robots.

The sex robot conference itself was cancelled alongside the 15th International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology, the Missoula Currentreported.

Both conferences were organized by Adrian Cheok, the director of the Malaysia-based Imagineering Institute...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/sex...speaking-gigs/

Last edited:
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks sex with a robot is wrong.

Last edited:

The fact that robot technology has hit a wall in that each robot can only do one job so one would need multiple robots for different sex positions.

Plus, would the key parts be "dishwasher safe?"

The fact that robot technology has hit a wall in that each robot can only do one job so one would need multiple robots for different sex positions.

Plus, would the key parts be "dishwasher safe?"

Is that you're way of asking if you can take a shower with a sex robot?:21:

One might as well have sex with a floor lamp.
I understand it is all very realistic but it still ain't a PERSON.

You say that like it's a good thing.

Not being a person is the entire idea.

No, it's a REPLACEMENT for a person. Big difference.

Only if you have a person to replace.

Where the fuck do you start? Yes, we all know about AI sex and 'robots' for sex. Okay, we got. But this particular speaker at a 'sex robot' conference sat in the Oval Office as a key (and WACKO deep stater) senior White House policymaker. Wonder if he made any policy or consulted on ROBOTIC SEX?

Now remember this is Montana who is outraged. Who would have thought that MONTANA would cause a batshit winger to lose business gigs?

(First off I can't believe I'm even typing this shit. BUT he did come out of the TRUMP WH! And it might not be too surprising that this guy might need 'alternative' methods of "satisfaction"?)

steve-bannon.jpg

Sex robot conference featuring Steve Bannon implodes as he loses multiple Montana speaking gigs

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
04 DEC 2018 AT 16:31 ET

bannonguyfawkes-800x430.jpg
Breitbart executive Steve Bannon wearing a "Guy Fawkes/Anonymous" mask on his head. Image via Twitter.

Former White House adviser Steve Bannon was supposed to headline a sex robot conference — and has lost multiple speaking gigs since it was announced.

The Montana Kaimin, a student newspaper at the University of Montana, reported Tuesday that the Athenian Parrhesia Free Speech Forum, a debate event Bannon was supposed to participate in, was cancelled after a growing outcry from the UM community.

It was, as the Kaimin noted, the third of his appearances that has been cancelled since news broke that he was to be a keynote speaker at the Fourth Annual Congress on Love and Sex with Robots.

The sex robot conference itself was cancelled alongside the 15th International Conference on Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology, the Missoula Currentreported.

Both conferences were organized by Adrian Cheok, the director of the Malaysia-based Imagineering Institute...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/sex...speaking-gigs/

So now the center of the left is all prudish and shit? Gawd, you're conveniently offended aintcha?

Pushing 39 flavors of gender, but COMPLETELY apeshit about a sex with technology conference.. What a jerk.

Forum List

Back