Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided

Urban Dictionary: Crossdresser I never heard of cross dressers/ transvestites demanding the womans bathroom!
Klinger3-Corrected-982x330.jpg

Why not let people live their own lives?

What happen to personal freedom? Oh'yess, that no longer matters when it is something you disagree with.

If it isn't guns, bibles or teaching our young men to kill = it is unacceptable to you.

You can live your life however you wish. When you start shoving that down everyone else's throat, you cross the line. Don't like the push back? Then stfu and go live your life and stop shoving it down our throats, including kid's throats.

We don't DISAGREE WITH the left's moronic premise of being able to change one's sex, SCIENCE tells us that a person can no more change their sex than change themselves in an emu. You're retarded if you believe otherwise.

You bastards are filling kid's head with shit like this then wonder why those confused kids shoot up schools. smdh

What happen to personal freedom? Oh'yess, that no longer matters when it is something you disagree with.

If it isn't guns, bibles or teaching our young men to kill = it is unacceptable to you.

You can live your life however you wish. When you start shoving that down everyone else's throat, you cross the line. Don't like the push back? Then stfu and go live your life and stop shoving it down our throats, including kid's throats.

We don't DISAGREE WITH the left's moronic premise of being able to change one's sex, SCIENCE tells us that a person can no more change their sex than change themselves in an emu. You're retarded if you believe otherwise.

You bastards are filling kid's head with shit like this then wonder why those confused kids shoot up schools. smdh

Trasgendered kids are shooting up schools? And here I thought that guy was wearing a Trump hat. I mean, if you're looking for influences just to score political points.

o.jpg Yes, men do leave a toilet unflushed and filthy at times: but, the Mr. Woman I encountered in Phoenix refused to flush the only women's toilet at the fast food place after I asked, left poo poos all over so that I couldn't use the toilet, and ran at me yelling loudly "I am a woman!". I think I grabbed napkins and peed in the parking lot. This was this winter. Really???

Ladies' room | Define Ladies' room at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/ladies--room
  1. Ladies' room definition, a public lavatory for women. See more.

Last edited:
It is criminal that the left exploits these poor, tormented people. Their actions are unforgivable and history will look back on them with disgust.
Contrary to the claims of activists, sex isn’t “assigned” at birth—and that’s why it can’t be “reassigned.” As I explain in my book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, sex is a bodily reality that can be recognized well before birth with ultrasound imaging. The sex of an organism is defined and identified by the way in which it (he or she) is organized for sexual reproduction.
Sickening. Absolutely sickening. Those hurting the most - suffering from a very real mental illness - are terribly exploited by the left.

Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided
So he's:

1) Not a pyshcologist
2) not a doctor
3) not a surgeon

So.... fuck him and his ignorant superstitions..?

Superstitions like men are men and women are women
The human psychology is a complex thing. You might want to strongly consider the fact that you know less than nothing about any of this.

You don't say!

Unknown.jpeg

Trasgendered kids are shooting up schools? And here I thought that guy was wearing a Trump hat. I mean, if you're looking for influences just to score political points.
Kids look to adults to make sense of the world. When adults unmake the sense of the world with blatant obvious insanity that even a 5 year old can intuit and see red flags, then yeah, kids get stressed out and do acting-out stuff. Some even as bad as shooting up as school.

Did the cult give him a Trump hat to wear first? So that the left could get some more votes this year out of "a Trump inspired shooting!"?...

International agra-biz would be thankful if science could put a teat on a bull and turn it into a cow but it's a ludicrous concept for mammals and everybody except democrats seems to accept the concept. .

Did the cult give him a Trump hat to wear first? So that the left could get some more votes this year out of "a Trump inspired shooting!"?...

Alex, I'd like to ignore everything else in this thread and focus on the above.

holy-shit.png

Transgender decisions should only be made by adults for themselves, not by taking children away from their parents. Children are easily confused. Teenagers who are older can discuss these options with parents as a teen. First and foremost we should learn to love who we already are.

Ohio Judge Strips Custody From Parents For Not Letting Daughter Take Trans Hormones
This is a major setback for advocates of parental rights and religious freedom.
By Nicole Russell
February 20, 2018

In a blow to advocates of parental authority, last week a visiting judge in a juvenile court in Hamilton County, Ohio stripped parents of custody of their teenage girl, who wants to identify as male, because they would not allow the 17-year-old to begin hormone replacement therapy.

The judge awarded custody to the teen’s grandparents who were, in the court’s eyes, more accepting of the teen’s wishes and who will now be allowed to make medical decisions for the teen. This case, which might be the first of its kind in juvenile court, should be disturbing to any advocate of parental rights and freedom of religious expression.

In 2016, the teen’s parents — the judge will not release the names of the family members — took her to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital for psychiatric treatment for anxiety and depression, where she was diagnosed with gender dysphoria. The teen wanted to continue with hormone replacement therapy, to help her appear male, but according to court testimony, her parents objected.

They encouraged her to see a “Christian counselor” instead, and refused to call their daughter by her chosen male name. Some of the court testimony on the side of the teen indicated that the parents had told the child she was “going to hell,” although the parents have disagreed with some of the statements given in court about their parenting and religious beliefs.

Based on their unwillingness to allow their child to go through with the treatments, which was based at least in part on their Christian beliefs, Judge Sylvia Hendon ruled to give the teen’s grandparents full custody, including the ability to make medical decisions and provide insurance (they’re accepting of her desire to identify as a male).

Not what I said. Go take a remedial reading class.

Transgender decisions should only be made by adults for themselves, not by taking children away from their parents. Children are easily confused. Teenagers who are older can discuss these options with parents as a teen. First and foremost we should learn to love who we already are.

Ohio Judge Strips Custody From Parents For Not Letting Daughter Take Trans Hormones
This is a major setback for advocates of parental rights and religious freedom.
By Nicole Russell
February 20, 2018

In a blow to advocates of parental authority, last week a visiting judge in a juvenile court in Hamilton County, Ohio stripped parents of custody of their teenage girl, who wants to identify as male, because they would not allow the 17-year-old to begin hormone replacement therapy.

The judge awarded custody to the teen’s grandparents who were, in the court’s eyes, more accepting of the teen’s wishes and who will now be allowed to make medical decisions for the teen. This case, which might be the first of its kind in juvenile court, should be disturbing to any advocate of parental rights and freedom of religious expression.

In 2016, the teen’s parents — the judge will not release the names of the family members — took her to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital for psychiatric treatment for anxiety and depression, where she was diagnosed with gender dysphoria. The teen wanted to continue with hormone replacement therapy, to help her appear male, but according to court testimony, her parents objected.

They encouraged her to see a “Christian counselor” instead, and refused to call their daughter by her chosen male name. Some of the court testimony on the side of the teen indicated that the parents had told the child she was “going to hell,” although the parents have disagreed with some of the statements given in court about their parenting and religious beliefs.

Based on their unwillingness to allow their child to go through with the treatments, which was based at least in part on their Christian beliefs, Judge Sylvia Hendon ruled to give the teen’s grandparents full custody, including the ability to make medical decisions and provide insurance (they’re accepting of her desire to identify as a male).

So a 17 year old is "adult" enough to decide that they want to mutilate their body, but an 18 year old is not "adult" enough to purchase a rifle, and one is considered a "child" till age 26 so they can remain on their parent's health insurance??

smh

The DNA never lies....the author is correct. Stop enabling these poor deluded people with mental issues. They need professional help
They seem to be getting it but you don’t seem to like what the professionals are saying.

Then why in a thread about transgendered people did you bring up " filling kid's head with shit like this then wonder why those confused kids shoot up schools. "

What was your point?

Then why in a thread about transgendered people did you bring up " filling kid's head with shit like this then wonder why those confused kids shoot up schools. "

What was your point?

The left is filling kids head with ALL KINDS of bullshit, creating generations of confused kids then they stand there and wonder why those confused kids shoot up schools.

Do you need me to type slower?

What was your point?

The left is filling kids head with ALL KINDS of bullshit, creating generations of confused kids then they stand there and wonder why those confused kids shoot up schools.

Right, why put that in this thread? Are confused kids being filled with transgenderism 'bullshit' that they are shooting up schools or not? You are really eating the shit out of that proverbial cake you are having.

What was your point?

Right, why put that in this thread? Are confused kids being filled with transgenderism 'bullshit' that they are shooting up schools or not? You are really eating the shit out of that proverbial cake you are having.

Sorry you're too stupid to understand what I said.

What was your point?

No, I think it's pretty obvious what you said, you're just having a difficult time walking away from it.

What was your point?

No, I think it's pretty obvious what you said, you're just having a difficult time walking away from it.

No, you're too dense to understand what I said.

Not my problem.

Forum List

Back