Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided

It is criminal that the left exploits these poor, tormented people. Their actions are unforgivable and history will look back on them with disgust.
Contrary to the claims of activists, sex isn’t “assigned” at birth—and that’s why it can’t be “reassigned.” As I explain in my book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, sex is a bodily reality that can be recognized well before birth with ultrasound imaging. The sex of an organism is defined and identified by the way in which it (he or she) is organized for sexual reproduction.
Sickening. Absolutely sickening. Those hurting the most - suffering from a very real mental illness - are terribly exploited by the left.

Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided
I know people who have had sex change surgery and are very fine with their lives now. I believe you are just jealous that you never got a sex change.
Were you one of them?
Nope! I am fine being a big man. Been that way since birth.

Will a trans-gendered person whose body has not been altered (which seems to be the favorite on this board) be bullied when using the "correct" restroom?
A. Who cares if he is? What are you, in 2nd grade? Geezus.

B. If a grown ass man can actually be “bullied”, then he deserves to be bullied.

C. It wouldn’t be a problem if he would simply dress and act like a man in public. He can engage in his sexual deviance behind closed doors. I love having sex with my wife - but I don’t do it in public. I keep it behind closed doors. He can do the same damn thing. Stop trying to create a problem where no problem exists.
YOU create the problem!!!!

What if a trans-gendered person does not decide to alter their body, but simply to live, dress, and act as a member of the other sex? Should this person be forced or bullied or assaulted into acting as a member of his/her birth sex?

Somehow, I can't imagine a biological male, dressed in female clothing, being left alone without bother in a public restroom. Usually, female people do not bully like this (in college I used to go to a predominantly "gay" dance club in D.C., and we "real girls" didn't do anything to the "girls for the evening" who joined us in the loo, and who usually looked better than we did). But I strongly suspect that the people upset that some transgender folks choose to alter their bodies would bully and assault these same folks if they didn't.
Those persons are not trans-gendered. They are cross dressers and mentally deranged.
But you folks are the ones who are complaining about people changing their physical bodies. Which is it? Will a trans-gendered person whose body has not been altered (which seems to be the favorite on this board) be bullied when using the "correct" restroom?

th

You should know, or else you are setting people up for bullying and violence. We seem to have a bumper crop of bullies and super-macho morons who would perpetrate this sort of stuff.

I know people who have had sex change surgery and are very fine with their lives now.
Suuuuure you do, sparky. Who doesn’t know someone who has mutilated themselves due to severe mental illness mixed with sexual deviance?

You’re either a liar or a cross-dresser. Which is it?

What if a trans-gendered person does not decide to alter their body, but simply to live, dress, and act as a member of the other sex? Should this person be forced or bullied or assaulted into acting as a member of his/her birth sex?

Somehow, I can't imagine a biological male, dressed in female clothing, being left alone without bother in a public restroom. Usually, female people do not bully like this (in college I used to go to a predominantly "gay" dance club in D.C., and we "real girls" didn't do anything to the "girls for the evening" who joined us in the loo, and who usually looked better than we did). But I strongly suspect that the people upset that some transgender folks choose to alter their bodies would bully and assault these same folks if they didn't.
Those persons are not trans-gendered. They are cross dressers and mentally deranged.
But you folks are the ones who are complaining about people changing their physical bodies. Which is it? Will a trans-gendered person whose body has not been altered (which seems to be the favorite on this board) be bullied when using the "correct" restroom?

th

You should know, or else you are setting people up for bullying and violence. We seem to have a bumper crop of bullies and super-macho morons who would perpetrate this sort of stuff.
Not at all. I don't condone bullying those poor mentally challenged people. I'm just saying that there's nothing or no one on earth that can cause a gender to be changed.

We seem to have a bumper crop of bullies and super-macho morons who would perpetrate this sort of stuff.
So all the mentally disturbed, sexual deviant has to do is not try to be a woman in public. Problem solved! See how easy that was?

Will a trans-gendered person whose body has not been altered (which seems to be the favorite on this board) be bullied when using the "correct" restroom?

B. If a grown ass man can actually be “bullied”, then he deserves to be bullied.

C. It wouldn’t be a problem if he would simply dress and act like a man in public. He can engage in his sexual deviance behind closed doors. I love having sex with my wife - but I don’t do it in public. I keep it behind closed doors. He can do the same damn thing. Stop trying to create a problem where no problem exists.
I don't create any problems. Bullies do. There is no such thing as "deserving" to be bullied. People who are bullies are people who were not raised right and think that they are entitled to prance around in public and "enforce" some notion of theirs. I don't give a rat's ass how you have sex with your wife. That's your business and hers. I am not talking about people having sex in public, just someone using the restroom.

Ryan T. Anderson - says it all.

Read it through. Then read other crap by this nasty worm. Disgusting.

He needs to mind his own business, as do other RWNJs bent on destroying people's lives.

It is criminal that the left exploits these poor, tormented people. Their actions are unforgivable and history will look back on them with disgust.
Contrary to the claims of activists, sex isn’t “assigned” at birth—and that’s why it can’t be “reassigned.” As I explain in my book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, sex is a bodily reality that can be recognized well before birth with ultrasound imaging. The sex of an organism is defined and identified by the way in which it (he or she) is organized for sexual reproduction.
Sickening. Absolutely sickening. Those hurting the most - suffering from a very real mental illness - are terribly exploited by the left.

Especially when it's done to children, illegally, using drugs the FDA has NOT approved for such use, preparing them for the cult-coercion to even more illegal amputation/butchery.

Hang them up and drop the floor people.

My favorite quote from the OP link:

Cosmetic surgery and cross-sex hormones can’t change us into the opposite sex. They can affect appearances. They can stunt or damage some outward expressions of our reproductive organization. But they can’t transform it. They can’t turn us from one sex into the other.

“Scientifically speaking, transgender men are not biological men and transgender women are not biological women. The claims to the contrary are not supported by a scintilla of scientific evidence,” explains Dr. Mayer.

What’s his PhD in, Rotty old chap? Psychology? Is he a surgeon?
Well kitty....if you would click the link and read
He received his bachelor of arts degree from Princeton University, graduating Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude, and he received his doctoral degree in political philosophy from the University of Notre Dame. His dissertation was titled: “Neither Liberal Nor Libertarian: A Natural Law Approach to Social Justice and Economic Rights.”
And before you move the goalposts to “surgeon” - I’ll point out that surgeons aren’t mental health experts and that is what this issue is about. Dr. Ryan T. Anderson did his research on this issue.

He's not a mental health expert. The actual mental health experts don't even elevate this guy to quack...Since he's not an MD. :lol:

You might want to consider the idea that your uneducated, uninformed opinion on this topic is worth less than nothing.

That, from someone who doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls.

Seawytch is right. But if the APA finds fault with MDs who know the difference between boys & girls then it's time the APA stop getting grant funds from US taxpayers via the fed.

I think that the underlying philosophical problem is that as we adults grow up we have to take some responsibility for our own actions. If you or I or anybody DECIDES to alter the body we were born with, this is to be a personal issue, not everyone else's issue. This "I am a victim now and need to be a special protected class of people" now that I DID these changes is nonsensical and the disrespect towards others and in addition, self harm is at a great level. I have been offended personally when what I could clearly see was a man used a female bathroom before me, left it unflushed, left it filthy for me as a real female and then shouted at me that he was a woman. This sure smacks of mental illness.

I agree.

No healthy man would leave a toilet unflushed or filthy

Honestly I don’t really care how they dress or act in public.

The real issue is the attempt to lie and bully others into accepting the lie.

If you want to dress like a woman, please don’t tell me I have pretend you are a woman or cater to your delusions

I don't create any problems. Bullies do. There is no such thing as "deserving" to be bullied. People who are bullies are people who were not raised right and think that they are entitled to prance around in public and "enforce" some notion of theirs. I don't give a rat's ass how you have sex with your wife. That's your business and hers. I am not talking about people having sex in public, just someone using the restroom.

Yes. It’s people refusing to deny the truth and not the people demanding we pretend men are women and vice versa or else that are the bullies

Forum List

Back