Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It is criminal that the left exploits these poor, tormented people. Their actions are unforgivable and history will look back on them with disgust.
Contrary to the claims of activists, sex isn’t “assigned” at birth—and that’s why it can’t be “reassigned.” As I explain in my book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, sex is a bodily reality that can be recognized well before birth with ultrasound imaging. The sex of an organism is defined and identified by the way in which it (he or she) is organized for sexual reproduction.
Sickening. Absolutely sickening. Those hurting the most - suffering from a very real mental illness - are terribly exploited by the left.

Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided

It is criminal that the left exploits these poor, tormented people. Their actions are unforgivable and history will look back on them with disgust.
Contrary to the claims of activists, sex isn’t “assigned” at birth—and that’s why it can’t be “reassigned.” As I explain in my book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, sex is a bodily reality that can be recognized well before birth with ultrasound imaging. The sex of an organism is defined and identified by the way in which it (he or she) is organized for sexual reproduction.
Sickening. Absolutely sickening. Those hurting the most - suffering from a very real mental illness - are terribly exploited by the left.

So he's:

1) Not a pyshcologist
2) not a doctor
3) not a surgeon

So.... fuck him and his ignorant superstitions..?

The DNA never lies....the author is correct. Stop enabling these poor deluded people with mental issues. They need professional help

It is tragic. I can’t imagine living a life in such denial of basic truths of life.

So he's:

1) Not a pyshcologist
2) not a doctor
3) not a surgeon

Superstitions like men are men and women are women

So he's:

1) Not a pyshcologist
2) not a doctor
3) not a surgeon

Apparently he knows the difference between a male and a female. He's 100% correct.

I’ve never met a person so proud of knowing so little.

So he's:

1) Not a pyshcologist
2) not a doctor
3) not a surgeon

The human psychology is a complex thing. You might want to strongly consider the fact that you know less than nothing about any of this.

I’ve never met a person so proud of knowing so little.

Well we sure have met you

Well, the guy lost the battle on same sex marriage so I guess he is retreating back to defend the next hill.

Apparently he knows the difference between a male and a female. He's 100% correct.
You might want to consider the idea that your uneducated, uninformed opinion on this topic is worth less than nothing.

But at least equal to your uniformed opinion. LOL You leftist loons thinking you're all that and a bag of chips. Dumb asses

So he's:

1) Not a pyshcologist
2) not a doctor
3) not a surgeon

The human psychology is a complex thing. You might want to strongly consider the fact that you know less than nothing about any of this.

I’m not pretending to know everything

But I do know men are men and women are women. Doesn’t matter what chemicals you pump into them or how you mutilate their bodies our gender is eternal

The Witherspoon institute is a "Christian" policy front.

This "study" has not been peer-reviewed, thus irrelevant and a waste of our time.

So he's:

1) Not a pyshcologist
2) not a doctor
3) not a surgeon

Not a doctor? He’s a fuck’n PhD you high school dropout. How many times are you going to get caught lying before you finally give up?

Ryan Anderson

BBbuut left loons are so much smarter than everyone on the planet....just ask one

The Witherspoon institute is a "Christian" policy front.

This "study" has not been peer-reviewed, thus irrelevant and a waste of our time.

You need peer review to understand that men are men and women are women?

Do we need to peer review someone saying water is wet too?

Forum List

Back