Several Antifa vandals arrested in Portland.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
These are very bad people.
Antifa Call To Action Targets Businesses And War Memorial

Shit rolls downhill it looks like...

Last edited:

These people are evil. They may say they are Catholic or Christian a or else. They are evil.

WASHINGTON, DC: George Soros has given Black Lives Matter and the Antifa related revolutionary movement more than $100 million dollars. The Soros run Open Society Foundations is on record with giving Black Lives Matter $33 million dollars this year alone. This is in concert with an array of funding for a variety of Democrat and DNC related left-wing groups across the country.
1606595159597.png

Ah more Biden voters. I wonder if the news media will confront Joe with the same zeal that they did with Trump when they kept asking him to condemn white supremacy, over Antifa and factions of BLM.

WASHINGTON, DC: George Soros has given Black Lives Matter and the Antifa related revolutionary movement more than $100 million dollars. The Soros run Open Society Foundations is on record with giving Black Lives Matter $33 million dollars this year alone. This is in concert with an array of funding for a variety of Democrat and DNC related left-wing groups across the country.
View attachment 422634

Yep, one has to wonder how these people have time to riot if they are not working, trying to take care of a family like us stupid conservatives. They got it all figured out, if they want to bring down their country that they hate so much, find a wealthy America hater to finance their rioting.
This way they get the best of both worlds, they can bring it all down man and still afford the latest I phone and Mac Book

Ah more Biden voters. I wonder if the news media will confront Joe with the same zeal that they did with Trump when they kept asking him to condemn white supremacy, over Antifa and factions of BLM.

you know they will avoid that,thats a given

you know they will avoid that,thats a given

Yeah, sadly and predictably so... they will treat him as a kindly old man and bow in reverence as he walks by no doubt.

"Call for Kyle Rittenhouse. Mr. Rittenhouse, please pick up the house phone..."

No shit! In 2021 we won't have no time to deal with social justice warriors. Hungry, homeless masses will be all that we can handle!!

SERENITY NOW! DYSTOPIA THEN!

Forum List

Back