Seven; A Film by Dylan Avery - Narrated by Ed Asner

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is gonna be a good one.

SEVEN, AE911Truth’s new feature documentary about Building 7 and the University of Alaska Fairbanks study by Dr. Leroy Hulsey — soon to be released in partnership with film distributor 1091 Pictures, a global distribution company which gives this important film on Building 7 the best chance to be seen worldwide. The film's release will be after the election.

I made up my mind in August to get behind BLM & ANTIFA and stop believing they were funded by foundations if they marched for justice, truth and help for first responders . . . .

No such luck :mad:

I made up my mind in August to get behind BLM & ANTIFA and stop believing they were funded by foundations if they marched for justice, truth and help for first responders . . . .

The rabbit-hunters pay them off and make them sign NDA's, same with the medical professionals who accidentally discover 'things they shouldn't'.

Richard J. Lee did a study of the dust found in the Deutsche Bank building, which was severely damaged during the "WTC Event". Among other things, the Lee study of the WTC dust found large quantities of ultra-fine (i.e. nano-size) spherical particles of lead. These ultra-fine particles of lead are extremely toxic because their small size makes them respirable, and once in the body they are able to penetrate to the nucleus of the human cell.

The rabbit-hunters pay them off and make them sign NDA's, same with the medical professionals who accidentally discover 'things they shouldn't'.

Richard J. Lee did a study of the dust found in the Deutsche Bank building, which was severely damaged during the "WTC Event". Among other things, the Lee study of the WTC dust found large quantities of ultra-fine (i.e. nano-size) spherical particles of lead. These ultra-fine particles of lead are extremely toxic because their small size makes them respirable, and once in the body they are able to penetrate to the nucleus of the human cell.

She says. . . oh, you don't need respirators, no masks needed.

150826-marcy-borders-jpo-329a_9ac95b96c3e3bd132176585d51ac3a8a.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

But Fauci says we need masks for this "COVID shit?

WTF!!!

Forum List

Back