Setting yourselves up for another political meltdown?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I don't understand why so many people put blind faith in political polls. We are in a new era of politics thanks to the rise of social media and the 24/7 drumbeat of half assed news reporting.

I see so many absolutely convinced that Trump will win/lose.

The way narratives turn on a dime only a fool would count on ANY outcome.

Imo this election is a complete toss up and will come down to whatever the current events are in late October & early November

I don't understand why so many people put blind faith in political polls. We are in a new era of politics thanks to the rise of social media and the 24/7 drumbeat of half assed news reporting.

The way narratives turn on a dime only a fool would count on ANY outcome.it's

Imo this election is a complete toss up and will come down to whatever the current events are in late October & early November
Well it all is nothing more than a replay of 2016. The left pulled all the same shit they're pulling now. Said Hitlery was way ahead, there was no way Trump could win, polls, polls and more polls all had Hitlery in a huge lead, right up until the day of the election, and then Trump kicked her ass.

Well if history teaches us anything, it's that the democrat propaganda wing is doing exactly the same thing again. What I can't believe is all the little bubble heads that buy it hook, line and sinker as if they weren't fed the exact same line of crap in 2016. I guess they just have to believe Biden is going to win because the thought of Trump winning again is just too much for them to handle.

Last edited:
The Left is getting crazier.

John Kerry Warns of Revolution in November if Trump Wins While He Lays the Foundation for It

If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that.

how quaint......

~S~

I just can't see this country making a total about face and embracing communism. The chaos and destruction that Democrats promise isn't what this country wants. I hear those communists in Portland even toppled a moose statue. What a bunch of assholes.

The Left is getting crazier.

John Kerry Warns of Revolution in November if Trump Wins While He Lays the Foundation for It

I really freakin' hope so. I think the only way we settle the differences between the America hating radical domestic terrorist democrats and the America loving patriotic conservatives is a damn good SHOOT OUT. Let's just have at it and get it over with.

• Banned
I don't understand why so many people put blind faith in political polls.
I don't see why so many folks put blind faith in governance at all Gramps ~S~
I think you mistake political opposition for faith in governance. I have practically ZERO faith in the GOP and NONE in the DEMS. My support for the GOP is only to slow the degradation of our nation that would be much faster under Democrat rule. I have no faith that either of them can govern as outlined in our constution.

Polls are bullshit.

The raping and pillaging by the democrat Brown Shirts has SEVERELY damaged their chances of winning in November.

They are pulling this false flag hoax in Portland claiming Trump is snatching people off the streets in a desperate attempt to turn sympathy back to them, but in the end it is a hoax. And while the little Goebbels will NEVER acknowledge it for a hoax, it will quietly vanish from the feeds of the garbage media.

As such, Trump will win in November. I believe their is a strong chance the Republicans will take the house.

Trump isn't governance.

Trump is a monkey wrench in the mechanisms of the Marxist democrats. His job is to gum up the works, to stop the march of the tyrants. With Trump we get 4 more years of Constitutional civil rights. If the democrats win, it's a bullet train to North Korea. Those are the stakes.

Yes...the next round of democrat party created race riots won't happen until October.......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Polls are bullshit.

The raping and pillaging by the democrat Brown Shirts has SEVERELY damaged their chances of winning in November.

They are pulling this false flag hoax in Portland claiming Trump is snatching people off the streets in a desperate attempt to turn sympathy back to them, but in the end it is a hoax. And while the little Goebbels will NEVER acknowledge it for a hoax, it will quietly vanish from the feeds of the garbage media.

As such, Trump will win in November. I believe their is a strong chance the Republicans will take the house.
100% - - ^ ^

I don't understand why so many people put blind faith in political polls.
I think you mistake political opposition for faith in governance. I have practically ZERO faith in the GOP and NONE in the DEMS. My support for the GOP is only to slow the degradation of our nation that would be much faster under Democrat rule. I have no faith that either of them can govern as outlined in our constution.

Yep.....it is a choice between the lesser of two evils....voting for the greater of two evils is just stupid, and the democrats are the greatest of evil in this country at this time. Their plans will put our country into a Great Depression, as they attack the energy industry and every other industry with their stupid ideas....and with joe biden and his family, as well as the democrat party under the control of the Chinese government through their dealings with the Chinese Government, the world will be in danger.

Actually, the polls get it right most of the time. 2016, they didn't track developments quickly enough, but this time, not an issue.

Trump has a record of profound failure... no one fails this bad and gets re-elected.

ep.....it is a choice between the lesser of two evils....voting for the greater of two evils is just stupid, and the democrats are the greatest of evil in this country at this time. Their plans will put our country into a Great Depression, as they attack the energy industry and every other industry with their stupid ideas....and with joe biden and his family, as well as the democrat party under the control of the Chinese government through their dealings with the Chinese Government, the world will be in danger.

And even worse, you might have to justify why you need a gun!!!

Forum List

Back