Seth Meyers Promises A "Politically-Charged" Golden Globes...Trump is shaking in his boots!

Yea, the Dumb Left Wingers have poisoned network TV with their fanatical hate...... it's unwatchable

Last edited:
What the hell is the Golden Globes? Is that where all the actresses show us their hooters? I might watch if it is.
You really don’t know what the Golden Globes are?
The awards show has only been around for about 60 years.

remember it was Meyers who roasted Mr Trump at the White House Correspondents dinner, along with President Obama

Seth Meyers Promises A Politically Charged Golden Globes
Trump HATES to be the butt of a joke. Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber..

Donald hates the fact that the celebrities whose approval he craves think he's a disgusting joke. Howard stern, who actually liked Donald, said he wouldn't be able to live with that and it would be bad for his mental health. I think we've seen that for a year now.

What the hell is the Golden Globes? Is that where all the actresses show us their hooters? I might watch if it is.
You really don’t know what the Golden Globes are?
The awards show has only been around for about 60 years.

the golden globes don't give out awards for NASCAR so trumptards don't know what they are.

Off topic but...
Roy Moore’s wife reveals the name of their “ Jew lawyer” and it turns out he’s a Christian.
Ha ha ha

Yea ... he’s shaking in his boots ...

afp-pq16e.jpg

remember it was Meyers who roasted Mr Trump at the White House Correspondents dinner, along with President Obama

Seth Meyers Promises A Politically Charged Golden Globes
Trump HATES to be the butt of a joke. Funny you know nothing about your own pussygrabber..

Donald hated the fact that the celebrities whose approval he craves think he's a disgusting joke. Howard stern, who actually liked Donald, said he wouldn't be able to live with that and it would be bad for his mental health. I think we've seen that for a year now.
Exactly. Trump hated his inauguration because all the A list celebrities turned him down and he was forced to have D level celebrities.

People need to realize that with these Left Wing Entertainers it is about 95% cultural antipathy for mainstream society, the middle class, Midwesterners, Christians, Southerners, Wasps, Suburbanites…..etc. and only about 5% about real issues and policies.

Forum List

Back