Sessons, You're Going To Get Fired

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Now Sessions is popping off about Trump smacking him again.

Trump was again commenting on Sessions recusal in the Russian investigation in a Fox News interview.

Sessions says he won't be influenced by political considerations. Guess what, Jeff. your politics is going to get you fired.

If the Senate gains Republican seats in the upcoming election Trump will fire Sessions the day after I bet.

Sessions is a coward.

Sessions may be a sleazeball, BUT maybe since he has FULLY realized that Trump is soon to be in the garbage dump, he is distancing himself from the moron-in-chief......Light a candle to help your cause....LOL

Sessions may be a sleazeball, BUT maybe since he has FULLY realized that Trump is soon to be in the garbage dump, he is distancing himself from the moron-in-chief......Light a candle to help your cause....LOL

Mueller better get his ass in gear and get his phony witch hunt finished up because after the election he's going to have a new boss. One who will slap the shit out of Mueller's band of Hillary sycophants composing bullshit.

Mueller better get his ass in gear and get his phony witch hunt finished up because after the election he's going to have a new boss. One who will slap the shit out of Mueller's band of Hillary sycophants composing bullshit.

Sessions is an evil, disgraceful human being. I hope he gets fired, for the sake of the nation. Get him out of government forever. It won’t save Trump, though.

Sessions was a plant from the swamp from the very beginning...He has been bending Trump's ear to get the AG job from day one...fire him now before he aids in taking Trump down any further ....

Totally agree with your sentiments on this. Trump should have went with his gut and put Gowdy in place or Rudy as was rumored. Session was probably recommended by someone advising him.
Sessions was a plant from the swamp from the very beginning...He has been bending Trump's ear to get the AG job from day one...fire him now before he aids in taking Trump down any further ....

Jeff Sessions fires back at Trump

1535045818175.jpg

Is he asking to be fired? Problem – fire him and Rosenstein’s next in line. The president would have to fire both and that leaves Rachel Brand, the associate attorney general to move up.

5944430b9a7af5af018b4fb0-1536-1152.jpg

Much more about her @ Here's who would be next in line if Rod Rosenstein steps away from the Russia investigation to include the opinion that she would not fire Mueller if the president asked.

Back to Sessions. Here’s his response to the president’s tweet criticizing him for failing to take charge of the Justice Department/

"The actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations ... I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action."

Sessions, in a statement posted to Twitter by DOJ spokesperson Sarah Isgur Flores.

Get a replacement on line first...then fire Sessions with extreme prejudice....

Sessions shares a HUGE amount of blame for this 2+ year treasonous circus that has gone on and continues to go on.

He is the Director of the DOJ - U.S. Attorney General, for God's sake, and he abdicated his power needlessly to one of the criminals in this proven 'Witch Hunt' - Deputy US Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Sessions 'had' to recuse himself - according to the Witch Hunters and snowflakes - because he gave an erroneous answer when asked if he had met with any Russians. Sessions, who had just been asked to be Trump's US AG, was looking at the question as ' 'Have you met / talked with any Russians AS A MEMBER OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN / FUTURE TEAM'. He answered, 'NO!'.

Sessions answered honestly - he had not met or talked with any Russians as the potential future Trump US AG and had not met / talked with any as any 'scout / campaign prep team'. THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERED IN REGARDS TO THE TRUMP INVESTIGATION.

Democrats pounced on his answer and pointed out that as a SENATOR - and in THAT capacity - he HAD met with and talked to Russians. Well, NO SHIT. That was part of his job as a US Senator and had no impact and/or nothing to do with the Trump case. THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HIS TO RECUSE HIMSELF...yet he allowed the Democrats to pressure him into recusing himself. AT THIS POINT TRUMP WAS F*ED! It meant that one of the Witch Hunters was not at the top of the 'Food Chain' in regards to the investigation, and no one - not even Congress - could stop them or what they were about to do. They HAD to get Sessions out of the way...and he made it too easy for them.

WHAT IS THE BIGGER CONFLICT OF INTEREST:

1. Which was the bigger CONFLICT OF INTEREST in the Trump Investigation that deserved the individual to Recuse himself:

- SENATOR Sessions meeting / talking with Russian reps in the capacity / role as a Senator...

OR

- Deputy Director of the DOJ Rosenstein making the case for why FBI Director Comey should be fired, recommending to the President that he should fire him, and then after Trump took his advice and fired Comey Rosenstein recommended a Special Counsel to investigate Trump for following his advice by firing Comey? (Can you say attempted set-up?)

Sessions' contact with Russians in his official capacity as Senator was NO conflict of Interest in this case whatsoever, as opposed to Rosenstein who basically set the President up AND was an immediate CRITCAL PLAYER / WITNESS in the case!

:rolleyes:

2. Which was the bigger CONFLCIT OF INTEREST in the case:

- SENATOR Sessions meeting and talking to Russian Reps as part of his job as a Senator

OR

- Robert Mueller, the friend and Mentor of the FIRED FBI Director Comey, friend of Deputy US AG Rosenstein?

:rolleyes:

3. Which was the bigger CONFLCIT OF INTEREST in the case:

- SENATOR Sessions meeting and talking to Russian Reps as part of his job as a Senator

OR

- A hand-picked Special Counsel Team that consisted 100% of Pro-Hillary, Trump-Hating,s Democrat/Hillary Donor Democrats, ONE OF HILLARY CLINTON'S OWN LAWYERS, and a proven Trump-Hating criminal FBI agent proven to have acted to keep Hillary and her aides out of jail?

Had Sessions not been a complete PUSS, had he stood up to the Democrats and told them the same thing declared - 'I am not in a Conflict of Interest, but when I acknowledge that I am I will not hesitate to recuse myself' - he could have stopped this BS long ago...he could have stepped in an indicted Rosenstein, Comey, and Mueller for illegal Obstruction / refusal to comply with Congressional Subpoenas, etc....

Instead, Sessions allowed himself to be bullied, allowed himself to be taken out of the picture by these criminals, and has been awol when this President and the country needed him the most!

Trump was again commenting on Sessions recusal in the Russian investigation in a Fox News interview.

Sessions says he won't be influenced by political considerations. Guess what, Jeff. your politics is going to get you fired.

If the Senate gains Republican seats in the upcoming election Trump will fire Sessions the day after I bet.

Sessions is a coward.

Lindsay Graham is predicting Sessions will be fired after the mid terms if not before. And he justified the firing. Quite a switch from his stance before.

Sessions is a coward.

Sessions wants to be fired, he sees the ship sinking and is trying to find a way off

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm conflicted about Sessions. My bigger issue is with Rosenstein, but then Sessions should have some control over Rosenstein. I hope after the midterms TRUMP cleans house and gets rid of Sessions, Rosenstein and Wray.
I would be curious as to who TRUMP would replace Session with.

I'm conflicted about Sessions. My bigger issue is with Rosenstein, but then Sessions should have some control over Rosenstein. I hope after the midterms TRUMP cleans house and gets rid of Sessions, Rosenstein and Wray.
I would be curious as to who TRUMP would replace Session with.

An equally incompetent dolt.

Trump’s track record for these choices is pretty shitty.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back