Sessons, You're Going To Get Fired

Trump should go to the podium and explain what this witch hunt is and how it began to the American people and then he should say....I'm going to end it...I'm going to end this witch hunt before it entraps anyone else and then I'm going to get back to making America great again...if that will cause you to vote against me in 2020 so be it but its way past the time to bring this Mueller investigation to an end for the good of the nation...

And fire all of them from Mueller to Wray and Sessions and Rosenstein and who ever is immediately below them...gone...restaff the whole 9th floor....secretaries and book keepers and the fucking janitor...every damn one of them...and take their clearances away...

Selfish Sessions misled Trump. If he had been honest with Trump about his intention to recuse himself Trump would have selected someone else for AG that's why scheming dishonest Sessions blindsided Trump.

With the first 100 days and first 2 years of any presidency being so important, Selfish Sessions put his own personal career goals ahead of the presidents and in so doing created a bunch of damn drama that the new president should not have had to waste time dealing with. I'd have fired Sessions long ago.

Remember everyone Trump is not a polished politician with the gift of a slick willy...he won and all of a sudden he has to hire a bunch of people and get them confirmed by people that never wanted him to win...on both sides of the isle...
Then he gets screwed by Sessions and attacked by the dems and the GOP never Trumpers...
Why is it whenever we the people get a president that is actually improving our lives and putting us first do the swampers jump in and try and impeach the man?...is it that they really don't want our lives to be improved?...I believe so...
Do not let this latest shit slow the Trump train...we have the power...we can go to the polls in November and send a huge slap down to the dems...the media...the bureaucrats in DC and also send Mueller packing with his ass in his hands...VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Everyone to be thrown under the bus to protect the dictator ;).

Oh the orange in chief told us he will hire only the best...but so far all those he hired turned out to be corrupt, unfit or not loyal. But again is not Rump's fault, just pick and choose anyone and e eryone else.

Last edited:
So what's the end game here - replace with someone Trump thinks can take the heat off somehow? Someone who will try to deflect to Hillary? I don't know if that's really gonna help at this point
Someone that will place limits on Mueller...something that should have been done from the beginning...or else it will be the Trump family next...give me a day and the power to investigate and I can make a criminal out of anyone...its just not the way we do things...also outside of Trump we need an AG that will investigate the other side like Hillary but also like Diane Feinstein...she had a Chinese spy in her office for 25 years and her husband has gotten rich in China....Dems can do whatever they want and Sessions says nothing...he has to go...he has yet to even take control of the DOJ and that is outrageous...

So what's the end game here - replace with someone Trump thinks can take the heat off somehow? Someone who will try to deflect to Hillary? I don't know if that's really gonna help at this point
Someone that will place limits on Mueller...something that should have been done from the beginning...or else it will be the Trump family next...give me a day and the power to investigate and I can make a criminal out of anyone...its just not the way we do things...also outside of Trump we need an AG that will investigate the other side like Hillary but also like Diane Feinstein...she had a Chinese spy in her office for 25 years and her husband has gotten rich in China....Dems can do whatever they want and Sessions says nothing...he has to go...he has yet to even take control of the DOJ and that is outrageous...
It sure was surprising to see him recuse himself.

Not sure how it would look if Trump brings on a guy who shuts down Mueller. But I guess optics really don't matter at this point.

Sorry not everyone is criminal trump qnd his family are more likely are....let them be investigated and if found guilty to pay the price ....why does that bother you? Isnt a good thing to put a stop on those who suck america and Americans dry without being caught?

I did not hear a lot of Repubs bitching during the 6 year, 80 million dollar "investigation" by Ken Starr

Limbaugh pointed out something in his show today that's worth repeating here.

When Establishment types get elected, they have a ready-made pool of other Establishment types waiting in the wings to take over positions in the new administration.

Trump was elected with a clean slate. He found himself seeking out outsiders to fill positions already slotted for insiders.

If YOU were called upon to fill 200+ very important positions in a very short time, how many people do YOU know who are qualified and capable of filling the positions?

I think the president has done an amazing job with the resources he had to start with. Of course there has to be adjustments. It's to be expected.

By any person with common sense that the DimocRATs and Snowflakes clearly lack.

I did not hear a lot of Repubs bitching during the 6 year, 80 million dollar "investigation" by Ken Starr

How many convictions did Starr get? I think he is a little ahead of Mueller right now.

How many convictions did Starr get? I think he is a little ahead of Mueller right now.

How many did he have after only 15 months? Mueller has a long way to go to match the time and money spent by Starr

How many did he have after only 15 months? Mueller has a long way to go to match the time and money spent by Starr

Mueller can work until the cows come home and he will get no more convictions than he has already. He is already about to lose a couple he thought were in the bag because the courts are losing patience with his lies.

Mueller can work until the cows come home and he will get no more convictions than he has already. He is already about to lose a couple he thought were in the bag because the courts are losing patience with his lies.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm wondering if Mueller could get some convictions if he went after the Dems who paid people to go after Trump using Russian input to write that dossier. Among other things. Why is it that Trump's DOJ seems hell-bent on finding anything at all to charge him with but nobody is going after the Clinton campaign and those associated with it? Betcha they could find plenty of illegal stuff in Hillary's past to charge her and her associates with something. Starting with the Uranium One deal.

Forum List

Back