Seriously You Guys...

The two most capable candidates are Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich. What makes Cain the more attractive of the two is that his experience in business is a particular expertise in taking failing enterprises and turning them around to be successful. True he is woefully weak on foreign policy, but obama is not only weak and clueless but apparently uneducatable! He isn't intelligent enough to even learn! Which is understandable in a narcissist.

why after firing the people at over 4 hundered stores to make godfathers profitable did they ask him to resign?

Im still trying to figure out why the board asked him to resign.

Why are democrats supporters of voter supression?

why is round square?

those two questions make about as much sense as each other.

If you have some information you want to give me that makes your question make more sense then I suggest you do that.

You haven't heard the latest? or you just refuse to listen?
Bev Perdue wants to suspend the 2012 election because of the bad economy.

So why do democrats support voters suspression?

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

Yes I do and I have been supporting him on this forum longer than anyone else so if you want to know more about why just ask me some specific questions.

Cain is probably the smartest person in the GOP field and a fairly seasoned academic...

Which is to say, he has no chance in the Republican party.
True. The trailer trash and bible thumpers want another moron with a hat who loves Jesus. Too bad John Wayne isn't alive. He's get a landslide.

Perhaps someone on the board wanted the job??

Perhaps someones brother in law Needed a job??

Perhaps Cain did something they didn't like or he wanted to do something the board didn't like??

Who knows?

You can think up any scenario on that one. Mayby someone will ask Cain in the next debate.

Why are democrats supporters of voter supression?

why is round square?

If you have some information you want to give me that makes your question make more sense then I suggest you do that.

So in true cowardly fashion you wont approach the subject.

I just asked him what he was talking about.

I quess you dont deal very well with words, you prefer little cartton guns firing away huh full auto.

Even your name is a cartoon of a gun

Cain is probably the smartest person in the GOP field and a fairly seasoned academic...

Which is to say, he has no chance in the Republican party.
True. The trailer trash and bible thumpers want another moron with a hat who loves Jesus. Too bad John Wayne isn't alive. He's get a landslide.

Thanks for your input, racist/bigot.

Now crawl back into the unemployment line and STFU

why after firing the people at over 4 hundered stores to make godfathers profitable did they ask him to resign?

Shut your racist piehole

Here is how the right deals with people wanting to VET their nominees.

Why do you people make up lies about the lefts people but refuse to have the truth examined of your people?

Has he got something to hide you dont want us to know?

why is round square?

I quess you dont deal very well with words, you prefer little cartton guns firing away huh full auto.

chicken shit........ The topic is why democrats support suspending elections.

Why do they?

4518411704_d9548c149d_z.jpg
why is round square?

Shut your racist piehole

Here is how the right deals with people wanting to VET their nominees.

Why do you people make up lies about the lefts people but refuse to have the truth examined of your people?

Has he got something to hide you dont want us to know?

You lie. Cain's got noting to hide.
You're bashing Cain because he's black and you're a flaming racist.

Bigot, racist, liar.

Perhaps someone on the board wanted the job??

Perhaps someones brother in law Needed a job??

Perhaps Cain did something they didn't like or he wanted to do something the board didn't like??

Who knows?

You can think up any scenario on that one. Mayby someone will ask Cain in the next debate.

Failure make a person stronger.
It's amazing that most over look one thing. He moved on from God Fathers and became a better person. He didn't get upset he picked himself up and went on to bigger and better things

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics. Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc

Forum List

Back