What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously You Guys...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score
do we want a guy that started out making pizzaz and then moved his way up through hard work and determination to run the whole damn company ???? ..............Better than the unemployed shyster that became president we have now !!

Kuros

Rookie
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c]Al Gore Im Serial! - YouTube[/ame]

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score
Yeah, my dog catcher could be Obama...blah blah..

Wanna bet? Seriously...do ya?

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah, my dog catcher could be Obama...blah blah..

Wanna bet? Seriously...do ya?

hey...i work with the dog catchers so to speak... and they are hard working ...honest people. :)

Ropey

String tension is not infinite.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better a former honest pizza guy then a rabble rousing union organizing crook.

Seriously.

But it's so hard to organize when the others don't see his obvious superiority.

I mean haven't they read his books?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-My-Father-Story-Inheritance/dp/1400082773]Amazon.com: Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance (9781400082773): Barack Obama: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Change-We-Can-Believe-Americas/dp/0307460452/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_c]Amazon.com: Change We Can Believe In: Barack Obama's Plan to Renew America's Promise (9780307460455): Barack Obama: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Audacity-Hope-Thoughts-Reclaiming-American/dp/0307455874/ref=pd_sim_b1]Amazon.com: The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream (Vintage) (9780307455871): Barack Obama: Books[/ame]

^This is before becoming president.

obama-waving-un-b.jpg

^This is after.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUq0vNMrPM]Obama Gaffe - A Billionaire Should Pay Same Tax Rate as a Jew (er... Janitor!) - YouTube[/ame]

^After.

^After

obama-bow-mooning-uncle-sam.jpg

Next...

Spud

Skippy
Reaction score
do we want a guy that started out making pizzaz and then moved his way up through hard work and determination to run the whole damn company ???? !!

Sounds like a great guy, shame Herman Cain didn't do that though. :lol::lol::lol:

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

You who pretend to support the working guy scoff at the mere audacity of a person that has gotten his hands dirty doing menial work should ever believe that he could be president.

You are sick.

Spud

Skippy
Reaction score

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

You who pretend to support the working guy scoff at the mere audacity of a person that has gotten his hands dirty doing menial work should ever believe that he could be president.

You are sick.

What menial work? He went to college, got a degree while working in ballistics for the navy, then got a job as a business analyst and region manager for various fast food chains before being made CEO of the pizza company.

He's a brilliant man and a savvy business person, but he didn't work his way up from the bottom.

naturegirl

Gold Member
Reaction score
Let's see Pizza Delivery guy that is conservative, outspoken and comes from the school of hard knocks. Worked his way up the ladder with sweat equity or the community organizer that taught people the mob rules, doesn't let anyone see his school transcripts, passports or any of his past that he didn't approve.

I'll take mine with extra cheese and pepperoni, please. :D

Herman Cain is a man of integrity and perseverance, something the Campaigner-in-Chief knows nothing about.

Last edited:

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If he was running Democrat, and it was 2016 not 2012...Marc would be praising his "grass roots" background and talking about how it is about time a hard working common man became President.

But alas....he is Republican...so instead we will see Marc use him for cannon fodder at every opportunity.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List