Seriously You Guys...

cain isn't going to be the republican nominee. he won a straw poll.

he's not even in the running.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

Cain is the front runner in a zogby poll. I don't think he'll be the nominee, either. but this is more than a straw poll.

As pointed out - Clinton was not even on the map at this point...but not only won the nomination - but beat the crap out of Bush for the Presidency.

cain isn't going to be the republican nominee. he won a straw poll.

he's not even in the running.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

In September 2007 (ah, If we could only go back to those days fo 5% unemployment, low inflation and cheap gasoline) those same polls said the election would be Rudy Guiliani against Hillary Clinton. John McCain was declared dead and in fifth place, and Obama was in third place behind Hillary and John Edwards. (Remember him? I'd love to forget.)

Cain's straw poll victory means people are giving him a second look, and frankly, now that I am, I kind of like what I see. He's a no-nonsense business guy who gets it done. (As opposed to Romney, who was a bullshit business guy who destroyed jobs.) I dont' know if that will translate well into the political arena, but heck, he'd have to be better than Obama. But a coat rack with a bucket on top would do a better job than Obama.

The Cain "haters" are nothing more than racists.

thinking someone will make a really bad president isn't "hate".

i think the tea party (some of it) likes him because they think he can say anything he wants about the president and they can pretend there's no racial undercurrent to obama derangement syndrome. it's the same reason they love when clarence thomas destroys things like employment discrimination laws.

Yet you claim we are racists for thinking Obama IS a bad President, go figure.

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

You wanted a community organizer with no expreince at least Cain has busniess experince what the fuck does obama have? The ability to make a good speech with the help of a teleopromter?

do we want a guy that started out making pizzaz and then moved his way up through hard work and determination to run the whole damn company ???? ..............Better than the unemployed shyster that became president we have now !!

You dont even know his real bio do you?

he did not start out making pizza.

Last edited:
do we want a guy that started out making pizzaz and then moved his way up through hard work and determination to run the whole damn company ???? ..............Better than the unemployed shyster that became president we have now !!

You dont evern know his real bio do you?

he did not start out making pizza.

Why do you support democrats who want to cancel elections?.....

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After completing his master's degree from Purdue, Cain left the Department of the Navy and began working for The Coca-Cola Company as a business analyst. In 1977, he joined Pillsbury, where he rose to the position of Vice President by the early 1980s. He left his executive post to work for Burger King, then a Pillsbury subsidiary at the time, where he managed 400 stores in the Philadelphia area. Under Cain's leadership, his region went in three years from the least profitable for Burger King to the most profitable . This prompted Pillsbury to appoint him President and CEO of another subsidiary, Godfather's Pizza. Aiming to cut costs, Cain over a 14-month period reduced the company from 911 stores down to 420. As a result of his efforts, Godfather's Pizza finally became profitable. In a leveraged buyout in 1988, Cain, Executive Vice-President and COO Ronald B. Gartlan and a group of investors bought Godfather's from Pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO until 1996, when he was asked to resign by the board. Later that year he became CEO of the National Restaurant Association – a trade group and lobby organization for the restaurant industry – where he had previously been chairman concurrently with his role at Godfather's.[10]

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics.[11] Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.[12]

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc.[13][14]

Oh MY. Is that what you think? Because Cain was CEO of Godfather Pizza he must have started out in the delivery van.

Herman Cain is a mathemetician and mathematics professor who worked on ballistic systems for the Navy. His campaign slogan should be "You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be president but it helps". His masters degree in Computer Science is from Purdue University. Cain wrote three books on leadership Leadership is Common Sense, Speak as a Leader and They Think You're Stupid. He also wrote technical articles authoring The Intangibles of Implementation. Before becoming CEO of Godfather, he was CEO of SELF. He was also Vice President of Pillsbury, turned Burger King from unprofitable to profitable and dynamited Godfather Pizza into success.

You seriously compare this to obama who has no discernable background? Who never did anything. Whose grades are hidden. SERIOUSLY?

Yep. Thats exactly what they are doing.

Apparantly the rest of his bio doesn't resonate because it shows him to be so much more than a "Pizza Guy". LOL

I think he rocks and if he got the nom I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him.

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After completing his master's degree from Purdue, Cain left the Department of the Navy and began working for The Coca-Cola Company as a business analyst. In 1977, he joined Pillsbury, where he rose to the position of Vice President by the early 1980s. He left his executive post to work for Burger King, then a Pillsbury subsidiary at the time, where he managed 400 stores in the Philadelphia area. Under Cain's leadership, his region went in three years from the least profitable for Burger King to the most profitable . This prompted Pillsbury to appoint him President and CEO of another subsidiary, Godfather's Pizza. Aiming to cut costs, Cain over a 14-month period reduced the company from 911 stores down to 420. As a result of his efforts, Godfather's Pizza finally became profitable. In a leveraged buyout in 1988, Cain, Executive Vice-President and COO Ronald B. Gartlan and a group of investors bought Godfather's from Pillsbury. Cain continued as CEO until 1996, when he was asked to resign by the board. Later that year he became CEO of the National Restaurant Association – a trade group and lobby organization for the restaurant industry – where he had previously been chairman concurrently with his role at Godfather's.[10]

Cain became a member of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992 and served as its chairman from January 1995 to August 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics.[11] Cain was a 1996 recipient of the Horatio Alger Award.[12]

Cain was on the board of directors of Aquila, Inc. from 1992 to 2008, and also served as a board member for Nabisco, Whirlpool, Reader's Digest, and AGCO, Inc.[13][14]

Why are democrats supporters of voter supression?

Cain over a 14-month period reduced the company from 911 stores down to 420. As a result of his efforts, Godfather's Pizza finally became profitable

Forum List

Back