Seriously, who here STILL believes that Mueller's report "fully exonerates" Trump?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As I once stated.........Trump acolytes and sycophants CAN foolishly believe that

Barr "fully exonerated" Trump

Trump "fully exonerated" Trump

Conway "fully exonerated" Trump

Putin and the Russian so-called media "fully exonerated" Trump

BUT........if your read the damn report, ANYONE with an education above 3rd grade would HAVE TO conclude that Mueller's report did NOT exonerate Trump.

Mueller......working under the CLEAR DOJ policy that a sitting president CANNOT be indicted........did the next best thing....

Mueller laid out clear evidence that TWO options are offered to the American public based on his findings:

1. Congress can undertale impeachment hearings.........and

2. Trump CAN be rightfully indicted AFTER he vacates the oval office....

Really.......simple as that IF one reads the entire report and not stooge Barr's mornic "summary."

As I once stated.........Trump acolytes and sycophants CAN foolishly believe that

BUT........if your read the damn report, ANYONE with an education above 3rd grade would HAVE TO conclude that Mueller's report did NOT exonerate Trump.

Mueller......working under the CLEAR DOJ policy that a sitting president CANNOT be indicted........did the next best thing....

Mueller laid out clear evidence that TWO options are offered to the American public based on his findings:

Really.......simple as that IF one reads the entire report and not stooge Barr's mornic "summary."

Nobody who has read it thinks that the report exonerates the blob.

On the conspiracy question, it only says that the investigators couldn’t find a smoking gun. If anyone has it, Vlad likely does.

On the collusion question, the IC left it to Congress.

The sad thing is that had Trump sat for questioning, both could have likely been proven.

:bigbed:

Okay then, what evidence was presented in the Mueller report that shows trump colluded with Russia to steal the election?

Since there was no crime, there is nothing to exonerate, so I do not.

I think you stay up nights thinking of ways to start a thread. You're short on material, but start them anyway. They're all repetitive, especially your first paragraphs.

Mueller had unlimited resources and a massive staff that held several hundred interviews, issued 1000s of subpoenas, and was given a level of cooperation by Trump, like no POTUS before.

Mueller was able to find enough evidence to find Trump guilty of how many crimes?

In a free country, that's what Exoneration looks like.

Too bad for you NAZI Germany was defeated.

• Banned
Okay then, what evidence was presented in the Mueller report that shows trump colluded with Russia to steal the election?

Mueller left it up to either the DOJ or Congress to determine if "collusion" .....which is not technically a crime.......is enough of an IMMORAL......UNETHICAL and UNPATRIOTIC offense.

NO ONE can deny that Trump called for Russian help to win

NO ONE can deny that his son, son in law and campaign chair met with Russian on dirt against Hillary

NO ONE can deny Trump's "love" for WIKILEAKS' stealings

NO ONE can deny that Kushner wanted a back-door channel with Russia

NO ONE can deny that Trump lied about his on-going business dealings with the Moscow Tower.

etc...

Mueller left it up to either the DOJ or Congress to determine if "collusion" .....which is not technically a crime.......is enough of an IMMORAL......UNETHICAL and UNPATRIOTIC offense.

NO ONE can deny that Trump called for Russian help to win

NO ONE can deny that his son, son in law and campaign chair met with Russian on dirt against Hillary

NO ONE can deny Trump's "love" for WIKILEAKS' stealings

NO ONE can deny that Kushner wanted a back-door channel with Russia

NO ONE can deny that Trump lied about his on-going business dealings with the Moscow Tower.

etc...

Really? Because Mueller denied it

He knew the emails were coming from Russia, "Russia if your listening?
“I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won,” Trump told Holt.
Trump says he didn't fire Comey 'because of Russia,' contradicting past statements
Donald Tramp Jr, "I love it".

And obstruction is so obvious in the report and he is still doing it.

Tramp said he loved wiki leaks so much and so often he probably wet his pants just saying it.

Mueller was able to find enough evidence to find Trump guilty of how many crimes?

Mr. Fuckhead.........should we AGAIN repeat the DOJ policy that told Mueller that REGARDLESS of the evidence he could NOT indict the orange moron???

READ the fucking report instead of learning all you "think" you know from Hannity.......LOL

Mueller had unlimited resources and a massive staff that held several hundred interviews, issued 1000s of subpoenas, and was given a level of cooperation by Trump, like no POTUS before.

Its just too bad about the law hey.

They're all repetitive, especially your first paragraphs.

Well, did I or did I not state in my first 4 words.............."As I once stated......"..???

Now, you also could simply go back to bed and NOT read my threads.......don't you think?

False.

He never sat for an interview. He worked very hard to avoid it in fact.

I think you stay up nights thinking of ways to start a thread. You're short on material, but start them anyway. They're all repetitive, especially your first paragraphs.
I think the high GDP growth of 3.2% hit the haters pretty hard. Every time America prospers they get like this. They're pretty desperate right now.

When I saw this, I couldn't believe it. And in my signature line, I posted a link to the Mueller report. And there it is, in Volume II footnote 112.

D493aK-W0AAdXI4.jpg

There was a satiric and disproven joke about Jeff Bezos and Amazon:

https://readersupportednews.org/opi...-it-will-be-free-for-all-amazon-prime-members

You have to admit, it's funny.

They're all repetitive, especially your first paragraphs.

Well, did I or did I not state in my first 4 words.............."As I once stated......"..???

Now, you also could simply go back to bed and NOT read my threads.......don't you think?

They all know it, they just refuse to post it on this forum, it will make the look like a traitor. :)

Forum List

Back