Seriously, what kind of a country have we become when people hope their President is guilty?

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what our grandparents would think of these filthy fucks?

Such drama from such drama queens.

We're the same nation as we were when republicans loudly and proudly said they wanted Obama to fail. The same nation with republicans who screamed Obama was from Kenya. The same with republicans who wanted Obama to be guilty of a long list of made up crimes. The same nation with republicans who for the last 3 decades have wanted Hillary to be guilty.

The same nation with republicans who wanted Bill Clinton to be guilty.

Everything that you people accuse democrats of being and doing, democrats aren't and don't do but republicans are and have already done.

What does that say about you and your party?
More like the exact opposite.

Your party ran against Christian pious lifestyles as a platform and now you want to complain when Trump wins the party nomination as a result of your success of destroying Christian tradition and communities.

Now you assholes get to deal with us, the children and grandchildren of those destroyed Christian communities and families. We don’t give a fuck what Jesus would do and neither do you, so now it is time to finally get this fight started.
Christians are not oppressed in America.

Right Wingers playing the victim card. That's something they deride Liberals for.

Ironic, ain't it?

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what your grandmother would think of the filthy piece of shit stinking up the Oval Office. Seriously think it over long and hard... My gramps would have knocked his fucking teeth out.

We're the same nation as we were when republicans loudly and proudly said they wanted Obama to fail. The same nation with republicans who screamed Obama was from Kenya. The same with republicans who wanted Obama to be guilty of a long list of made up crimes. The same nation with republicans who for the last 3 decades have wanted Hillary to be guilty.

Everything that you people accuse democrats of being and doing, democrats aren't and don't do but republicans are and have already done.

Your party ran against Christian pious lifestyles as a platform and now you want to complain when Trump wins the party nomination as a result of your success of destroying Christian tradition and communities.

Now you assholes get to deal with us, the children and grandchildren of those destroyed Christian communities and families. We don’t give a fuck what Jesus would do and neither do you, so now it is time to finally get this fight started.

Right Wingers playing the victim card. That's something they deride Liberals for.

Ironic, ain't it?
Tell that to the baker. Liberals refused service to Trump supporters and there was no liberal out cry over rights being taken then.

What kind of country have we become when half the population thinks trump is the best we have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not the best we ever had but until he put us into two wars ( Afghanistan and Iraq ) and sit over one of the worst economy crashes in the history of America, well he sure the phuck is not the worst!

How come dat sweet talkin' cremora not get dem' troops home from dem muslim sheeathole countries?

He didn't put them there, so ask Pelosi why she is not demanding their withdrawal?

Well, we did not put them mexican here either but he fine having his handlers rig up DACA. 8 years sonny. He all talk no cattle.

I swear socks annoy me...

Anyway Trump, Pelosi and McConnell have their games to play but tell me did you demand Obama to remove those troops when he won the Nobel Peace Prize?

Ernest T. Bass ain' playin' none. Whatever Ernest T. wanted that kenyan sissy was on opposite side with that old dumb white kissin' huggin bastard. Nobel snowbells! That SOB shud been arrested for dem spyin!

Ironic, ain't it?
Victims are victims. And Christians are most certainly victims when they can’t even go on vacation in Sri Lanka on Easter without being mass murdered.

Yet another useless Republican boomer bullshit mantra that has been thrown in the trash.

Imagine what your grandmother would think of the filthy piece of shit stinking up the Oval Office. Seriously think it over long and hard... My gramps would have knocked his fucking teeth out.
My grandmother would have voted for him because she would know that she doesn’t have a choice.

She understood that it was the Democrats who destroyed the values of this country. She was just in denial about how bad it had gotten.

Your Gramps was against “Americans First” and “Making America Great Again”?

The republicans vowed to short circuit anything Obama tried to do as president back before he even entered the white house. It was on the day of his inauguration. I know most republicans don't know this since this stuff isn't taught at the limbaugh or hannity institutes of propaganda, so I'll post a link below.

The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation
Cause deys' seen his work up in dat' senate when dat' lazy bastard showed up to "work" a few days.

Your Gramps was against “Americans First” and “Making America Great Again”?
My grandfather was all for Trump. He dreamed of a Republican candidate invoking American nationalism again the way Reagan did.

He just didn’t think he had a chance. Unfortunately he broke his hip a few months before Trump got the nomination and died from the operation before he even got a chance to vote for him in our state’s caucus.

The republicans vowed to short circuit anything Obama tried to do as president back before he even entered the white house. It was on the day of his inauguration. I know most republicans don't know this since this stuff isn't taught at the limbaugh or hannity institutes of propaganda, so I'll post a link below.

The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation
Democrats skipped Trump’s inauguration.

Did Republicans skip Obama’s inaugurations?

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Why didn’t Mueller find it? Two and a half years and thirty five million dollars!

Both sides twist facts, tell lies, & blow things out past any kind of reasonable thinking, Our problem is when our party of choice is in power we don't question them enough. & just go with the talking points.

Both sides twist facts, tell lies, & blow things out past any kind of reasonable thinking, Our problem is when our party of choice is in power we don't question them enough. & just go with the talking points.

That happens on the left but not so much with the right. We have been questioning our leaders and complaining at the same time. Donald Trump was nominated as a protest vote because we are so fed up with the establishment and swamp. Let's see Democrats start doing the same.

That is more the fault of hard leftists having absolute control of the media and academia. It hasn’t been “both sides” for a very long time now.

If it were more even Trump and the Republicans could be criticized a lot harder without automatically giving the Democrats the election.

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Nobody wanted Obama or Hillary to be guilty of anything yet look at how THAT worked out! And you STILL ignore their guilt!

Forum List

Back