Seriously... How many of you feel Obama is a "God"???

I don't think anyone is "god" but I think Obama is doing the job I expected him to do with very few exceptions. I voted for him twice and I'm content with my decision having done so.

So you have NO problem that he pledged your payroll taxes wouldn't go up?
Or that your employer is going to reduce your health plan?
Or that gas prices have continued to climb?
Or that unemployment is still at what it was when he took office?
Or that 4 people were murdered in Benghazi that Obama blamed on a video?
That the national debt is NOW $16 trillion and your share is $240,000??
And YOU are ok with a President that says he is fooling you with tricks and tactics?
You are ok with all of that???

That's fine... I respect your opinion. I am working though as other people to save the country from further destruction that this man is bringing and hopefully with the 2014 replacement of 6 senators and then the impeachment of Obama our country will become again what it should be and not what people like you want.

I am truly sorry you were so fooled the first time but voting again for someone who said he was fooling you makes you a fool!
No matter how you cut it... he fooled you and is fooling you and only time will tell what we that know better are saying.
My only true fear is people of your ilk and Obama haven't hurt our economy and country so badly it can't be corrected...

The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

JAMIE FOXX thinks so: "First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."

"The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson."
Apostle Barack, the next young leader with a new cause, had been taken to the mountaintop and allowed to see over the other side. He had the answers to unlock the kingdom of “heaven here on earth” for his followers
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

SO... I ask you intelligent Obama supporters (I know,I know..an "Oxymoron"!!!) how many of you like the above supposedly intelligent people.. really believe Obama is the messiah??

Is Obama the Messiah? « The Stuttering Messiah

Obama a "god"?

You should know that only Chris Matthews worships at the feet of Obama. The Left worships at the feet of Stalin.

I don't think anyone is "god" but I think Obama is doing the job I expected him to do with very few exceptions. I voted for him twice and I'm content with my decision having done so.

So you have NO problem that he pledged your payroll taxes wouldn't go up?
Or that your employer is going to reduce your health plan?
Or that gas prices have continued to climb?
Or that unemployment is still at what it was when he took office?
Or that 4 people were murdered in Benghazi that Obama blamed on a video?
That the national debt is NOW $16 trillion and your share is $240,000??
And YOU are ok with a President that says he is fooling you with tricks and tactics?
You are ok with all of that???

That's fine... I respect your opinion. I am working though as other people to save the country from further destruction that this man is bringing and hopefully with the 2014 replacement of 6 senators and then the impeachment of Obama our country will become again what it should be and not what people like you want.

I am truly sorry you were so fooled the first time but voting again for someone who said he was fooling you makes you a fool!
No matter how you cut it... he fooled you and is fooling you and only time will tell what we that know better are saying.
My only true fear is people of your ilk and Obama haven't hurt our economy and country so badly it can't be corrected...

Obama can destroy the country...
The Democrats will blame Bush
The media will go along..

Obama goes on to make tons of money on the lecture circuit.
They erect statues to him and he makes the list as the best president this country has ever had...

Not a bad gig.:clap2:

The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

JAMIE FOXX thinks so: "First of all, give an honor to God and our lord and savior Barack Obama. Barack Obama."

"The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson."
Apostle Barack, the next young leader with a new cause, had been taken to the mountaintop and allowed to see over the other side. He had the answers to unlock the kingdom of “heaven here on earth” for his followers
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

SO... I ask you intelligent Obama supporters (I know,I know..an "Oxymoron"!!!) how many of you like the above supposedly intelligent people.. really believe Obama is the messiah??

Is Obama the Messiah? « The Stuttering Messiah

Isn't Evan Thomas the terrorist expert? And you have to quote Jamie Foxx as one of your three....count 'em, 3....people quoted. Do you know how many people there are in the United States? Is your brain located somewhere south of your waist line?

I swear, every time I think they've finally gone off the freakin' ledge, they find another couple of inches of brick.

:lol:

Tell me about it...
There's a few here who think Obama should be added to Mt.Rushmore.
You just can't make that stuff up. :D

I swear, every time I think they've finally gone off the freakin' ledge, they find another couple of inches of brick.

:lol:

Tell me about it...
There's a few here who think Obama should be added to Mt.Rushmore.
You just can't make that stuff up. :D

just to add... every time I envision that head hanging there on the Mount... oh boy it gives me the creepies!

The only people who have come close to ruining the country were Neocons Reagan and Boooosh, and the mindless obstructionists now. BTW, all your "facts" are garbage propaganda/hate. A disgrace, dupes (now dying off, literally and figuratively...lol- enjoy the dustbin of history)

They don't even want to let him finish out his term and let people decide it he merits such an honor.
They want him up there now...

They don't even want to let him finish out his term and let people decide it he merits such an honor.
They want him up there now...

Yes.... they cannot wait..... they want him there NOW!:mad:

Forum List

Back