Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine hiLIARy As President?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I can't. She has zero accomplishments. ZERO!!!

and NO, being "gifted" a position (sec of state) by the person that spanked you in the last election is not an accomplishment in & of itself. You have to accomplish things while in that office for it to be relevant. Neither is running as a Democrat in NY a big accomplishment. Its the same thing as running as a Dem in Maryland. Its a sure thing.

Last edited:
list her NOTABLE accomplishments. Notice I used the qualifier "notable"

Getting feminist dance classes instituted at a university does not measure up either

and NO, being "gifted" a position (sec of state) by the person that spanked you in the last election is not an accomplishment in & of itself. You have to accomplish things while in that office for it to be relevant. Neither is running as a Democrat in NY a big accomplishment. Its the same thing as running as a Dem in Maryland. Its a sure thing.
So you are on board with the plan to keep Obama in office by whatever means is necessary?

the DOW will tank to 8000 on November 9 if she wins, and half of americans will start digging out new homes 100 feet under their homes.

So you are on board with the plan to keep Obama in office by whatever means is necessary?
look at my siggie pic Sugar Shorts

Answer the question, Dot.

She is the most experienced statesman still in the running.

my siggie pic answers the question Sugar Shorts

my siggie pic answers the question Sugar Shorts
If that be the case......then you're clearly hoping that Obama stays in office by whatever means necessary. Including major loss of life. Duly noted, Dot. Duly noted!

She is the most experienced statesman still in the running.
"experienced" in starting conflagrations all over the globe? (she voted for Iraq and owns Libya) THAT kind of "experienced"?
Yep that too. Americans don't seem too bothered by the endless conflicts. We are bombing Libya again as we speak, I haven't seen much mention of it.

Forum List

Back