Serious proposal for the gun control crowd

TOTALLY, 100% BOGUS!

As you know, the vast majority of illegal drugs, cocaine, heroin, Fentanyl, crack, and opioids are either imported, mostly from China and Central America or made on the streets.

Prescription drugs are regulated to the point where legitimate patients are deprived.

Saying, "They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits" shows total ignorance of economics. A shortage of anything causes the price and profit margin to skyrocket. Comparing the two is foolish.
The left are full of MORONS, I keep asking them why they want more laws on Law abiding citizens that criminals do not obey when 90 percent of all firearm crime is by criminals. Total silence from them.
Because they don't care about crime or public safety. They want to disarm the people who will stop them from their communist revolution. They want zero resistance when they take over and seize (steal) all private property.

You are the most ignorant and pathetic person I have heard here. You are clueless. The people who commit gun crimes don’t get them legally dumbass. Bad guys will always have guns. Look at Chicago and Baltimore. Two Democratic rum areas with strict gun laws. How’s that working there They average 20 to 30 shootings a weekend. Banning guns will increase innocent victims because they will not have anything to defend themselves. These school shootings are because you took faith out of the schools and you pander to the kids. Your teaching them if they don’t agree with something they have to fight for it. Then let’s look at some shootings. Parkland, you idiots missed everything and just jumped at the gun. Let’s see, blame the FBI and the Sheriff’s office as this kid was on the watch list and they did nothing. His mom knew he was crazy and had guns and never said anything before she died. His family and friends he lived with after she died knew he was off and had guns that they would’ve allow in the house so he buried them in the backyard but no one said anything. The school which he was expelled from for bringing bullets to school did nothing. The kids at the school who new him and heard the threats and saw so of the threats on social media said nothing. So who fucked up here. There is your list of who fucked up buy everyone ignored that and just jumped on the gun ban wagon. There are parent whose kids were killed in Parkland and have come out and said it’s not the gun they blame it’s all the mistakes and the shittie school security was the problem. Next we go to Las Vegas. Here a guy over a three day period brought about and hundred guns and thousands or rounds of ammo into the hotel and these morons didn’t notice the big duffel bags coming in for three days. That did raise any suspicion. Just shows how complacent we’ve become. Guns save more lives then they take. The problem is the liberal media doesn’t cover those stories because it hurts there agenda. Why don’t you google it and see. Your an ignorant brainwashed liberal. That’s a shittie way to go through life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people who commit gun crimes don’t get them legally dumbass.

Paddock purchased his guns legally, and was able to amass an arsenal because there is no information sharing between States when he made his buying. Thank God there are regulations on tracer rounds or more would have been dead or injured.

He didn't bring his guns into Mandalay Bay in "big duffel bags" but regular sized luggage, and why would it have been noticed when a customer was bring in luggage?

The lady under her Husband is dead. Why don't you share your gun beliefs with him?

las-vegas-shooting-mandalay-bay-couple.jpg

Yes he did over many years. He was a wealthy man. You have to do a little digging to find out that over the last 10 years he changed and became very reclusive and didn’t speak to people. He was acting strange and none of his friends, family or neighbors noticed. Plus if you read what I wrote as you didn’t because your a brainwashed pathetic liberal scumbags who only knows what his liberal media tells him, is that the Hotel fucked up. Over three days he brought in numerous big duffel bags with about a hundred guns and thousands of rounds of ammo and no one thought that was strange or suspicious. That was my problem there but your to fixated at one thing. Out of that hole thing your only take away was that. That just shows me you don’t know a thing about guns and your pathetic.

Paddock was rich enough to buy several automatic rifles but yet he buys several cheap pieces of plastic.

Rifles do not fit into luggage, and Paddock did bring the guns into the hotel in duffel bags.
In fact, he brought them into a different room, and then has the bellhops help move them into the room over looking the concert, when it became vacant.
There was no way the bellhops could not have recognized the rifles in the duffel bags.
He not only could afford machine guns, but he could have purchased a whole firearms company.

But obviously gun control is stupid because there is no way to determine who is going to become mentally ill, a criminal, or what methods they may use, as well as the fact no minor gun control law will ever deter someone being on murder/suicide.

So then clearly the only possible or sane solution is to try to work on reducing the causes of crime and mental illness.
That means less laws, less police arresting people, fewer prisons, guaranteed employment, free tuition, more fair tax laws, and more mental health care.

The left are full of MORONS, I keep asking them why they want more laws on Law abiding citizens that criminals do not obey when 90 percent of all firearm crime is by criminals. Total silence from them.
Because they don't care about crime or public safety. They want to disarm the people who will stop them from their communist revolution. They want zero resistance when they take over and seize (steal) all private property.

You are the most ignorant and pathetic person I have heard here. You are clueless. The people who commit gun crimes don’t get them legally dumbass. Bad guys will always have guns. Look at Chicago and Baltimore. Two Democratic rum areas with strict gun laws. How’s that working there They average 20 to 30 shootings a weekend. Banning guns will increase innocent victims because they will not have anything to defend themselves. These school shootings are because you took faith out of the schools and you pander to the kids. Your teaching them if they don’t agree with something they have to fight for it. Then let’s look at some shootings. Parkland, you idiots missed everything and just jumped at the gun. Let’s see, blame the FBI and the Sheriff’s office as this kid was on the watch list and they did nothing. His mom knew he was crazy and had guns and never said anything before she died. His family and friends he lived with after she died knew he was off and had guns that they would’ve allow in the house so he buried them in the backyard but no one said anything. The school which he was expelled from for bringing bullets to school did nothing. The kids at the school who new him and heard the threats and saw so of the threats on social media said nothing. So who fucked up here. There is your list of who fucked up buy everyone ignored that and just jumped on the gun ban wagon. There are parent whose kids were killed in Parkland and have come out and said it’s not the gun they blame it’s all the mistakes and the shittie school security was the problem. Next we go to Las Vegas. Here a guy over a three day period brought about and hundred guns and thousands or rounds of ammo into the hotel and these morons didn’t notice the big duffel bags coming in for three days. That did raise any suspicion. Just shows how complacent we’ve become. Guns save more lives then they take. The problem is the liberal media doesn’t cover those stories because it hurts there agenda. Why don’t you google it and see. Your an ignorant brainwashed liberal. That’s a shittie way to go through life.

Paddock purchased his guns legally, and was able to amass an arsenal because there is no information sharing between States when he made his buying. Thank God there are regulations on tracer rounds or more would have been dead or injured.

He didn't bring his guns into Mandalay Bay in "big duffel bags" but regular sized luggage, and why would it have been noticed when a customer was bring in luggage?

The lady under her Husband is dead. Why don't you share your gun beliefs with him?

Yes he did over many years. He was a wealthy man. You have to do a little digging to find out that over the last 10 years he changed and became very reclusive and didn’t speak to people. He was acting strange and none of his friends, family or neighbors noticed. Plus if you read what I wrote as you didn’t because your a brainwashed pathetic liberal scumbags who only knows what his liberal media tells him, is that the Hotel fucked up. Over three days he brought in numerous big duffel bags with about a hundred guns and thousands of rounds of ammo and no one thought that was strange or suspicious. That was my problem there but your to fixated at one thing. Out of that hole thing your only take away was that. That just shows me you don’t know a thing about guns and your pathetic.

Paddock was rich enough to buy several automatic rifles but yet he buys several cheap pieces of plastic.

Not a chance. Legal machine guns are rare and start at about $10,000 and up.

Paddock was a multi millionaire, and if he really did intend suicide, what would he want to save any money for?
But it would be foolish for a criminal to spend $10,000 on a legal machine gun, when he could buy an illegal one for only $2000 or so.

And that is the silly fallacy of all gun control, in that no criminal is ever going to be effected by it.

They aren't rare
pay for the class 3 license and buy the replacement parts
M16 Full Auto Replacement Parts
also
M16 Assault Rifles For Sale - A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 | M4 Carbine | David Spiwak
https://dealernfa.com/shop/xm15e2-m16a1-rifle-bushmaster-sendra-05582/
Transferable Machine Guns in stock and for sale at OTB
AUTOWEAPONS.COM

one of my local class 3 Sellers Repent Arms
48423024_1850134938448693_5237792336359981056_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who resists training for firearms use does not understand firearms enough to have an opinion.

Yes. He became very strange. Something triggered him.

Rifles do not fit into luggage, and Paddock did bring the guns into the hotel in duffel bags.
In fact, he brought them into a different room, and then has the bellhops help move them into the room over looking the concert, when it became vacant.
There was no way the bellhops could not have recognized the rifles in the duffel bags.
He not only could afford machine guns, but he could have purchased a whole firearms company.

But obviously gun control is stupid because there is no way to determine who is going to become mentally ill, a criminal, or what methods they may use, as well as the fact no minor gun control law will ever deter someone being on murder/suicide.

So then clearly the only possible or sane solution is to try to work on reducing the causes of crime and mental illness.
That means less laws, less police arresting people, fewer prisons, guaranteed employment, free tuition, more fair tax laws, and more mental health care.

Thank you someone else besides me and a few others with common sense. I keep saying the same thing.

Yes. He became very strange. Something triggered him.

I'm not going to say he was triggered I'm going to say it was premeditated plan with coconspirators within the government.
Too many red flags for it not to be. He had several firearm purchases that place within a year's time you on a list I was put on the same list because I bought 2 pistols and 4 rifles in one week's time.
out of state purchases

Thank you someone else besides me and a few others with common sense. I keep saying the same thing.

Actually you can break an AR down where it will fit into luggage

Paddock was a multi millionaire, and if he really did intend suicide, what would he want to save any money for?
But it would be foolish for a criminal to spend $10,000 on a legal machine gun, when he could buy an illegal one for only $2000 or so.

And that is the silly fallacy of all gun control, in that no criminal is ever going to be effected by it.

Nope, can't buy an "illegal" machine gun. They are too rare, expensive, and controlled.

https://dealernfa.com/product-category/machine-guns/all-transferable-machine-guns/?offset=36

Nope, can't buy an "illegal" machine gun. They are too rare, expensive, and controlled.

https://dealernfa.com/product-category/machine-guns/all-transferable-machine-guns/?offset=36
You can buy plenty of legal ones

I'm not going to say he was triggered I'm going to say it was premeditated plan with coconspirators within the government.
Too many red flags for it not to be. He had several firearm purchases that place within a year's time you on a list I was put on the same list because I bought 2 pistols and 4 rifles in one week's time.
out of state purchases

Say-Wut-S.png

out of state purchases

Say-Wut-S.png
Too many red flags for it not to be. You can't buy more than two firearms a week without being placed on a federal list. I bought four in a week and was placed on that list. You can't buy across state lines without being placed on another list.
The guy had the money to buy automatic weapons but he didn't you can't scream we need to ban automatic weapons when there already is a ban on those manufactured after 1989. So he bought some cheap slide fire stocks

https://dealernfa.com/

You're talking about illegally converting a legal, semi-automatic rifle to an illegal automatic. How many thousand people have been killed with them?

I know. He didn’t. He had them in duffel bags.

https://dealernfa.com/

You're talking about illegally converting a legal, semi-automatic rifle to an illegal automatic. How many thousand people have been killed with them?
Those links I posted were legal class 3 firearms

I know. He didn’t. He had them in duffel bags.

The reports I read were in a suitcase.

Since I was less than two football fields away from Mandalay Bay on October 1st...

Yeah, sure you were.
... my view on gun regulation has changed. I was armed, but had nothing to shoot at.

Smoke another one.

Thank God Paddock was unsuccessful at piercing the jet fuel takes(sic) he shoot(sic) at or I'd probably not be here today.

Per usual, you have no idea what you are blathering about.

I'm all in on making it harder for wack-jobs to obtain weapons.

Translation: "I want guns limited to the rick, the well-connected, police, and criminals."

The vast majority of Paddocks weapons were purchased within a year. He got away with it by buying in multiple States. That loophole I hope is closed.

Again and as usual, you have no idea what you are blathering about!

Rifles most certainly do fit into "luggage" if packed correctly. Half a dozen will fit into an airline golf club carrier (a very common sight in Vegas) easily. I have a couple suitcases that I could carry rifles in easily. Even my small overnight bag could hold a rifle if it was broken down...might even hold a fully assembled carbine.

My uncle's target rifle case would raise no eyebrows as luggage if not for the stickers all over it.

Forum List

Back