Serial Killer on "The Dating Game"

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay never heard of "The Dating Game" before, but this is bizarro and disturbing.

The below from 1978, it feature a man named Rodney Alcala, he had already in the late 1960s been convicted of raping and stabbing a young girl aged 8 years in age and he was a Registered Sex Offender. His day job was a photographer. He appear on "The Dating Game" but the time it was filmed and unknown to the American public he was already raping and murdering women and had already become a Serial Killer.

Out of the three male choices, this woman in the video pick Rodney Alcala, they were supposed to go on a date, but after meeting him backstage she sense something not right about him, she was correct of course, but not knowing he was a Serial Killer of course, I think there was a good chance that IF she would have gone on the date with him he probably would have raped and murdered her.

Rodney Alcala was finally apprehended 40 years later and given the Death Penalty.

The below from Rodney Alcala's appearance on "The Dating Game" is 4 minutes and 44 seconds:

1593355986349.png

1593356292985.png

Here is a Documentary about Rodney Alcala, the duration is 41 minutes and 54 seconds:

1593356170500.png

I saw a made for TV movie on this guy. Yes, it was disturbing. I imagine if they had gone on a date and he had committed a crime against her it would have been his last, since I'm sure someone going on a data against someone from a TV show would be well known to her friends. Also, is it to be assumed the show picks up the tab for the date? I don't know.

Regardless, there are many crazy and creepy people in their world. We had a serial killer in Toronto targeting the gay community and the TPS waved it off as not being possible. Well, it went on for years, many murdered. Disgusting and shameful.

Okay never heard of "The Dating Game" before, but this is bizarro and disturbing.

The below from 1978, it feature a man named Rodney Alcala, he had already in the late 1960s been convicted of raping and stabbing a young girl aged 8 years in age and he was a Registered Sex Offender. His day job was a photographer. He appear on "The Dating Game" but the time it was filmed and unknown to the American public he was already raping and murdering women and had already become a Serial Killer.

Out of the three male choices, this woman in the video pick Rodney Alcala, they were supposed to go on a date, but after meeting him backstage she sense something not right about him, she was correct of course, but not knowing he was a Serial Killer of course, I think there was a good chance that IF she would have gone on the date with him he probably would have raped and murdered her.

Rodney Alcala was finally apprehended 40 years later and given the Death Penalty.

The below from Rodney Alcala's appearance on "The Dating Game" is 4 minutes and 44 seconds:

View attachment 356282

View attachment 356288

Here is a Documentary about Rodney Alcala, the duration is 41 minutes and 54 seconds:

View attachment 356284

I doubt that Mr. Alcala would have killed the gal on the Dating Game. The gentleman was a successful serial killer, a contestant on a major game show disappearing would have been investigated and he would have been interrogated by detectives over it. Long term success in the serial killing racket requires staying under the radar- picking near-celebrities as victims isn't very smart.

When I read about serial killers, I often wonder why we don't put these people to sleep like we do aggressive dogs who attack people. Dogs can be kept in a shelter and attempts can be made at their rehabilitation, if determined they have a chance, but people like this guy have no chance and will pose a serious risk for the remainder of their lives. They should be euthanized before any animals.

• Banned
When I read about serial killers, I often wonder why we don't put these people to sleep like we do aggressive dogs who attack people. Dogs can be kept in a shelter and attempts can be made at their rehabilitation, if determined they have a chance, but people like this guy have no chance and will pose a serious risk for the remainder of their lives. They should be euthanized before any animals.

The Death Penalty should always be the option for them, you cannot rehabilitate Serial Killers, they enjoy what they do. Also many first offences are usually sex attacks, they don't tend to immediately start murdering. This Rodney Alcala for example was pre-murder rampage already convicted in 1968 of raping and stabbing and leaving for dead an 8 year old girl, his murder rampage that later followed could have been stopped IF he would have been executed for the rape and stabbing of that 8 year old girl.

• Banned

View attachment 356282

View attachment 356288

View attachment 356284

I doubt that Mr. Alcala would have killed the gal on the Dating Game. The gentleman was a successful serial killer, a contestant on a major game show disappearing would have been investigated and he would have been interrogated by detectives over it. Long term success in the serial killing racket requires staying under the radar- picking near-celebrities as victims isn't very smart.

Well yes that is a good point, that type of killing would have generated massive publicity, the police would have noticed that he already had a sex attack and attempted murder conviction from 1968 etc.

• Banned
I saw a made for TV movie on this guy. Yes, it was disturbing. I imagine if they had gone on a date and he had committed a crime against her it would have been his last, since I'm sure someone going on a data against someone from a TV show would be well known to her friends. Also, is it to be assumed the show picks up the tab for the date? I don't know.

Regardless, there are many crazy and creepy people in their world. We had a serial killer in Toronto targeting the gay community and the TPS waved it off as not being possible. Well, it went on for years, many murdered. Disgusting and shameful.

That sounds something like the Jeffrey Dahmer thing, which was double weird in that he was targeting Black gays, or I don't know if ALL of them were gay, I avoid certain documentaries on these creatures, I can't watch Dahmer ones because they are too much information on the nature of the murders. But anyhow Dahmer got away with it for years and I did read that one of his victims literally jumped out of his window naked and ran to the nearest police who thought he was crazy and actually took him BACK to Dahmer's apartment where Dahmer then murdered him. WTF?!

Registered Sex Offender
Really, now? Can't some of those street ladies keep their clothes on?
I don't believe "serial killer" stories. It's absurd that some guy who might have dumped a high school sweetheart years ago could have murdered that many women — one by one — and gotten away with it each time, with so many investigators actively seeking clues at every scene at the time.

That's what distinguishes a "serial killer" from a terrorist or mass shooting perpetrator who might kill a lot of people, but it is self evident, with much less room for reasonable doubt as to what happened and why everyone who knew of it or would have known of it kept quiet about it for so many years.

Serial killers don't exist. It's professional murder-for-hire, "family" is usually paying a professional for the job, who has his books covered in town, and there's a "fall guy" or somebody to "take the fall" so that family can have "closure" on the unsolved murder cases.

you cannot rehabilitate Serial Killers, they enjoy what they do. Also many first offences are usually sex attacks,
Come on, you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt for that true-crime novel shit. That head-shrink ass-hattery pertains to the "oldest profession." A woman gets street cred and cuts a notch in her bedpost to keep score for each man she has falsely convicted of rape or murder.

Forum List

Back