Serbia is a Gypsy country?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I posted that in oppossing views section of Stormfront, but I post it here too, as back up because probably my thread will be deleted.

Well Im not claiming that, but I read Stormfront Serbia and they made a list who is a gypsy, https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1318356/ and it is really funny because 80% of the ones in the list are serbs, and not gypsies. It is quiete the nordicist view that those are all gypsies, but actually 60% of serbs look like Vlade Divac, Zlatko Ibrahimovic, Cedomir Jovanovic, that is a more typical serb look then that a serb looks anglo-saxon white protestant, im sure that a anglo-saxon nordid would be spotted as foreign in serbia while half of those so called mongrels are just average Serbs. So the WN Serbs call themselfes or their people gypsies and mongrels. And Vlade Divac did a genetic test or his son and he was 100% Serb. I dont know if he made it to the list though.

Also I have 3 important short videos on gypsies, to discuss that problem you have with my people and me.

It is a Oppossing View so I guess it should be allowed. Please watch carefully all 3 then make your arguments. All 3 are important messages.

One Rrom speaks his mind on Media Portrayal of the Romani People

Gypsies as eternal foreigners

What it means to be a Gypsy

Now I cannot discuss that problem anywhere else but I guess I could be admitted into the oppossing views section with my thread.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back