Trump is allied with Albanians but still better for Serbia then Biden Im sure

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
I watched RTS and Trump send Mr.John Jovanovic (I think) a serbian origin american, who now invests heavily in serbia. Trump is not that bad for Serbia. Biden back in the 90s made a statement that "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps". I read that he said, not sure if someone made that up or if it is true, dont sue me if it is not true.

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's got the proper authoritarian style, eh?

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
I watched RTS and Trump send Mr.John Jovanovic (I think) a serbian origin american, who now invests heavily in serbia. Trump is not that bad for Serbia. Biden back in the 90s made a statement that "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps". I read that he said, not sure if someone made that up or if it is true, dont sue me if it is not true.
anti-American RT.ru propaganda from a tsigan , give a link to "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps".!!

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
anti-American RT.ru propaganda from a tsigan , give a link to "serbs should be all genocided in concentration camps".!!
If I'm a tsigan you are a slav subhuman litwin sounds as if you are a pollack car thieving

drifter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've seen of Albania look pretty. As we move to globalism I am hoping it can be the next American hotspot post 2025.

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I'm a tsigan you are a slav subhuman litwin sounds as if you are a pollack car thieving
Long Live free Kosovo down to tsigan ´s Moscow´s poodles

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've seen of Albania look pretty. As we move to globalism I am hoping it can be the next American hotspot post 2025.
serbs moscow´s poodles (and Moscow) hate Albania , we have no problem with Albanians , i was there too

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Long Live free Kosovo down to tsigan ´s Moscow´s poodles

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List