September Jobs Report

Q1 and Q2 were negative because of the impact of Covid. Q3 and Q4 averaged over 18% growth due to how Trump dealt with the pandemic.
BULLSHIT!
Tamp didn't handle anything and was STILL a NEGATIVE 3.5% GDP for the full year, and 1.6% GDP for his full 4 year term of the greatest economy in history, and LOWER than than Obama's 8 years you TrumpNAZIS claim was the worst.

IOW, Tramp's economy was worse than the worst!!!!

BULLSHIT!
Tamp didn't handle anything and was STILL a NEGATIVE 3.5% GDP for the full year, and 1.6% GDP for his full 4 year term of the greatest economy in history, and LOWER than than Obama's 8 years you TrumpNAZIS claim was the worst.

IOW, Tramp's economy was worse than the worst!!!!
I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand the impact of Covid on the economy.

18% + avg growth the last two quarters.

Sure they did. That's why you can't post one.
As is typical of TrumpNAZIS, when caught lying, they simply lie some more!
Republican

Alabama
Arizona
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Missouri
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
West Virginia

Divided

Alaska
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Montana

Republican

Alabama
Arizona
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Missouri
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
West Virginia

Divided

Alaska
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Montana

It's so difficult having a conversation with a leftist because you people lie so much. None of those states ever shutdown including mine which is Ohio.

Republican

Alabama
Arizona
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Missouri
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
West Virginia

Divided

Alaska
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Montana
DeSantis won Florida by less than 1%.

IMO you can't drive 20 miles on any highway without running into a DOT cop sitting in the middle or on the side of the road. Back when I got into it during the mid 90's, if you seen one DOT cop a month that was a lot. I don't have to tell you that once they select you to pull over, even if you pass everything, it's an hour before they let you go.

Not sure where you live, but I drove through 3 states and back this past weekend and did not see a single DOT cop, but there was a fuck ton of trucks on the road

18% + avg growth the last two quarters.
Covid is nothing but seasonal flu according to the Right, and Tramp's GDP was 18% the last to quarters only because he LOST over 30% GDP in Q2 and since Q3 is based on Q2 that makes Tramp's Q2 and Q3 a wash and only handing Biden a Q4 of only 4.3% after bragging he would have an annual GDP of 6%, and yet with the SAME covid raging Biden has managed to have Q1 and Q2 over 6% each quarter.
Admit it Tramp's economy was the worst since Hoover with the worst FULL term GDP of 1.6% and LOSING over 2 million jobs and over 100,000 manufacturing jobs.

Covid is nothing but seasonal flu according to the Right, and Tramp's GDP was 18% the last to quarters only because he LOST over 30% GDP in Q2 and since Q3 is based on Q2 that makes Tramp's Q2 and Q3 a wash and only handing Biden a Q4 of only 4.3% after bragging he would have an annual GDP of 6%, and yet with the SAME covid raging Biden has managed to have Q1 and Q2 over 6% each quarter.
Admit it Tramp's economy was the worst since Hoover with the worst FULL term GDP of 1.6% and LOSING over 2 million jobs and over 100,000 manufacturing jobs.

Negative, the evidence provided, that you are now lying about clearly shows / claims 3 straight months.

sigh...

1634248017168.png

It's so difficult having a conversation with a leftist because you people lie so much. None of those states ever shutdown including mine which is Ohio.
It's so difficult having a conversation with a TrumpNAZI because you people lie so much. Every one of those governors had a STAY AT HOME ORDER which IS a SHUTDOWN if ever there was one.
If everyone stays home how is that not an economic shutdown????

I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand that with the SAME Covid acting on the economy Biden has been able to create 3.6 million jobs and sustain a GDP of over 6%.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand that with the SAME Covid acting on the economy Biden has been able to create 3.6 million jobs and sustain a GDP of over 6%.
Hey Stupid, the economy was shut down last year. It's open this year due to the vaccines Trump fast tracked.

But thanks for proving you are too fucking stupid to comprehend the effect Covid had on the economy.

Hey Stupid, the economy was shut down last year. It's open this year due to the vaccines Trump fast tracked.

But thanks for proving you are too fucking stupid to comprehend the effect Covid had on the economy.
The only vaccine fast tracked by Tramp was J&J, and that was the last to come on the market and is the least effective.

It's so difficult having a conversation with a TrumpNAZI because you people lie so much. Every one of those governors had a STAY AT HOME ORDER which IS a SHUTDOWN if ever there was one.
If everyone stays home how is that not an economic shutdown????

We never had a stay at home "order." That was advice for people who don't have to go out, but the government never stopped anybody from going out when we wanted or needed.

Is that why a pound of chicken and meat has doubled in the last 2 weeks?

We never had a stay at home "order." That was advice for people who don't have to go out, but the government never stopped anybody from going out when we wanted or needed.
Like I said, when TrumpNAZIS get caught LYING, like their God, they just keep on LYING even in the face of the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back