Separate protection for women and children

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The European matriarchal approach is that a woman does not need separate protection. But American legal tradition says that a woman, like a child, needs separate protection, since a woman is weaker than a man and does not have a sufficient degree of responsibility.

For example, a visit to a prostitute is the client’s fault from the point of view of US law, because a woman who finds herself in a difficult situation and does not have the proper protection of a man and father falls into the hands of a pimp, and she needs protection from an honest man.

It is a good old and wise tradition to protect a woman from evildoers.

scale_1200

• Banned
Suppose the girl's father died in the war, for the people of the United States. She has not been able to receive the Father's guidance, and is deprived of her father's protection. The villains took advantage of her weakness and stupidity, and someone should protect her instead of the deceased Father.

The European matriarchal approach is that a woman does not need separate protection. But American legal tradition says that a woman, like a child, needs separate protection, since a woman is weaker than a man and does not have a sufficient degree of responsibility.

For example, a visit to a prostitute is the client’s fault from the point of view of US law, because a woman who finds herself in a difficult situation and does not have the proper protection of a man and father falls into the hands of a pimp, and she needs protection from an honest man.

It is a good old and wise tradition to protect a woman from evildoers.

scale_1200

Women can also protect themselves. Especially those who have armed themselves.

By the way, the pic above is pure movie fantasy. It has nothing to do with the reality of the cowboy.

Suppose the girl's father died in the war, for the people of the United States. She has not been able to receive the Father's guidance, and is deprived of her father's protection. The villains took advantage of her weakness and stupidity, and someone should protect her instead of the deceased Father.

And just like a man who lost a parent, she will be responsible for her actions at a certain age. Whether she had the guidance or not.

• Banned
And just like a man who lost a parent, she will be responsible for her actions at a certain age. Whether she had the guidance or not.
I'm not interested in leftist nonsense. Think better about what you will say when you are asked for corrupting American women and selling them to criminal elements from Europe.

I'm not interested in leftist nonsense. Think better about what you will say when you are asked for corrupting American women and selling them to criminal elements from Europe.

I think quite clearly about the subject. Women are protected by US laws, just like men. Strong, independent women are what America needs. Not doormats for your fantasies.

• Banned
I think quite clearly about the subject. Women are protected by US laws, just like men
This is a topic about the separate protection of women.

The American woman loves Barbie houses, she is not able to fully protect herself.

Any man should dream about it, if he is not a fag

No, we should not. We should make sure women can take care of themselves. Independence and freedom for all citizens. If a woman asks for your help, them give it to her. But don't, for a second, think that all women need it. And if she asks, offer her the help without conditions.

LMAO!! I am more man than you will ever be. I just do not try to decide what limitations other citizens will have.

I am also an American.
An American and a man is the one who is stronger than a woman and can protect her. Otherwise, the definition of a man makes no sense. A man is someone who is different from a woman.

An American and a man is the one who is stronger than a woman and can protect her. Otherwise, the definition of a man makes no sense. A man is someone who is different from a woman.

And if the woman is a black belt? Or if the woman is armed and knows how to use it?

The problem with your kind of "protection" is that the woman invariably pays with her freedom.

this almost never happens in reality.

Almost a quarter of all American women own a gun. Almost half live in a household that has guns.

How about we take the men who think they can lay hands on a woman without her consent and put them away?

Forum List

Back