Separate protection for women and children

Probably in Russia this stage has already been passed. Now there are almost no such women. And in the 90s they loitered in drug dens and brothels. Who was on stage are almost gone too

Probably in Russia this stage has already been passed. Now there are almost no such women. And in the 90s they loitered in drug dens and brothels. Who was on stage are almost gone too

Perhaps women are put in brothels in Russia. Here, women are free to choose to work in a brothel if they want.

And men like you will support those brothels. To get the "best sex" you want without, as you see it, sully the woman you love.

If they had a choice, they'd choose a villa in Hawaii, fucking moron

And how would they pay for it, moron? I am sure you would choose a villa in Hawaii as well. But you can't afford it.

Women in US brothels can make over $3,000 a week. That is $156,000 a year. The average woman in the US earns a median income of $42,238.

The point here is simple. Normally, in a patriarchal society, graceful, beautiful and feminine women have an advantage. To avoid this, feminism and plebeianism are needed, then women with fat asses and wallets will choose men to their liking, and the American woman will go to the dump.

The point here is simple. Normally, in a patriarchal society, graceful, beautiful and feminine women have an advantage. To avoid this, feminism and plebeianism are needed, then women with fat asses and wallets will choose men to their liking, and the American woman will go to the dump.

They can choose any man they like. But if he is not attracted to her, it is a waste of time. She might get laid, but that is all.

Women have always had the advantage where courting is concerned. Now they have that AND control over their own lives.

And how would they pay for it, moron? I am sure you would choose a villa in Hawaii as well. But you can't afford it.

Women in US brothels can make over $3,000 a week. That is $156,000 a year. The average woman in the US earns a median income of $42,238.
This is because leftist creatures and slaves like you trampled a man in the mud

And it's not about the villa. A patriarchal woman needs a knight, she would love him without money, but he is not

They can choose any man they like. But if he is not attracted to her, it is a waste of time. She might get laid, but that is all.

Women have always had the advantage where courting is concerned. Now they have that AND control over their own lives.
You're just too dumb to understand it. In addition, as a slave, you are interested in leftist society, otherwise you will not have the opportunity to fuck beautiful women in brothels, because of your insignificance, you will not be able to call yourself a man at all.

This is because leftist creatures and slaves like you trampled a man in the mud

And it's not about the villa. A patriarchal woman needs a knight, she would love him without money, but he is not

I don't trample anyone. In fact, I lift people up.

You are the one who wants to trample women into subservient little housewives, whether they want to be or not.

The truth is that you cannot handle a woman who has her own life, can you?

You're just too dumb to understand it. In addition, as a slave, you are interested in leftist society, otherwise you will not have the opportunity to fuck beautiful women in brothels, because of your insignificance, you will not be able to call yourself a man at all.

I understand just fine. You want to be in control. Good luck with that.

I am no slave. I also do not frequent brothels. And I have had a very satisfying and adventurous sex life. Even had the best sex with women I loved.

Leftist society is essentially a union of insignificant men and ugly powerful women. They are the ones who win.
Therefore, they easily forgive each other's betrayals, as if it were in the order of things.

Leftist society is essentially a union of insignificant men and ugly powerful women. They are the ones who win.
Therefore, they easily forgive each other's betrayals, as if it were in the order of things.

The US is a country of freedoms for all her citizens. Not just the ones you want to have power.

The US is a country of freedoms for all her citizens
Don't call leftist decadence freedom. Freedom is Revolution, masculine responsibility and Reagan's ideology. Your left smelly dump has nothing to do with freedom. No one forbade slaves to suck dicks and turn their asses up, don't invent it.

For your "freedom" no freedom is needed, it is enough that the owner will allow you to fuck asses and eat shit.

Don't call leftist decadence freedom. Freedom is Revolution, masculine responsibility and Reagan's ideology. Your left smelly dump has nothing to do with freedom. No one forbade slaves to suck dicks and turn their asses up, don't invent it.

Right, so you call "freedom" the strong forcing the weak to do what THEY want.

I'll keep our definition. And I do not care how many men & women suck dicks or get fucked in the ass. It is none of my business. And certainly not yours or the government's.

Right, so you call "freedom" the strong forcing the weak to do what THEY want.

I'll keep our definition. And I do not care how many men & women suck dicks or get fucked in the ass. It is none of my business. And certainly not yours or the government's.
No, moron, it's you leftist bastards who call freedom what no one forbids slaves, and even encouraged
images

Forum List

Back