Why can't America insist on the application of American principles in international law?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Heinous crimes have been proven in the Yugoslav Terrorism Tribunal, but the criminals have not received the death penalty. Why?

We insist on our own principles in our own nation. We also recognize the sovereignty of other nations.

It was. That is why some want Cheney tried.
I think it's just stupid fantasies.

In fact, you should pay attention not to this, but to the crimes of Clinton in the former Yugoslavia. It is strange that he did not sit next to Mladic and Milosevic in the dock, is not it?

I think it's just stupid fantasies.

In fact, you should pay attention not to this, but to the crimes of Clinton in the former Yugoslavia. It is strange that he did not sit next to Mladic and Milosevic in the dock, is not it?

So you say. But it is not American laws that are tried there.

So,

Why can't America insist on the application of American principles in international law?​

Because other countries are also governed by those international laws. The US does not have the right or the power to decide for everyone else.

Why don't you apply American principles to Russian law? At least you might learn that way.

Ok, so what's your number of civilians killed in Iraq?
I don’t know. How many did Hussein kill?

In fact, I think that everything was in order there for several reasons.

Firstly, Reagan supported Iran against Iraq, this clearly indicates that Hussein was against the United States.

Secondly, Hussein occupied Kuwait before that, it was his aggression. And he's already been beaten.

Thirdly, Hussein is justified by the communists, which means he is a bad guy.

There was also a leftist war during Obama's time. Maybe it's about Obama's crimes?

Because other countries are also governed by those international laws. The US does not have the right or the power to decide for everyone else.

Why don't you apply American principles to Russian law? At least you might learn that way.
At the international level, America can insist on partial application of its principles

Forum List

Back