Sensationalism Media Bashing Maskless people...

That's it no more mask for me....I'm done with playing along with this shit....if you have a store and you fear my uncovered face I'll shop elsewhere.....
An excellent idea. So the stores can set their policy and you can set yours and the market place overall can decide. Perfect.
And I have more than one store to select from and the internet where I just scored on TP......not every store in my area requires a mask....
In your area there is still TP shortage? I scored from an alternative supply channel, an industrial supply house locally. Beat stores and the internet. I won't run out until next year. I have no problem masking after I get out of my car to go into a store, so people like me who go along with store policies get the best selection of internet, alternative supply, all local and national retail outlets. It's a benefit of going with the system and adapting to change and I help support my county and city mayors, who I voted for, as well as helping set a good example, and maintaining my own good health.
Hey...I can't settle for third rate TP.....Charmin or nothing....lol....
Yep, Charmin IS nice on the tush!

Then you are a public health hazard and should expect.to be treated as one.

I was at a Walmart earlier this weekend, and I saw a few mothers with their babies in carriages. Neither one was wearing any masks. So, maybe these babies are a public health hazard. Would you dare tell that to the moms with babies in their carriages, they are a health hazard?

Now that the weather is getting warm, and these moms take their small kids outside for walks. Are you going to tell them, "Hey! You should be wearing a mask. You are a health hazard. So is your kid(s)."

You're bound to get a kick in the balls if you even dare to say that to their faces.

That's it no more mask for me....I'm done with playing along with this shit....if you have a store and you fear my uncovered face I'll shop elsewhere.....
Wear a mask to protect others. Just a little responsibility to keep others safe.

Is that too much to ask?
With the new information we are getting....YES.....it is.....me wearing a mask will keep no one safer....look at the stupid home made shit people are strapping to their mugs...some are months old unwashed....oxygen deprivation is real...look it up....
You don't have to be responsible for everyone else. Just take the responsibility you can manage. And where are you getting your scientific information? All the epidemiologists I have heard recommend wearing masks in the presence of others.

This should never be a political argument, a partisan argument or even a cultural argument. This is a matter of public health and safety.

Wear a mask to protect others. Just a little responsibility to keep others safe.

Is that too much to ask?
Yes. Someone that isn't sick should not have to PRETEND to be infected so you can have a pacifier
Can you define 'asymptomatic' for us? Perhaps if you had some news and actual information filter into your skull, you would realize those without symptoms of the contagion can be infected and spread it unwittingly. Stuff Fox News ain't telling ya.

I was at a Walmart earlier this weekend, and I saw a few mothers with their babies in carriages. Neither one was wearing any masks. So, maybe these babies are a public health hazard. Would you dare tell that to the moms with babies in their carriages, they are a health hazard?

Now that the weather is getting warm, and these moms take their small kids outside for walks. Are you going to tell them, "Hey! You should be wearing a mask. You are a health hazard. So is your kid(s)."

You're bound to get a kick in the balls if you even dare to say that to their faces.
And what morons like Crep don’t even acknowledge is that young children are virtually immune to the Wuhan virus. They don’t get sick from it and they cannot spread it. Yet they can’t go to school or play sports.

Here is the hard scientific data:

But Crep and the loons will scream about kids not wearing masks.

Is that too much to ask?
Yes. It's a complete waste of ppe unless you are indoors in a small enclosed space like a nursing home. The only thing this "masks everywhere" campaign is going to accomplish is the oceans filling up with a whole new type of garbage.

Is that too much to ask?
With the new information we are getting....YES.....it is.....me wearing a mask will keep no one safer....look at the stupid home made shit people are strapping to their mugs...some are months old unwashed....oxygen deprivation is real...look it up....
You don't have to be responsible for everyone else. Just take the responsibility you can manage. And where are you getting your scientific information? All the epidemiologists I have heard recommend wearing masks in the presence of others.

This should never be a political argument, a partisan argument or even a cultural argument. This is a matter of public health and safety.
The models were all wrong.....even I was sucked in at first....the length of time the virus stays infectious on any surface greatly overestimated.....the weather is weakening this virus....sunshine is a great disinfectant....and wearing a mask made of cotton will not keep my cough spray from hitting you.....states are opening up without a huge rise in cases
It's about 50-50 in Arizona stores for masks. I'm always in the 50 without a mask.
Yeah in my area there is just one store where they have a mandatory mask policy so I'll just stop shopping there...I'll go the the store where even the employees don't have to wear a mask if they choose not to....

like I said...unless you are training to climb Mt Whitney you should not wear a mask while walking talking running shopping or doing yard work...oxygen deprivation is real and has lasting effects......

Is that too much to ask?

The models were all wrong.....even I was sucked in at first....the length of time the virus stays infectious on any surface greatly overestimated.....the weather is weakening this virus....sunshine is a great disinfectant....and wearing a mask made of cotton will not keep my cough spray from hitting you.....states are opening up without a huge rise in cases
It's about 50-50 in Arizona stores for masks. I'm always in the 50 without a mask.
Yeah in my area there is just one store where they have a mandatory mask policy so I'll just stop shopping there...I'll go the the store where even the employees don't have to wear a mask if they choose not to....
What's really a hoot is the new trend in "breathable masks" where you can feel good about yourself and breathe a bit easier but do absolutely nothing to stop the spread of a cough or sneeze.

Is that too much to ask?
Stay home if you are afraid. Is that too much to ask?
I am staying home. Not because I'm afraid, because it's the responsible thing to do.

Are you incapable of acting responsibly?

And........so describe my punishment....mao tse tung.....
I've reserved your slot in the re-education camps.

Well that's a a lie.

Is that too much to ask?
I am staying home. Not because I'm afraid, because it's the responsible thing to do.

You are still hiding?....how can you look a brave check out clerk in the eye?...or a bus driver....a cop...or any essential worker....fear is all we have to fear....

Is that too much to ask?

You are still hiding?....how can you look a brave check out clerk in the eye?...or a bus driver....a cop...or any essential worker....fear is all we have to fear....
I look at their masked face with my masked face.

Why on earth should mask shaming be a thing? Is it an effort among Trumpians to remain consistently rude and wrong?

Is that too much to ask?

Why on earth should mask shaming be a thing? Is it an effort among Trumpians to remain consistently rude and wrong?
You could be doing harm to your body by wearing a mask and walking through a store....you are short changing your oxygen intake...that could have lasting problems depending on your age and heart and lung condition....

Is that too much to ask?

You could be doing harm to your body by wearing a mask and walking through a store....you are short changing your oxygen intake...that could have lasting problems depending on your age and heart and lung condition....
That's ridiculous! The O2 level will never fall below 20% unless you're in a confined space or in the presence of other gases. You're perpetuating a false rumor.

Is that too much to ask?

I am acting responsibly. Living life is not irresponsible.

Is that too much to ask?

You are doing harm to yourself and you are not acting responsibly. Creating a false sense of safety knowing full well that the mask will NOT keep you from getting the virus.

New Topics

Forum List

Back