Sens Tillis (R) & Sinema (D) reach historic deal on immigration: *Protections for 2 million Dreamers *New resources to processing asylum seekers+more!

Do you realize that the majority of all the "illegal immigrants" in this country got here legally. They didn't walk across the border, they flew across, landed at a major airport, all nice and legal.

That's a lie, especially under the Biden administration. We are likely to get another 15 million illegals since he became president.

We should build a wall to keep you right wing animals out.

You are the stupid pieces of shit in this country.

We don't need right wing fascists like you either. That is my solution.

One bill should be to remove every right wing hate monger in this country.

It is Trump supporters who are trying to turn this into a banana republic.
Hahaha…does anyone think Gustavo here ^^^^^^^^^ isn’t illegal as fuck?
busybee01 says: ‘Let all the beaners in to fuck over Americans.’

One of the biggest contributors to illegal immigration is incentive.
And those stupid pieces of shit in Washington just keep on giving it to them.
I totally agree.

The bill sounds moronic. I never did like either one of those congresspersons. Tillis always gave me the willies and i didn't know why but now I do.

it's like.. Yeh, let's throw the MAGA people and other Rs a little bone here so we can get what we want, which is more D voters from other countries (since those in this country don't like us liberals)

LOL. So you're saying our government doesn't pay for their medical care, food, lodging, transportation, etc when they first cross the border?
Well yeah, when they first get here and as long as they are detained. They get medical care, food, and if you tell them they can't leave you of kind got to give them a place to sleep. I mean you realize that is the way it has been for, oh, about two hundred flippin years. You ever hear of this place called Ellis Island.

But I see you didn't bother to read the linked article. You know the one that says the US gets more out of those immigrants, even the illegal ones, hell, especially the illegal ones, than the US gives. They are a net positive to the economy and every single Economist worth two shits has said as much. Hell, just taking an educated guess, but you probably draw a Social Security check--ten cents of every dollar you get came from illegal immigrants. How much you taking from them a month? And hell, that is just YOU.

I mean illegals paying the Social Security tax is the real demonstration of the difference between those "illegals" and all you racist ass redneck "citizens". You will bitch and belly ache about every dime of taxes you pay, and Social Security, well hell it ain't a social tax--hint, it really is, no it is a retirement plan, hell it is your money and you expect it back with a nice return. Those illegals, they pay that Social Security tax out of every paycheck knowing damn well they are never going to get two cents out of it. They do it willingly, a price they are happy to pay to live and work here. In my eyes, that makes them more "American" than your ass will ever be.

They're takers, not makers.
Otherwise, historically, they wouldn't feel the need to follow!
To you, everyone gets a VICTIM badge, you Marxist piece of crap!!
Google, AT & T, Goldman Sachs, Ebay, Radio Shack, Kohl's, Comcast, Big Lots, Yahoo, Nordstrum, Colgate, Sara Lee, Dupont, Kraft Foods, Pfizer, and Procter and Gamble. All companies started by immigrants. I mean what the hell is just those 16 companies share of GDP? How many hundreds of thousands of "citizens" to those companies employee? How many millions of dollars in payroll to the send out every flippin damn week? Takers? Hell no, the takers, you piece of shit redneck racist asshats, sucking off Uncle Sam's disability check and feeling entitled to it, not appreciative of it. Driving on public roads, get your water from a public water system, hell even send your damn shit to a public municipal waste treatment center. Having your health care paid for by Medicare, your drugs purchased by Medicare Part D, and both subsidized to the damn max by the FLIPPIN GOVERNMENT. I mean thousands of dollars a year, and you want to bitch about the illegal immigrant children, that are citizens, getting a free lunch at school. Flippin sad is what it is, just damn sad.

That's a lie, especially under the Biden administration. We are likely to get another 15 million illegals since he became president.
Why is it a lie, because your stupid ass doesn't want to believe it? Hell, it has been that way, like, FOREVER. I mean let's just be honest, you have been conned, big time. If you are worried about "illegal immigrants" then the area of focus should be on those that overstay their Visa. It is like two to one, two illegal immigrants overstayed their Visa, one marched across the desert. Trump never told you that shit because he never intended to do a damn thing about it. It was all just smoke and mirrors to get you to vote for him as he capitalized on your ignorance and your racism. He had the House, he had the Senate, where the fawk was the wall? I mean straight up, if I ran for president, promised a border wall, and I won, had control of the Senate and the House, I would have built a 30 foot wall with automated machine gun turrets at the top, I mean you are a total fool. That kid in your avatar is smarter than you.

Why is it a lie, because your stupid ass doesn't want to believe it? Hell, it has been that way, like, FOREVER. I mean let's just be honest, you have been conned, big time. If you are worried about "illegal immigrants" then the area of focus should be on those that overstay their Visa. It is like two to one, two illegal immigrants overstayed their Visa, one marched across the desert. Trump never told you that shit because he never intended to do a damn thing about it. It was all just smoke and mirrors to get you to vote for him as he capitalized on your ignorance and your racism. He had the House, he had the Senate, where the fawk was the wall? I mean straight up, if I ran for president, promised a border wall, and I won, had control of the Senate and the House, I would have built a 30 foot wall with automated machine gun turrets at the top, I mean you are a total fool. That kid in your avatar is smarter than you.
It might have been true when only 500,000 crossed the border on foot every year, but 5 million are going to cross this year.

You spewing lies because you know most people don't have the time to check the facts.

The rest of your post is the usual bullshit.

It might have been true when only 500,000 crossed the border on foot every year, but 5 million are going to cross this year.

You spewing lies because you know most people don't have the time to check the facts.

The rest of your post is the us

ual bullshit.
Hey dumbshit, check this out.

• A record-high number of migrants were caught trying to illegally enter the US in the past year.

A record number were CAUGHT. Holy shit, you mean Biden caught more illegal immigrants trying to enter the country than the orange piece of shit Trump? Damn, maybe if he was doing something other than eating Big Macs and watching Fox news he couild have caught some people too,

Hey dumbshit, check this out.

• A record-high number of migrants were caught trying to illegally enter the US in the past year.

A record number were CAUGHT. Holy shit, you mean Biden caught more illegal immigrants trying to enter the country than the orange piece of shit Trump? Damn, maybe if he was doing something other than eating Big Macs and watching Fox news he couild have caught some people too,
It should read processed, and relocated into the interior.

A law that stops the flood of shoeless and illiterate democrat voters flooding across the border would be a dynamite campaign issue for repubs

Not that I think they have the combined intelligence in congress to pull it off
You will be replaced. It’s already too late for you, amigo.

Except we're at nearly full employment and productivity has never been better. You cosplayers will believe anything even if it's the total opposite of reality because your psyches can't handle anything but you being the victim in your tragic fanfic.
Indeed. We have about 11 m unfilled job openings and only 6 m or so at any given time unemployed. We need workers.

Stop giving those non-workers government $$$. Once they can no longer afford McDonalds and the Internet they'll get a job.
Unemployment is below 4%. 5% used to be considered full employment.
There simply aren’t enough workers to meet the demand.
How do you propose to fill those openings?

You will be replaced. It’s already too late for you, amigo.
I am going to be replaced sooner or later and so will you

And all thr libs clammering for the downfall of America

My sympathy is with future Americans who have to endure tje hell on earth thst godless libs are creating

Forum List

Back