Sens Tillis (R) & Sinema (D) reach historic deal on immigration: *Protections for 2 million Dreamers *New resources to processing asylum seekers+more!

They're takers, not makers.
Otherwise, historically, they wouldn't feel the need to follow!
To you, everyone gets a VICTIM badge, you Marxist piece of crap!!
You obviously didn't pay much attention in history. 😄

Especially, not your historical revisionist propaganda.
The revisionist propaganda is obviously that Slavers were champions of individual liberty. 😄 What a joke and you'd have to be an even bigger joke to fall for it. I remember them trying to explain this to me in elementary school and being thoroughly amused even back then.

The revisionist propaganda is obviously that Slavers were champions of individual liberty. 😄 What a joke and you'd have to be an even bigger joke to fall for it. I remember them trying to explain this to me in elementary school and being thoroughly amused even back then.

Question: Who enslaved the majority of Blacks in Africa before they even stepped on a slave ship??

Ans: Other entrepreneurial African blacks that delivered them to the ports!!

Question: Who enslaved the majority of Blacks in Africa before they even stepped on a slave ship??

Ans: Other entrepreneurial African blacks that delivered them to the ports!!
Question: Who's indoctrinating little white children into believing black slavers were champions of individual liberty?

Dumb ass cuck whites. 😄

This is puttin' the cart before the hoss.
We were discussing how you cuck whites indoctrinate your own white children with fake history and you brought up black slavers as if that was relevant. Do you clowns just derp whataboutism as a knee jerk reaction to everything no matter the context? 😄

We were discussing how you cuck whites indoctrinate your own white children with fake history and you brought up black slavers as if that was relevant. Do you clowns just derp whataboutism as a knee jerk reaction to everything no matter the context? 😄

I know what we were talking about. And you brought up blacks and dealt a race card.
The ultimate last card to play by ignorant losers like you.

I know what we were talking about. And you brought up blacks and dealt a race card.
The ultimate last card to play by ignorant losers like you.
I didn't deal any race card, you did with your black slavers deflection. 😄Discussing the realities of your education system isn't playing the race card and I notice how you can't dispute anything I've said so you instead chose to cry and complain.

And then they'll let 20 million more in and do it all over again

sjsjsjsjsjshsjshsjsjjejejeisd.jpeg

Forum List

Back