Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections!

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
But they had a head start....give it time
So, I know Trumpsters don't like math, but let's give it a go anyway: Over 25 million people in the US have had covid, resulting in over 400,000 deaths - approximately 1.6%. 20 million plus have been vaccinated. 1.6% of that would be 320,000 deaths.

Do we have any (sane) reports that 320,000 people have died from the vaccine? Anything remotely close to that??
if 25 million people in the US have had covid, and it has a 99.7% survival rate why do we need a vaccine that is being forced on us?
Is it only to make the paranoid liberal hypochondriacs feel safer?
If people are dying of the vaccine side effects, do you think those what have already an immunity by contact, would have a worse side effect?
Those that already have an immunity by contact, why would they need a vaccine?
Immunity developed from infection doesn’t last very long in many people and is far less effective than the immunity developed by the vaccination response. That’s why previous covid sufferers are recommended to get the vaccine as early as they are eligible. There are now many documented cases of reinfection in covid survivors, sometimes with a different strain. Everyone should get vaccinated.
Funny, i remember Pox parties where all the children were put into a room to play, then a couple of hours later everyone went home with the Chicken Pox and the pandemic was over. Still today those who got the chicken pox never had a recurrence. What science are you babbling about? Same one where men with tits are considered women?
With that if people know that the real damage from smallpox is caused from vitamin A deficiencies vaccines companies and that corporation called the CDC would just lose too much money; so they gotta push the narrative they came up with to get people to agree to let their children be injection with man made concoctions.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.
Piss off bitch as we have every right to reject you and the poison you are pushing.
Can I have your dose?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.
Piss off bitch as we have every right to reject you and the poison you are pushing.
Can I have your dose?
Go for it. You can have Rod's too if you wish.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fucking shameful.
Well, if they lived in NY they already died......and who is president now anyway doofus? It ain't Trump.

sparky

Gold Member
Reaction score
400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
we dunno....

~S~

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
I know a guy.....

Over a million doses of vaccine
How many have died?

Four?
Yeah ---- but it is why we are waiting, and a lot of other people, too. If people ARE dying from and after getting vaccinated, I think that would come out soon. I'd prefer to wait until we know about any possible delayed effects. too.

Not that anyone is offering me any vaccine --- these shortages!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List