Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections!

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
But they had a head start....give it time
So, I know Trumpsters don't like math, but let's give it a go anyway: Over 25 million people in the US have had covid, resulting in over 400,000 deaths - approximately 1.6%. 20 million plus have been vaccinated. 1.6% of that would be 320,000 deaths.

Do we have any (sane) reports that 320,000 people have died from the vaccine? Anything remotely close to that??
if 25 million people in the US have had covid, and it has a 99.7% survival rate why do we need a vaccine that is being forced on us?
Is it only to make the paranoid liberal hypochondriacs feel safer?
If people are dying of the vaccine side effects, do you think those what have already an immunity by contact, would have a worse side effect?
Those that already have an immunity by contact, why would they need a vaccine?
Immunity developed from infection doesn’t last very long in many people and is far less effective than the immunity developed by the vaccination response. That’s why previous covid sufferers are recommended to get the vaccine as early as they are eligible. There are now many documented cases of reinfection in covid survivors, sometimes with a different strain. Everyone should get vaccinated.
Funny, i remember Pox parties where all the children were put into a room to play, then a couple of hours later everyone went home with the Chicken Pox and the pandemic was over. Still today those who got the chicken pox never had a recurrence. What science are you babbling about? Same one where men with tits are considered women?
With that if people know that the real damage from smallpox is caused from vitamin A deficiencies vaccines companies and that corporation called the CDC would just lose too much money; so they gotta push the narrative they came up with to get people to agree to let their children be injection with man made concoctions.

Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.
Piss off bitch as we have every right to reject you and the poison you are pushing.
Can I have your dose?

Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.
Piss off bitch as we have every right to reject you and the poison you are pushing.
Can I have your dose?
Go for it. You can have Rod's too if you wish.

Fucking shameful.
Well, if they lived in NY they already died......and who is president now anyway doofus? It ain't Trump.

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
we dunno....

~S~

I know a guy.....

Over a million doses of vaccine
How many have died?

Four?
Yeah ---- but it is why we are waiting, and a lot of other people, too. If people ARE dying from and after getting vaccinated, I think that would come out soon. I'd prefer to wait until we know about any possible delayed effects. too.

Not that anyone is offering me any vaccine --- these shortages!

Fucking shameful.
Ahhh the truth hurts the troll.poor baby.:ahole-1:

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.
Indeed it is the vaccine killing people not the virus, hey Gracie how come you have it fixed so I can’t send you pms anymore?

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.
Indeed it is the vaccine killing people not the virus, hey Gracie how come you have it fixed so I can’t send you pms anymore?
I didn't know that was happening. I will check and see whats going on with the pms. But first I have to run to ace hardware. Will check back when I get home.

I just checked. You can't see my profile info, but you CAN pm me.

I'll send you one as a test. Then respond to me via pm.

Will be back later.

Same thing happened 50 years ago with the flu shot.. Every crackpot in the US claimed it was a government plot.

Fucking shameful.

Yep. They're deliberately trying to undermine the vaccination effort, just as they've been deliberately trying to undermine our response to the pandemic from the start. I do suspect that much of this bullshit is being generated by foreign trolls who hope to keep us mired in it for as long as possible. Fuck them, and fuck the idiots who repeat this trash.

Putin is extremely grateful to the maga army for their continued efforts.

Fucking shameful.

Yep. They're deliberately trying to undermine the vaccination effort, just as they've been deliberately trying to undermine our response to the pandemic from the start. I do suspect that much of this bullshit is being generated by foreign trolls who hope to keep us mired in it for as long as possible. Fuck them, and fuck the idiots who repeat this trash.

Putin is extremely grateful to the maga army for their continued efforts.

TDS is still rampant; not surprising for a commie Democrat with nothing to point to as a positive for their own leadership.

Well that’s an anti-vaxxers lie.
Yup I am in rehab in a nursing home and 63. everyone got the shots and guess what? No one died.

fauci-covid-nazi-1-1024x1024.jpg

Well that’s an anti-vaxxers lie.
Yup I am in rehab in a nursing home and 63. everyone got the shots and guess what? No one died.

It is not meant to kill you off right off at the start but is doing it to some. It is meant to kill you between 1 and 10 years so you can't trace it back to the injection. There was a person I know in my hometown that was a school teacher that just died from the injection recently and it is in the thousands now already all over the world. Not to mention most deaths are not being reported of dying from the injection.

I refuse the shot.Period.
Now, ask yourselves why Gates said, on tv, he will not get one himself, nor his wife, nor his kids.

But if you want to get jabbed with an experimental shot, be my guest. Just stop trying to force ME to do the same. I will be 69 in October. I'll take my chances with suppliments my doctors recommended and is taking themselves since they, too, refused it.

Forum List

Back