Sending Illegals to Sanctuary States a Good Idea?

TRUE!

The wall needs to be completed along with underground sensors, electronic surveillance, and regular manned patrols. Anything else?

Military bases should be along the borders of this country.

Landmines need to be brought back. Armed drones need to survey the border 24/7.

AND WE should be able to SHOOT TO KILL any humans that cross that border illegally, JUST LIKE MANY OTHER COUNTRIES DO!!!

AND, in retaliation, WE should send ALL OF OUR DEATHROW INMATES AND DUMP THEM ON OBRADORS FRONT DOORSTEP!!!

DeSantis has upped the ante. Seems to me NYC, CA, and other shitholes should be thrilled at the opportunity for more illegals,

The border should be closed, preventing Biden from bringing in millions more illegals.

A whistleblower just testified that the Biden administration is literally the 'middleman' for child sex/labor trafficking. Democrats don't seem to care about that - as long as no illegals come to their Sanctuary Cities.

:eusa_doh:

TRUE!

The wall needs to be completed along with underground sensors, electronic surveillance, and regular manned patrols. Anything else?
Yeah. I have already posted what else.

You just made an already prohibitively expensive wall into a rediculous money trap. Lol. Sure let's install laser beams too. Good grief.

Meanwhile, back in reality, half the illegals in the country are here because they violated their VISA...but let's ignore that and spend 300 trillion on a wall that will never be finished.

Sounds like something Russia would want...what do you think?

YES, they fucking ARE, shit for brains.

False requests for asylum is called FRAUD.

Prove they are false requests.

Not showing up for your immigration is cause for INSTANT DEPORTATION.

Yep, this is why we need to change asylum laws.

Try to keep up, Skippy.

Take your word salad and sit on it and rotate, dumbass fucking hypocrite.
Did injury your feelings? I'm sorry. I forget how sensitive Trump humpers are.

Good luck.

When you are done sitting in your safe place feel free to respond.

Are you sure? The federal government just drops them off without saying anything?
What the hell are you talking about? You complained that red states are sending illegal aliens to sanctuary cities/ blue states without notice. I simply pointed out that the border states don't receive notice when they arrive in the first place (and in numbers dwarfing what the blue states are getting).

What the hell are you talking about? You complained that red states are sending illegal aliens to sanctuary cities/ blue states without notice. I simply pointed out that the border states don't receive notice when they arrive in the first place (and in numbers dwarfing what the blue states are getting).
Ah..my bad. I thought you were talking about the fed moving immigrants.

I can't expect the Mexican government to give us warning when immigrants cross the border but I do expect a little more from other states...remember "United States" of America.

It's odd that your excuse for red states not having the courtesy to let blue states know they are bringing immigrants is because mexico didn't warn red states. Sort of childish.

Ah..my bad. I thought you were talking about the fed moving immigrants.

I can't expect the Mexican government to give us warning when immigrants cross the border but I do expect a little more from other states...remember "United States" of America.

It's odd that your excuse for red states not having the courtesy to let blue states know they are bringing immigrants is because mexico didn't warn red states. Sort of childish.
What is even more odd is that I said nothing of the kind.
Once again, I simply pointed out a fact.
You're sort of stupid.

DeSantis has upped the ante. Seems to me NYC, CA, and other shitholes should be thrilled at the opportunity for more illegals,

I love the idea. If these states fight for illegals so badly then let them take care of the illegals. I say we ship 100% of them to sanctuary cities and states. We're not doing enough of it.

That's why we need to change asylum laws.

Link...and be sure to include the context in bold.

I think you are being dishonest.

That isn't their wish.

In accordance with current asylum laws, which neither party will change.

I disagree. I think both parties own the invasion...as well as lobbyist who use illegal labor and abuse VISA laws.

I want VISA laws updated, I want asylum laws updated and more strict and I want employers of illegals hammered hard for employing illegals.

"Link...and be sure to include the context in bold.

I think you are being dishonest."

As many times as I've posted this, I'm surprised you haven't seen it!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Last edited:
That's why we need to change asylum laws.

Link...and be sure to include the context in bold.

I think you are being dishonest.

That isn't their wish.

In accordance with current asylum laws, which neither party will change.

I disagree. I think both parties own the invasion...as well as lobbyist who use illegal labor and abuse VISA laws.

I want VISA laws updated, I want asylum laws updated and more strict and I want employers of illegals hammered hard for employing illegals.

And by the way, while ALL lawmakers from both sides of the aisle are responsible, Dimocrats are the ones who continually send out the word that illegal immigration is ok. They are the ones who create sanctuary cities and states, they are the ones who announce to the world that we are in favor of giving you healthcare, giving you sanctuary, giving you food stamps. Oregon lawmakers want to expand food stamps to all immigrants

OIP.aO0Mo8h6y9uajQuOyaocAAHaD4

Healthcare for illegal immigrants? All 10 Democrats raise their hand​

by Zachary Halaschak, Economics Reporter |
June 27, 2019 09:44 PM

I guess this WON'T encourage the invasion, right? Think a Republican president would make this comment amidst a flood at the border?

Biden thanks immigrants for ‘choosing us’ as he struggles with a surge at the border.​

His statement comes at a time of increased pressure at the border and growing criticism from Republicans.

President Biden, navigating the perilous politics resulting from the influx of migrants at the border with Mexico, on Monday released a video thanking newly naturalized citizens for having the “courage” to come to the United States.

“You all have one thing in common — courage,” Mr. Biden said. “The courage it takes to sacrifice and make this journey. The courage to leave your homes, your lives, your loved ones, and come to a nation that is more than just a place but rather an idea,” in which everyone “is created equal and deserves to be treated equally.”

Ok, let me restate that: you might want to try to understand what was posted previously before commenting.
Hint: you & me are essentially in agreement - you are apparently just too stupid to realize it.
Maybe you should phrase your responses differently. You’re the stupid one

Forum List

Back