Sending Illegals to Sanctuary States a Good Idea?

Here we have another immigration law expert leftist.
You don't have to be a legal expert.

It's common knowledge. Are you unable to research the asylum process yourself?

I can do it for you if you can't do it.

Do you want me to link it for you?

YES!!

Every fucking one, if they're not immediately deported, should be sent to blue states and blue cities.
Dimocrats are the creators of sanctuary cities and states, and they should be the ones to pay for ALL of this invasion!
Why would you want to punish states for conducting a constitutional right? Sanctuary cities are supported by the constitution.

That sounds fascist to me.

Also, many illegals are employed in red states. Just ask Texas. They employ thousands.

Texas even has a good deal going on. If they have enough illegals working, they will give you a free ride so employers can hire you in other states. Post that in national TV and see what happens. Lol.

The border should be closed, and all illegals IMMEDIATELY sent back.

While I agree all illegals should be sent back; closing the border is anti free market economy. We need to continue trade south of the border, so no, we should not close our borders.

However, since we know that's not going to happen, let Dims be the pieces of shit who have to deal with it all!

Well your half right. It's both parties that enable immigration.

Dims are the ones who do everything in their power to encourage the invasion, so it's time these pieces of shit put their money where their drooling mouths are!!!
Dems aren't the ones advertising open borders, a lie BTW, and giving free gifts and food and travel to immigrants. That stuff gets out. It's all over the TV. Probably used as advertising by smugglers.

Republicans getting on TV and claiming the borders are open and Republicans in the news giving free rides, food and claims of jobs...again, on national TV, is indeed encouraging immigration. Not sure how you can think it doesn't.

Also, it's highly partison and absurd to assume since a Trump immigration policy is struck down that it equates into support for illigal immigration.

Notice what has happened since...

"Unlawful entries along the southern border have decreased 70% from their record highs since the end of Title 42 on May 11, according the Department of Homeland Security."

Again, most of these people are not illegals. Your media outlets are lying. Most are here legally based on current asylum laws.

Let's change the laws and push Congress to stop accepting money from construction, AG and Processing lobbyists and change these asylum laws so they are actually illegal....or we can point fingers and pretend that one party has no culpability.

Oh please, we all know that the majority who are claiming asylum are doing so under false pretenses. They know making this claim will buy them time as they slip into the country and likely not heard from again.
Please don't try to blow smoke, everyone knows since Biden became president we have seen a massive increase in border crossings, and we all know why. In 2019 as a candidate, dumbfuck Biden announced to the third-world that should he become president, there should be an "immediate surge to the border".
Biden and Dimocrats have gotten their wish ten-fold.
You guys will sit there and scream the border is NOT open, and yet Biden invited them in.
Dimocrats own this invasion, and just because there may be a momentary lull in crossings, everyone knows it's out of control and will remain so as long as a goddamned mother fucking Dimocrat is in the goddamned White House!!!

While I agree all illegals should be sent back; closing the border is anti free market economy. We need to continue trade south of the border, so no, we should not close our borders.

Well your half right. It's both parties that enable immigration.

Dems aren't the ones advertising open borders, a lie BTW, and giving free gifts and food and travel to immigrants. That stuff gets out. It's all over the TV. Probably used as advertising by smugglers.

"Dems aren't the ones advertising open borders,"

Absolute bullshit! Dimocrats are the ones who no matter what the effort is to curb illegal immigration, will always fight any attempt to secure the border. Dimocrats are the ones who create sanctuary cities and states, and are the ones who want to give illegals free healthcare and other government benefits.
During a Dimocrat presidential debate in 2020, all 10 candidates raised their little fucking hands when an MSNBC host asked which candidates were for providing healthcare to illegal immigrants. Want me to post the story?
Anyone, A-N-Y-O-N-E, with half a brain and are honest knows it's the Dimocrats who encourage the hoards flooding our border!
Stop even trying to argue against it, and be honest!

Republicans getting on TV and claiming the borders are open and Republicans in the news giving free rides, food and claims of jobs...again, on national TV, is indeed encouraging immigration. Not sure how you can think it doesn't.

Also, it's highly partison and absurd to assume since a Trump immigration policy is struck down that it equates into support for illigal immigration.

Notice what has happened since...

"Unlawful entries along the southern border have decreased 70% from their record highs since the end of Title 42 on May 11, according the Department of Homeland Security."

Again, most of these people are not illegals. Your media outlets are lying. Most are here legally based on current asylum laws.

Let's change the laws and push Congress to stop accepting money from construction, AG and Processing lobbyists and change these asylum laws so they are actually illegal....or we can point fingers and pretend that one party has no culpability.
Republicans are claiming the Borders are open because they are. Last year over 5 Milliom poured into the US and does not include the Got Aways . It was Biden who ordered the construction of the Wall stopped. It’s Biden who flies illegals all over the US at night. It’s the DEMOCRATIC CITIES that are the Sanctuary cities and being driven to their selected locations by Democrats

Oh please, we all know that the majority who are claiming asylum are doing so under false pretenses. They know making this claim will buy them time as they slip into the country and likely not heard from again.

That's why we need to change asylum laws.

Please don't try to blow smoke, everyone knows since Biden became president we have seen a massive increase in border crossings, and we all know why. In 2019 as a candidate, dumbfuck Biden announced to the third-world that should he become president, there should be an "immediate surge to the border".

Link...and be sure to include the context in bold.

I think you are being dishonest.

Biden and Dimocrats have gotten their wish ten-fold.

That isn't their wish.

You guys will sit there and scream the border is NOT open, and yet Biden invited them in.

In accordance with current asylum laws, which neither party will change.

Dimocrats own this invasion, and just because there may be a momentary lull in crossings, everyone knows it's out of control and will remain so as long as a goddamned mother fucking Dimocrat is in the goddamned White House!!!
I disagree. I think both parties own the invasion...as well as lobbyist who use illegal labor and abuse VISA laws.

I want VISA laws updated, I want asylum laws updated and more strict and I want employers of illegals hammered hard for employing illegals.

Backward assed Florida sending away needed labor.
Immigration has changed. It used to be a good thing for America, but that was back when most of our immigrants were coming from Europe. Clearly we need to change our immigration laws now.

Republicans are claiming the Borders are open because they are. Last year over 5 Milliom poured into the US and does not include the Got Aways . It was Biden who ordered the construction of the Wall stopped. It’s Biden who flies illegals all over the US at night. It’s the DEMOCRATIC CITIES that are the Sanctuary cities and being driven to their selected locations by Democrats
That doesn't mean the borders are "open". That is a tagline to throw red meat to the base.

Of course he stopped wall construction. The wall is dumb. His voters don't want one. It's prohibitively expensive and would likely do little to address illegals.

Besides those who would go under, over, or through the wall; did you know that about half of illegals in America today entered the country legally and simply overstayed their VISAs?

Maybe we should address that problem before building a giant pointless wall that will never be finished because a republican president will never have enough continuous support to finish it before another administration gets rid of it.

It's a stupid, pointless, expensive political screed for people who think complex problems like immigration can be solved by third grade level solutions like building a wall.

DeSantis has upped the ante. Seems to me NYC, CA, and other shitholes should be thrilled at the opportunity for more illegals,

It's brilliant. When you have the opportunity to make liberals directly experience the consequences of their crap, it's glorious.

Republicans are encouraging them. Announcing open borders and giving free rides. I would come too if I was south of the border and needed a job.

Again, most are not illegals, they are legal asylum seekers.
Regardless, that doesn't mean they get to cross into our country without us knowing who they are and vetting them. To do otherwise, I'm sure you agree, is plain stupid!

That doesn't mean the borders are "open". That is a tagline to throw red meat to the base.

Of course he stopped wall construction. The wall is dumb. His voters don't want one. It's prohibitively expensive and would likely do little to address illegals.

Besides those who would go under, over, or through the wall; did you know that about half of illegals in America today entered the country legally and simply overstayed their VISAs?

Maybe we should address that problem before building a giant pointless wall that will never be finished because a republican president will never have enough continuous support to finish it before another administration gets rid of it.

It's a stupid, pointless, expensive political screed for people who think complex problems like immigration can be solved by third grade level solutions like building a wall.
TRUE!

The wall needs to be completed along with underground sensors, electronic surveillance, and regular manned patrols. Anything else?

It's brilliant. When you have the opportunity to make liberals directly experience the consequences of their crap, it's glorious.
Except the liberals in the blue states provide lawyers for them. That makes it more likely these migrants will become US citizens.

DeSantis has upped the ante. Seems to me NYC, CA, and other shitholes should be thrilled at the opportunity for more illegals,

Well Biden has been dumping them by the tens of thousands in Florida, usually in the wee hours of morning out of sight of the press. The Washington Examiner reported at least 70 flights, all landing between midnight and dawn, in the summer and fall months of 2021 alone. That doesn't count those sent via bus, train or whatever.

But the woke waving them all in crowd don't care about that. But they scream bloody murder if DeSantis exports them to places that say they actually want them and will welcome them. DeSantis is racist and cruel. But Biden is considered the merciful fairy godfather of millions upon millions of migrants flooding across the border and expecting Americans to accommodate them and take care of them.

The border should be closed, and all illegals IMMEDIATELY sent back. However, since we know that's not going to happen, let Dims be the pieces of shit who have to deal with it all!
Dims are the ones who do everything in their power to encourage the invasion, so it's time these pieces of shit put their money where their drooling mouths are!!!
Agreed.

We need another Operation Wetback.

I can show them exactly where to start.

You don't have to be a legal expert.

It's common knowledge. Are you unable to research the asylum process yourself?

I can do it for you if you can't do it.

Do you want me to link it for you?
No fucktard, I want you to jump in a lake and go away.

Forum List

Back