Sending Illegals to Sanctuary States a Good Idea?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
DeSantis has upped the ante. Seems to me NYC, CA, and other shitholes should be thrilled at the opportunity for more illegals,

Last edited:
If I do a Florida vacation, at the end of it, can I self identify as an alien seeking asylum and get free fare and benefits to visit California. I was only born and raised here for almost 69 years, but people identify as whatever they feel like, for whatever reason and benefit. So, I could be a political pawn for Ron, on Florida's dime and once in Cali, rent a car, head out of town and tour on my own dime.

DeSantis has upped the ante. Seems to me NYC, CA, and other shitholes should be thrilled at the opportunity for more illegals,

Transporting illegal immigrants across state lines is a federal felony.

So, no, not a good idea.

That's where the should be. Sanctuary States say they want them and should take better care of them than in states that don't want them. Sanctuary States should be demanding that all illegal aliens should go to their states.

CA should be appreciative. Oranges don't pick themselves wherever they are.

So what's the problem?
Why is some Trumphumping Con begging immigrants to stay in Florida? Maybe they are lying out of one side of their mouths and can't speak the truth out of the other side? Sounds like a problem, eh meat?

If democrats cared about the illegals they tell to surge the border, they would welcome the flights from Florda and even pay for them.

DeSantis is a great humanitarian shipping the illegals to sanctuaries that want them at great cost to himself.

Democrats thought open borders would only effect states like Texas. Now every state is a border state thanks to "surge the border" democrats.

Forum List

Back