Senators discuss climate change challenges through the night

So to stop climate change the democrats think it's a good idea to leave the lights on all night, keep the heat turned up and use electricity to blather on all night.

They would have done more good by going home early and turning off the lights.

Rubio's response on the Democrats all night bull BS on CLIMATE CHANGE for gawds sakes...

snip
RUBIO: DEMOCRATS SHOULD HAVE PULLED ALL-NIGHTER TO FIGHT FOR AMERICANS STRUGGLING IN OBAMA ECONOMY
by MATTHEW BOYLE 11 Mar 2014, 8:03 AM PDT POST A COMMENT
SHARE THIS:
In response to the Senate Democrats’ all-nighter on Monday evening when they pushed for a focus in Washington on the left’s climate change and global warming agenda, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) said they should have focused instead on American workers struggling because of Obamacare and other liberal policies.

all of it here
Rubio: Democrats should have pulled all-nighter to fight for Americans struggling in Obama economy

can you picture them trying to talk as they pedal furiously trying to keep the lights on?

idiots and hypocrites

can you picture them trying to talk as they pedal furiously trying to keep the lights on?

idiots and hypocrites

gawd, we are going to need to be SAVED from these elected IDIOTS

Last edited:
whats the carbon footprint of Boehner's tea party House & all their "show votes" n00b? :rofl:

Last edited:
So to stop climate change the democrats think it's a good idea to leave the lights on all night, keep the heat turned up and use electricity to blather on all night.

They would have done more good by going home early and turning off the lights.

if there is one word that best characterizes the democrat party, it is hypocrisy.

It's just who they are. They do not even realize that they do it, and when it's pointed out, you can be sure they will be unashamed for it. Usually they embrace it.

Holy shit, that's stupid. I mean, even dumber than the average denialist, and that's saying something. You would have to be eat-your-own-boogers stupid to think the "IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN A CAVE, YOU CAN'T SUPPORT THE ACTUAL SCIENCE!" argument makes sense, but here we have at least 3 denialists high-fiving each other over how clever they think they are. TakeAStepBack, spiderman and bedowin62 must be licking some big greenies off their fingers even as we speak.

Holy shit, that's stupid. I mean, even dumber than the average denialist, and that's saying something. You would have to be eat-your-own-boogers stupid to think the "IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN A CAVE, YOU CAN'T SUPPORT THE ACTUAL SCIENCE!" argument makes sense, but here we have at least 3 denialists high-fiving each other over how clever they think they are. TakeAStepBack, spiderman and bedowin62 must be licking some big greenies off their fingers even as we speak.

I never denied anything.

Go ahead and find a post where I denied the climate is changing and the the earth is a little bit warmer or that people have some effect on climate.

Get back to me when you do.

I was commenting on the stupidity of our political puppets thinking that an all night blab fest is going to actually accomplish anything but you have your head so far up your ass you couldn't see that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back