Senator 'You Ain't Black' Joe Sent Black Female Judge To The 'Back Of The Bus'

Yes,I do own pointing out republic hypocrisy in race.

Thanks for the opportunity to again do that.
You can deflect all you want with your Freudian slip, otto105.

But, you were the one who said:
"One guy, just one guy.

Also known as token.
"

That isn't projecting a republican, that is projecting a Freudian slip from YOU.

You can deflect all you want with your Freudian slip, otto105.

But, you were the one who said:
"One guy, just one guy.

Also known as token.
"

That isn't projecting a republican, that is projecting a Freudian slip from YOU.
Nope, it’s your projection on me.

I’m just observant.

Ya, sure.

Nobody believes that. Can you post a picture of the republic congressional delegation, so can count the Thomas's...
Creepy racist Joe tried to stop Clarence Thomas first black SCOTUS. then turned down black women brought up. Can't make it up. You all still can't figure out Robert Byrd kkk, Creepy racist Joe great friend of kkk Robby.

Everyone should have filibustered that asshole right off the bench. Good for Biden.

And he should be censured right now for not recusing himself on the January 6th stuff.
Blatantly racist post from our KKKanadian fuckwit.

Well that may be true but we're stuck with Amy Coney Barrett now and there's nothing can be done about it.

What an unqualified, unsuitable elevation of a woman simply because they needed someone who can pass as female to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg. That Stepford Wife is a poor replacement for RBG.

"We're stuck with Amy Coney Barrett"?????

WTF are you babbling about you KKKandian halfwit? YOU are stuck with your racist cuck PM.

I read up on Janice Rogers. They said she was a radical simply because she was a strict Constitutional Constructionist. In other words, she believed The Constitution Mean What it Said, and that she was not an Activist Judge Illegally Trying to make Law from The Bench.

But The Left Says...

"You ain't Black unless we say you Black!"
No you didn't.
You'd need the ability to read first. You got whatever you got from FAUX or your favorite liecast.

Forum List

Back