Senator Warren wants to pack 4 more judges on the Supreme Court

Everyone is entitled to LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness except humans in the womb? Gee, where is that in the Constitution?
Where does the Constitution recognize the rights of the unborn?

My sentiments exactly.
You guys don't mind giving it but not good at taking it. Suck eggs.
It’s funny how you guys talk about Republicans judges on the court while pretending like Democrat Presidents don’t put Democrat judges on there and the simple truth is if Hillary had won in 2016 and given the court a liberal majority neither you or any other liberal on this board or Congress would be pushing court packing. So suck on those eggs.

It’s funny how you guys talk about Republicans judges on the court while pretending like Democrat Presidents don’t put Democrat judges on there and the simple truth is if Hillary had won in 2016 and given the court a liberal majority neither you or any other liberal on this board or Congress would be pushing court packing. So suck on those eggs.
And they would have not complained a single syllable had Hillary been able to nominate all the Justices that TRUMP! did. Not a single complaint about how unfair it was, not a single complaint about how stacked the court was, nothing.

Of course they do but you get upset when democrats do it as if republicans only have the right to manipulate the system. The same with the capitol riots.
You're not happy with democracy so you attempt to destroy it.

Our founders did not care about abortion
If they did, they would have banned it
More likely they never envisioned a need to talk about it. Like homosexuality in the day, it was so far out of polite society to even talk about that they didn't think they needed to spell it out.

That isn't how it is supposed to work, but that is exactly how it works for liberals.
It works that way for both
they are supposed to uphold the Constitution and interpret existing law, not be activists.
Ya mean like Roe V Wade?
Judges aren't supposed to represent a certain segment of the population
And yet that's exactly what happens and why we got Justices like Gorsuch, K Man, And Barrett

Of course they do but you get upset when democrats do it as if republicans only have the right to manipulate the system. The same with the capitol riots.
You're not happy with democracy so you attempt to destroy it.
No I don’t if Hillary had won in 2016 and given the court a liberal majority would I be happy no but I also would not be pushing to pack the court because an election didn’t go the way I wanted as someone once said elections have consequences. As for the Capital riot not riots singular not plural I have never defended that or those who rioted law enforcement dealt with that and those arrested and charged with a crime are getting their day in court as it should be. Not everyone be they on the right or the left have the same blind partisan mindset you do.

No I don’t if Hillary had won in 2016 and given the court a liberal majority would I be happy no but I also would not be pushing to pack the court because an election didn’t go the way I wanted
Easy to claim now. Frankly I don't believe you

Easy to claim now. Frankly I don't believe you
Frankly I don’t care if you do or you don’t and that can apply to everyone on this board no matter which way they go politically. What someone who is nothing but a screen name and avatar believes about what I post or thinks of me means less than nothing to me.

Forum List

Back