Senator Reid (D-NV) Body Slams docile Republicans

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Republicans who are more concerned about their next election (being "primaried-out") for working w/ our proud African American President (doing whats right)

Senator Reid (D) being a true statesman AGAIN :salute: Not surprising as he used to be a Capitol Policemen while going to law school at night.

He invokes Rabbi Hillel & Dante to shame Republican "Doves" (irony alert- can't believe I said "repub doves" lol) into action. If you want to see a true statesman, click on the link for the video.

Harry Reid Quotes Dante In Backing Syria Strike - AOL On

Dante (The Inferno)- "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those, who in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality"

Rabbi Hillel- "If I care only for myself, what am I?" & "If not now, when?"

Repubs must've been slunk in their chairs when Senator Reid called them out :( :lol:

Last edited:
---------------------
hahaha-024.gif

you even watch the vid you "Canuck for Prez" supporter? :doubt:

I thought you were a birfer anyway? How can you support a Canadian for Prez? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Republicans who are more concerned about their next election (being "primaried-out") for working w/ our proud African American President (doing whats right)

Senator Reid (D) being a true statesman AGAIN :salute: Not surprising as he used to be a Capitol Policemen while going to law school at night.

He invokes Rabbi Hillel & Dante to shame Republican "Doves" (irony alert- can't believe I said "repub doves" lol) into action. If you want to see a true statesman, click on the link for the video.

Dante (The Inferno)- "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those, who in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality"

Repubs must've been slunk in their chairs when Senator Reid called them out :( :lol:

I wonder if Dingy Harry, plaything of the Vegas Mob, had anything to say to members of his own party, who staunchly oppose "the first African American in the White House."
Blunt, Alexander, Heitkamp join growing ranks of anti-war senators - Washington Times

Reid is still going to lose because democrats now think obama's wounded pride is driving him crazy. Reid will end up sucking obama's thumb while President Putin leads Congress through the minefield.

Didn't he give a similar speech about the atrocities in Iraq?? The humanitarian that he is.

I remember watching him get all upset about all killing and atrocities in Africa,man he really said it all that time,what a guy.

Has Reid voiced what our National Interests are in getting involved in Syria's Civil war?

Remember, “The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.”

Since the Repubs have their "Base" :eusa_pray: , they better hope Dante was wrong about a special place in hell for bystanders :eusa_whistle:

Since the Repubs have their "Base" :eusa_pray: , they better hope Dante was wrong about a special place in hell for bystanders :eusa_whistle:

So what country is going to be next?

Turkey? They have some problems there..

China? North Korea? Damned near any place in Africa? Iran?

What country will be next on the list that the U.S. has to "Fix" or be condemned to Dante's hell for bystanders?

BTW, what are YOU personally doing? Or are you going to be a bystander allowing the military to do the job for you?

:lol: if hes such a saint why did he insist on a 60 vote margin? he can do it with 51..:eusa_whistle:

omg, the children cult members are just as sick as the classless jerks they call politicians

these threads are just too stupid anymore which seems to be what has taken this board over

or it's BOOM goes Obamacare.... TEEHEE

all becoming a waste time, might have to look for a more grown up adult place

Last edited:

Horseshit, Reid is a moron.
American's do NOT want this.

Horseshit, Reid is a moron.
American's do NOT want this.
REID said HE knew better than US...know what that means? Another FINGER to the PEOPLE courtesy of the asshat REID.

NEVADA? WTF is wrong with you...can YOU not do better than this senile JACKASS?

Forum List

Back