Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) Announces She Will Introduce Resolution To Remove Russia From SWIFT Banking System

recent events have revealed an unexpected Ukrainian gift for stirring and often insightful rhetoric. “Russian warship, go fuck yourself,” will go down in the annals of military history, a fitting modern response to “Go tell the Spartans that we lie here, obedient to their commands.”

But for me, the most personally moving message out of Ukraine came from a tweet by Ukraine’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dmytro Kuleba.

Not very knowledgable about SWIFT but it appears that is not a system we control unilaterally.

This is a meaningless gesture to gain attention in a news cycle.
Oh stop with it...talk about covering for putin. You little Trump haters must all LOVE PUTIN madly. This is how you hurt PUTIN, in the pocket book kicking him and the other russians out of the world's monetary systems. Your comments make me think you are getting your talking points directly from the DNC as BIDEN has obviously been paid off and trying really hard not to hurt Putin.

Oh stop with it...talk about covering for putin. You little Trump haters must all LOVE PUTIN madly. This is how you hurt PUTIN, in the pocket book kicking him and the other russians out of the world's monetary systems. Your comments make me think you are getting your talking points directly from the DNC as BIDEN has obviously been paid off and trying really hard not to hurt Putin.
You're a moron.

Removing Russia from a corrupt banking system. Does anyone really win here?

Nice to see someone trying to force Xiden to do something meaningful against Putin

doubt it will go anywhere with the “more flexible” crew running the oval

Forum List

Back