This journalist is concerned about Russia invading Ukraine…..because the war may spread COVID in Ukraine.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

How do you lose the plot THIS bad?

You know what‘s worse than COVID?

A nation being invaded with troops, tanks, warplanes and missiles launched from ships.

One can watch video of RUSSIAN missiles hitting apartment complexes and dead bodies from the aftermath.

I dont think the Ukrainians who got killed were too concerned about masks and social distancing.

This is as tone deaf as Marlee Matlin.

A nation being invaded with troops, tanks, warplanes and missiles launched from ships.

One can watch video of RUSSIAN missiles hitting apartment complexes and dead bodies from the aftermath.

I dont think the Ukrainians who got killed were too concerned about masks and social distancing.

What a complete jackass....man!

Literally nothing!

COVID is like a really bad marriage from which you can't get a divorce ... it NEVER goes away.

You can dream of a life after COVID, but every morning, that ugly, mean, irritating hag is sitting across the breakfast table from you in an ugly bathrobe and curlers.

Why Bruce Y. Lee! Why? Why? Why? Thank the idiots at Forbes for this assault on people's minds.

Forum List

Back