Senator Manchin talks guns, calls for "common gun sense", says 'January 6 changed me' as he calls for bipartisanship, says he made amends with Kamala

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
all that in a JAM-PACKED 10 minutes!

he's still not budging on the filibuster!

There is little use to try and work with Republicans. They don't want to work with Democrats.

When people who don't have the common sense required to even safely own and operate a firearm talk about "common gun sense", my bullshit detector start screaming loudly in my ear.

There is little use to try and work with Republicans. They don't want to work with Democrats.

Says one who denigrates Republicans no less than five times in her hate-filled anti-Republican signature line.

And you don't have a clue why we don't want to work with you acquiesce to your demands.

The only people with firearmas on Jan 6th were law enforcement...I don't quite understand how that "changed" his mind.

Says one who denigrates Republicans no less than five times in her hate-filled anti-Republican signature line.

And you don't have a clue why we don't want to work with you acquiesce to your demands.

I hate most the republicans in the house and senate.

I hate most the republicans in the house and senate.

No shit? You could have fooled me. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back