Senator John Thune Ill Goes Home

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I hope that it's not the virus but if it is I hope he is ok. Most people get through it but can lose up to 30% of lung capacity permanently.

Everyone needs to keep him and Senator rand paul in their prayers.

I don't wish anyone ill, but I'm not very sympathetic to a person who takes a virus test and THEN goes to the gym, uses the poll and showers before waiting to see the results.

I don't wish anyone ill, but I'm not very sympathetic to a person who takes a virus test and THEN goes to the gym, uses the poll and showers before waiting to see the results.

I understand how you feel about rand paul.

He was very irresponsible and put a lot of lives in jeopardy.

However, he's a human being. People love him. He's a son and has parents who are still alive. He has children who love him.

I'm a parent. I know if my child had the virus I would be very scared and worried for my child. The only way anyone could keep me from my child's side would be to lock me away somewhere. I'm a daughter. Both of my parents are gone now. I know very well how awful it is to lose a parent. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss both of my parents and wish I could have just one more chance to hug, kiss and tell them I love them.

If you can't have prayers for him, maybe you can have them for everyone who loves him.

His claim is that he only got tested because he thought it was a good idea given how much he had traveled recently and how many people he had interacted. He had experienced no symptoms (and still hasn't, to my knowledge) and had no other reason to believe he actually had it.

That said, if he thought the travel and mingling was enough to elevate his risk, I agree, he should have stayed home until he knew he was in the clear.

rolling the dice - anyone can do it.

the majority of this country has enough sense to stay home and blow off Vegas odds - those that dont will learn the hard way.

His claim is that he only got tested because he thought it was a good idea given how much he had traveled recently and how many people he had interacted. He had experienced no symptoms (and still hasn't, to my knowledge) and had no other reason to believe he actually had it.

That said, if he thought the travel and mingling was enough to elevate his risk, I agree, he should have stayed home until he knew he was in the clear.

The hazard here, and in all of this, is it's being learned that up to half of positive tests involve people who are infected, but show no symptoms. Which means they can and do infect others, unknowingly.

It's an argument for testing literally everybody. Where that's been done, CV has been wiped out.

The hazard here, and in all of this, is it's being learned that up to half of positive tests involve people who are infected, but show no symptoms. Which means they can and do infect others, unknowingly.

It's an argument for testing literally everybody. Where that's been done, CV has been wiped out.

I can't agree with you more.

Unfortunately trump refused the tests the WHO offered us in the beginning. trump didn't take the proper steps to make sure we had tests and enough of them.

He spent the time he should have been getting us ready, telling the nation it as all a hoax and would be miraculously disappear by April.

I can't agree with you more.

Unfortunately trump refused the tests the WHO offered us in the beginning. trump didn't take the proper steps to make sure we had tests and enough of them.

He spent the time he should have been getting us ready, telling the nation it as all a hoax and would be miraculously disappear by April.

And he spent the time lying about it in the interest of elections.

Here's a pretty good compilation, only goes through last Monday but you can see the numbers continue to add up on screen while he keeps babbling the same line. Note that exactly one month ago Feb. 26 (actually 29 days) we had 57 cases and zero deaths. We're now up to 82,179 cases (highest in the world) and 1177 deaths.

Forum List

Back