Senator Danforth slams the Comrade

Ex-senator John Danforth: Trump is 'the most divisive president in our history'

Opinion | The real reason Trump is not a Republican

He is a bully, an egomaniac, seriously deranged, and he is possibly the most dangerous sociopath ever to sit in the Oval Office. I think more and more dedicated Republicans will come to realize that and will walk away from this very dangerous man.

Complete nonsense.

He beat 16 established and dedicated Republican leaders in the campaign. He was and remains the choice of the rank-and-file. The ones who walk away will walk right to the unemployment line. Primaries are already being lined up.

He is a bully, an egomaniac, seriously deranged, and he is possibly the most dangerous sociopath ever to sit in the Oval Office. I think more and more dedicated Republicans will come to realize that and will walk away from this very dangerous man.

Complete nonsense.

He beat 16 established and dedicated Republican leaders in the campaign. He was and remains the choice of the rank-and-file. The ones who walk away will walk right to the unemployment line. Primaries are already being lined up.

Not entirely true. Trump won because the anti-Trump vote was split. Up until everyone dropped out, he had about 39% of the vote. If Republicans had allocated their delegates proportionally like the Democrats do, it would have at best gone to the convention.

Complete nonsense.

Not entirely true. Trump won because the anti-Trump vote was split. Up until everyone dropped out, he had about 39% of the vote. If Republicans had allocated their delegates proportionally like the Democrats do, it would have at best gone to the convention.

"If" don't fly.

Partially true, you just need to replace Trump's name with Obama's.
Obama was the most divisive president in our history. That is 100% true. Only deeply brainwashed can't (or don't want to ) see it.

Trump makes Obama look like a uniter. All you have to look at is the daily tweets where Trump is ripping someone. He even attacks his own party.

The only thing Obama united was Americans against Democrats. Trump is maintaining that unity.

Complete nonsense.

It was sort of a perfect storm. Hillary was a disastrous candidate hated by many on her side. The President tapped into anger in general about diminishing wealth in the middle class and clearly articulated who was to blame and what he'd do about it in bite-sized broad strokes. The enemy was taking away America. And the enemy was the media, the swamp, immigrants, Hillary. Only the President could fix it, he told us. And we voted for him. I honestly wonder what would've happened if Biden had run.

It's always nice to see someone who has not sold out their integrity.

Not sure why Republicans are following this man whose approval ratings are in the mid 30s.

It good to see a Senator of statue who has a pair.

If Baldwin wants to play the Comrade on SNL, he needs to gain about 200 pounds. This is the fattest, so called, president many of us can remember.

If Baldwin wants to play the Comrade on SNL, he needs to gain about 200 pounds. This is the fattest, so called, president many of us can remember.

Baldwin weighs about 200

Trump weighs about 245.

Google can be your friend

it can help you NOT look like an idiot

The Fattest Presidents
ordered by BMI (Body Mass Index*)

BMI* weight
William Howard Taft 42.3 332 lb.
Grover Cleveland 34.6 275 lb.
William McKinley 31.1 233 lb.
Zachary Taylor 30.2 230 lb.
Theodore Roosevelt 30.2 237 lb.
Donald Trump 30.0 245 lb.
Chester A. Arthur 28.7 238 lb.
Bill Clinton 28.3 234 lb.
Herbert Hoover 27.7 220 lb.
John Quincy Adams 27.2 203 lb.
James Buchanan 26.9 217

The Fattest Presidents
ordered by BMI (Body Mass Index*)

BMI* weight
William Howard Taft 42.3 332 lb.
Grover Cleveland 34.6 275 lb.
William McKinley 31.1 233 lb.
Zachary Taylor 30.2 230 lb.
Theodore Roosevelt 30.2 237 lb.
Donald Trump 30.0 245 lb.
Chester A. Arthur 28.7 238 lb.
Bill Clinton 28.3 234 lb.
Herbert Hoover 27.7 220 lb.
John Quincy Adams 27.2 203 lb.
James Buchanan 26.9 217
I don't would just like to point out that I didn't need to look it up. :)

Forum List

Back