Senator Britt

Yeah, she wasn't exactly the best choice for a rebuttal.

That they thought she was tells us that we are not dealing with serious people.

I didn't even watch the SOTU address last night because I already knew how it was gonna go down. The people who are really running things feel cornered. And so it was predictable that we were gonna be presented with a combative swamplash type of display, relayed via their ''face'' and a teleprompter.

I went to bed. lol...

I have not watched an SOTU since Reagan. Never will again

Republicans once again show their short memory

Channelling Reagan she asks……Are you better off than you were three years ago?

Three years ago

The US was in the grips of COVID with hundreds of thousands dying
We had just gone through the Republican attack on our Capitol
The stock market had tanked
Unemployment was 7 percent
The US was deployed in Afghanistan

Yes Republicans…..We ARE better off

Three years ago

It was pretty bad. Democrats did that.

Three years ago

They always pick the dumbest person to give these rebuttals.

It'd be sad if it was so damn funny.

Given the setting the Repubs put her in, Britt would have been more effective if she gave her recipe for blueberry pie.
I wonder who came up with that brilliant idea of crying in her own kitchen. Empowering it was.

Biden still has the idiot pro-pale progs and anti-vaccers, but the gop appears to cede the women votes

Three years ago

The frigid harridans and racist boomers of the left, like you, were most definitely triggered by a strong woman speaking the truth.

I love it.

I wonder who came up with that brilliant idea of crying in her own kitchen. Empowering it was.

Biden still has the idiot pro-pale progs and anti-vaccers, but the gop appears to cede the women votes

I would really like to know who thought that was a good idea.

As near as I can figure, the decisions makers in the GOP must all think that having a woman speaking from her kitchen would resonate with other women for some reasons.

That or you are correct and they have given up on women's votes and were going after the "women should not be voting or in power" group of men that are their base.

she is an emotional wreck and makes no sense. . has probably never been laid.
No need for that.

Again, I was working last night so I couldn’t see the TV but I listened to her “rebuttal”. She sounded weepy, as if she was Reverend Lovejoy’s wife wondering if someone could please think about the children!!!!!! The part about IVF was just hilarious....

I listened to the “rebuttal” by the Senator. She sounded like Brandi Maxx (google her if you don’t know who she is) running for City Council in Pawnee.

I did love the part about mothers having to figure out how to make dinner...how very Republican...

^^^Racist boomers like you (Biden's only real constituency) are terrified of a strong woman speaking the truth. Good.

I would really like to know who thought that was a good idea.

As near as I can figure, the decisions makers in the GOP must all think that having a woman speaking from her kitchen would resonate with other women for some reasons.

That or you are correct and they have given up on women's votes and were going after the "women should not be voting or in power" group of men that are their base.
I don't think maga thinks they've given up on womens's votes. The men defend sexual assaut. And some women, like britt (who is NOT an unintelligent human being) actually apparently think that seeing a woman crying in her own kitchen, where she sits alone, will somehow resonate with women voters in swing states.

Given how Biden squandered his opportunity to fix soc sec while the progs were debating tax cuts for non-workers and fueling inflation, last night was a resounding success, thanks to Sen. Britt.

Forum List

Back